Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [14 October, 2017] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [14 October, 2017] (407 Views)

Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [14 October, 2017]. / We Anxiously Await You, October 2017,arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [14 October, 2017] by Classicjadon(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Below are the headlines found on The Vanguard Online Newspaper for today, Saturday, 14 October, 2017.

Of marriage and broken cords ' Yetunde Arebi
Sat, 14 Oct 2017
I met this lady whose story you are about to read last week at a friend's place. Of course you know most times, the gist is about men. Her story, though not peculiar, reminds me of famous musician, TuFace, his women, and some other women I have come across. Do you call them confident women who know how to fight for what they want, or spoilers'The post Of marriage and broken cords Yetunde Arebi appeared first on Vanguard News.
read more...

Barriers to nationhood ' Muyiwa Adetiba
Sat, 14 Oct 2017
Things you learn early in life hardly leave you. In fact, they influence the course of your life either for good or ill. I had an Editor during my early years in journalism who drummed certain 'truths' into my head which have influenced my practice of the profession. Two of them will suffice for the purposes of this discourse. First is that there is no story that cannot be cut; the skill is in the manner of cutting.The post Barriers to nationhood Muyiwa Adetiba appeared first on Vangu
read more...

Restructuring: Itsekiri demand referendum to devolve powers
Sat, 14 Oct 2017
MINORITY Itsekiri ethnic nationality has called on the Federal Government to hold a nationwide referendum on devolution of powers and true federalism that will guarantee equity and social justice among all component groups.The post Restructuring: Itsekiri demand referendum to devolve powers appeared first on Vanguard News.
read more...

Archbishop Martin, Osu, others move to rejig Catholic Agora
Sat, 14 Oct 2017
THE Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos took advantage of the 57th independence anniversary celebration to reinvigorate its Catholic Agora Social Media Network, the first privately owned Catholic Social Media in Africa, which was formally unveiled on August 4, 2017 by Archbishop Alfred Adewale Martins.The post Archbishop Martin, Osu, others move to rejig Catholic Agora appeared first on Vanguard News.
read more...

Catholic Congress: Obaseki tasks churches, leaders on compassion to stem agitations
Sat, 14 Oct 2017
Governor of Edo State, Mr Godwin Obaseki, has tasked religious and political leaders to show more compassion to stem the wave of agitations across the country.The post Catholic Congress: Obaseki tasks churches, leaders on compassion to stem agitations appeared first on Vanguard News.
read more...

CONTINUE: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/naija-newspapers-todays-vanguard_13.html

(1) (Reply)

The Rascality Of Leadership In Imo State – By Okechukwu Nwafor / Rehabilitate Oke-oka Road; Corps Members In Adekunle Ajasin& Akoko S/west Plead / Fayose Explains Why He Is Supporting His Deputy’s Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.