Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children (28690 Views)

BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by fvckme(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2017
After you poisoned your kids Mind, Emeka
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by ivolt: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2017
coolcatty:

Taaaa..... You don't know what defamation and slander can do to a man.... This guy is trying to clear his damn name and this is all u can say.

Taaaa once again.

What name is he trying to clear?
I haven't read that the woman granted an interview to slander Emeka.
He has being the one bitching about her character since he lost her.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Sirheny007(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2017

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Slayer2: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Sirheny007:

Last warning..

Sorry baba grin
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Augustap(f): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
All these celebrities getting married for attention... Pls don't gv me headache with ur issues dis morning
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by ivolt: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Throwback:

Better to talk now than to appear on the next episode of "Men killed by their wives".

They are no longer together and he was the one fighting tooth and nails to keep her.
No sane human will not be happy that a potential killer moved away from
them, but Emeka is an exception.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Sirheny007(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Sorry baba grin

Next time, you go sorry for youself angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Tolourxkelv(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2017
Ur wife accused u of beaten her u are saying u have child abuse evidence against her. This shows she was right because instead of u to defend urself wit proves u are accusin her of child abuse.

Human can change at anytime u might not be beatin her b4 but started six months ago that she alleged that u were beatin her

Emeka that woman get right to watch wetin she want abeg
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2017
When a man talks more than a woman undecided

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Pat081: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2017
Wen dey ask u to cum to court do u obey court orderor how many times do dey ask u to cum n how many times u or ur lawyer obey ??Ur lawyer should knw more
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2017
na wa ooo...all this celebraties sef
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Dearlord(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2017
How the mighty have shaken.

In conclusion the world revolves round the waist of women sad sad
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Slayer2: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Sirheny007:

Next time, you go sorry for youself angry
cheesy cheesy

grin

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Deo1986(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2017
ekems2017:
This man should go pick up the pieces of his life and move forward. You never treated her well. Because she is not begging to eat as you thought now it has done on you that she can live without you.
Never lay your hands on a woman men would not hear.
Since she left you, you can't suceed in anything you do. This is what the bible says never maltreat the wife your youth. Now see your life. Go ask her for forgiveness so that she can remove the curse she layed on you. It's not a social media thing.
Shut up there, didnt you read his statement?
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by AuroraB(f): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2017
This man is careening off, ntakiri-ntakiri grin grin
Mbano people, make una hold una son sad
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by talk2percy(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2017
In fact I dunno what to believe again....buh I think this guy isn't a wife beater....women can come up with any flimsy story if she wants to leave a man. This guy trained u from secondary school till u graduated from the university, he didn't lay a finger on u then...now all of a sudden he's a wife beater. Nah only u know wetin d go on between u and that pastor that advised u to divorce ur husband. Is that one a pastor? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by sluk(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2017
ajokebelle:
Tonto Dike's younger brother

Awwww fine girl, my spec
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by dowjones(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Mehn F**k these talentless celebrities and their irrelevant lives.

Wetin concern us with your stupid mediocre failed marriage

Nairaland Mods.. there are many ways to make this website's frontpage hot without these useless stunts you guys pull

There are news on tech, fashion, sports, renewable energy, business insights and lots more...

these are what the youths need. no wonder most young people in nigeria are just daft.

Stop dragging gossip with Niajapals and other grade c websites and stand out.

Gossip mongers will look for their threads even if its hidden in the darkest corners of the forum..

rubbish
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Icecream4U(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Is he the man version of tonto dike?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by muller101(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2017
ekems2017:
This man should go pick up the pieces of his life and move forward. You never treated her well. Because she is not begging to eat as you thought now it has done on you that she can live without you.
Never lay your hands on a woman men would not hear.
Since she left you, you can't suceed in anything you do. This is what the bible says never maltreat the wife your youth. Now see your life. Go ask her for forgiveness so that she can remove the curse she layed on you. It's not a social media thing.
when u will be called upon to testify I hope u will honor the invitation.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by ekems2017(f): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Birds of the same feather.

Deo1986:
Shut up there, didnt you read his statement?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Emeka Ike is the male version of Tonto Diken
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by martineverest(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
because u made her life miserable....u were lucky shesnt an edo woman...u 4 hear am......foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Trendings:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/my-marriage-was-dissolved-illegally-emeka-ike/amp/

Emeka Ike and Tonto Dike are peas in same pod, someone get them to Bedlam..Your estranged spouses have moved on....Manipulators...Tonto Dike claiming born again but quick to insult someone's mother...
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by nairaebuka: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
For a marriage to weather any storm, the foundation must be strong and that sure foundation is GOD. Secondly, the wife must be prepared to respect the husband and the husband must in return love the wife wholeheartedly. Something seems to be eating at his soul, but spilling in public just worsens the whole thing. Its better to go behind the scene and work things out, rather than hanging all linen dry in public.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by smallsmall: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
“The court dissolved my marriage illegally; I want people to get it right. For you to dissolve a marriage, the man and his lawyer must be present in court to sign some documents. Ask them, was either my lawyer or myself present in court on that day? Is it possible to say the marriage has been dissolved? My wife says that I am a wife beater but the same woman two years ago in church during counselling, wrote it down that I am a caring man who is selfless and loves his family. She wrote that I love her and my lawyer still has the written note. She made this statement at The Redeemed Assemblies of God church in Magodo, Lagos. Can I possess all these and still beat my wife? Six months later, she began to sing another tune and I know she was advised by some people that it was the only way to leave the marriage.

This is my problem with IPOB people - TOO MUCH IGNORANCE!

Mr. Emeka, the court CAN and HAS dissolved your marriage, whether you decide to make yourself available or not.
What the law requires is PROOF that you have been ADEQUATELY SERVED the NOTICE OF DIVORCE.

This is achieved by sending a copy to your Lawyer or pasting same on the door of your House USING A COURT SHERIFF, with photographs taken.

Mr. Man, you are not a confirmed Bachelor. Move-on. Stop living in denial

BTW: No sensible person takes what a woman says about her feuding husband seriously, especially in a divorce proceeding. we all know that women make up a lot of stories to get sympathy from the Judge and tarnish the image of the man.
If a woman does not shout RAPE, she would shout Domestic Violence.
These two are the new-found weapons women use to terrorise men nowadays.

Just as with anything that is -over-abused, the potency will soon wear out.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=61407032]Our men are beginning to talk too much sha...
Them say na women get talk. Now, men done overtake.
Tonto own is special, that one is a mental case.
Emeka is on his way to joining her.

[/quote
U talk like a fool,,,,,u don't need prophet to tell u that emeka ex is arrogant,,,,,I don't even know why emeka can not forget that woman and move forward, any woman who abandons her children is a corward and a disgrace to motherhood,
Dangote is the richest man today becos he did away with his stubborn wives that were distracting him , today is the richest,, don't let any woman ride on you
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by muller101(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
I don't know why people believe in this
love of a thing.

Take all u can from a woman . And give nothing back.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Bgorgeous: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Move on already haha this is what you do to women everyday (just walk out) when a woman does it.,. The world should end? Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by pocohantas(f): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=FreeTraining post=61407709][/quote]

You are the only fool I see here. Thank God I no get your time today... grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Proffdada: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2017
I trained her from secondary school to Master’s degree level. Is this how she is supposed to pay me back?
moral lesson
be careful of those girls you train from sec sch , they can backstab you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Singer Teni Celebrates 26th Birthday With Throwback Photo / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story / Jim Iyke Looks Dapper On Suit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.