Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children (28686 Views)

BBNaija Cross Ike: My Nude Video On Snapchat Was A Mistake / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by dealslip(f): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:

U can never meet me, the only thing u will meet is problem, pains, agony, catastrophe,
Your problem is spiritual. I don't want to be troubled with the demons tormenting your life.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by femi4: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
ekems2017:
This man should go pick up the pieces of his life and move forward. You never treated her well. Because she is not begging to eat as you thought now it has done on you that she can live without you.
Never lay your hands on a woman men would not hear.
Since she left you, you can't suceed in anything you do. This is what the bible says never maltreat the wife your youth. Now see your life. Go ask her for forgiveness so that she can remove the curse she layed on you. It's not a social media thing.
That's pure lie
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
dealslip:

Your problem is spiritual. I don't want to be troubled with the demons tormenting your life.
that demon that torments me will visit u this month,,u shall
encounter trouble beyond your control.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
dealslip:

Ha! It is confirmed you are a confirmed mental patient. I better leave you to your sorrows. You are obviously battling serious problems
from this day u are cursed, ups and down shall be your new name, what ever u torch your hand shall not prosper,,evil and bad news shall follow u all the days of your life and you shall dwell in the house of pain forever and ever. AMEN
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by monex(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
ekems2017:
This man should go pick up the pieces of his life and move forward. You never treated her well. Because she is not begging to eat as you thought now it has done on you that she can live without you.
Since she left you, you can't suceed in anything you do. This is what the bible says never maltreat the wife your youth. Now see your life. Go ask her for forgiveness so that she can remove the curse she layed on you. It's not a social media thing.

how do you know he laid hands on her or that curse follows him?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by monex(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
ivolt:

What name is he trying to clear?
I haven't read that the woman granted an interview to slander Emeka.
He has being the one bitching about her character since he lost her.

She said he used to beat her. maybe he never laid hands on her.

he's bitching though
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by dealslip(f): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:
from this day u are cursed, ups and down shall be your new name, what ever u torch your hand shall not prosper,,evil and bad news shall follow u all the days of your life and you shall dwell in the house of pain forever and ever. AMEN
God bless you too. You life will be steady. Good things will follow you. Everything you touch shall prosper, you will always have good news the rest of your life. You and your household shall be in joy forever and ever. Amen.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by dealslip(f): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
FreeTraining:
that demon that torments me will visit u this month,,u shall
encounter trouble beyond your control.
I can't argue with you at this moment. I hope and pray you have succor for your troubled soul. I almost got angry before I realized you are battling issues.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by ivolt: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
monex:

She said he used to beat her. maybe he never laid hands on her.

he's bitching though

She told the court why she wanted divorce which is because
"he used to beat her".
That is in no way slanderous and if it is, he could sue her but
he didn't.

Nobody walks away from a happy marriage.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by ekems2017(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
The same way you are supporting men. I now understand where you are coming from.
Good night. Have a good night rest.

Deo1986:
you where supporting the women emphasizing on the curses she may have laid on the man.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by monex(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
ivolt:

She told the court why she wanted divorce which is because
"he used to beat her".
That is in no way slanderous and if it is, he could sue her but
he didn't.

Nobody walks away from a happy marriage.

pray educate me on why it is not slanderous if false? Are perjury and slander mutually exclusive?

sueing for slander doesnt change public opinion. You will know how it feeld when somebody falsely rubishes your image.

honestly, I kinda beleive he must have beaten her for her to be ready to walk out but if she lied then it is ok for him to try and clear his name.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
ekems2017:

Ure talking like women are saints or angels dat fell from the sky.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by ivolt: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
monex:

pray educate me on why it is not slanderous if false? Are perjury and slander mutually exclusive?

sueing for slander doesnt change public opinion. You will know how it feeld when somebody falsely rubishes your image.

honestly, I kinda beleive he must have beaten her for her to be ready to walk out but if she lied then it is ok for him to try and clear his name.

Saying his wife is a potential killer even [b]if[/b]true is not an attempt
to clear his name but a means to drag her name into the mud. Counter-accusation
is not a proof of innocence.

Thinking about this interview, his intent is clear, which is "if I make
her look evil, people will think I am the victim".

From what I read somewhere, the wife actually moved to a lower
class residence compared to Emeka's abode, what sane woman will
do this to her "loving" husband?

Emeka was in the court when she testified to his abusive behaviours,
he had a chance to prove otherwise but the court believed the wife
because he had nothing sensible to say other than disparaging her character
in return.

If sueing for slander doesn't change public opinion will granting interviews
that makes him look like a bitter fool change it?
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by monex(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
ivolt:

Saying his wife is a potential killer even [b]if[/b]true is not an attempt
to clear his name but a means to drag her name into the mud. Counter-accusation
is not a proof of innocence.

Thinking about this interview, his intent is clear, which is "if I make
her look evil, people will think I am the victim".

From what I read somewhere, the wife actually moved to a lower
class residence compared to Emeka's abode, what sane woman will
do this to her "loving" husband?

Emeka was in the court when she testified to his abusive behaviours,
he had a chance to prove otherwise but the court believed the wife
because he had nothing sensible to say other than disparaging her character
in return.

If sueing for slander doesn't change public opinion will granting interviews
that makes him look like a bitter fool change it?
I agree with you
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
jesus! dis guy is silly
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by GetMeRight: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
ekems2017:
[b]Never lay your hands on a woman men would not hear.
Since she left you, you can't suceed in anything you do. [/b]This is what the bible says never maltreat the wife your youth. Now see your life. Go ask her for forgiveness so that she can remove the curse she layed on you. It's not a social media thing.
He said that he didn't beat her. Do you have any evidence besides what the wife claimed? Their children are still with him, that is a serious pointer to who the bad person is.
And about not being succeed in anything he does, that one weakens me.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by skirmish: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
muller101:
I don't know why people believe in this
love of a thing.

Take all u can from a woman . And give nothing back.

Na wa o o
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

Sorry my brother,,,,with great pain in our hearts I wish to inform you that your asawo mother has just died in senigal, she died few minutes ago,,,,she died while doing it with a dog,,,sorry bro,,MEET her in HELL

With great pain? That leprous man who©re heart of yours can feel pain? Eiyaaa, so you did not get to enjoy your round with her? A common dog beat you to it? What a pity. Yeah you will surely meet her in hell grin grin
Yinmu grin 1st class Opke.... If nott the small respect I want give your mama wey train you but you no gree accept, you for see wetin I for use her honour do for Nairaland grin grin

Since you are still in Senegal looking for old ashawo to sleep with.....Go and sleep with my ashawo mother's corpse and pay half price bros....Na beg I dey beg you we need that money at all at all naim bad pass. grin don't let another dog beat you to it o.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2017
delishpot:

With great pain? That leprous man who©re heart of yours can feel pain? Eiyaaa, so you did not get to enjoy your round with her? A common dog beat you to it? What a pity. Yeah you will surely meet her in hell grin grin
Yinmu grin 1st class Opke.... If nott the small respect I want give your mama wey train you but you no gree accept, you for see wetin I for use her honour do for Nairaland a rotten corpse

Since you are still in Senegal looking for old ashawo to sleep with.....Go and sleep with my ashawo mother's corpse and pay half price bros....Na beg I dey beg you we need that money at all at all naim bad pass. grin don't let another dog beat you to it o.
A rotten corpse? GOD FOBID
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Deo1986(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2017
ekems2017:
The same way you are supporting men. I now understand where you are coming from.
Good night. Have a good night rest.

lol, my antagonist wishing me a night rest. A piece of advice: be a good girl, love your man and have faith in the universe. I'll pray to my Goddess for you.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

A rotten corpse? GOD FOBID

grin grin So you know God? Thou Hypocrite! you forgot about God when you were lusting after and fornicating with my old mom na. Why call God now? Your yeye dey smell. See how è pain you when someone said your mom has sagging boobs(which is a natural occurrence with a woman who has given birth and is blessed with age) yet you don't seek to respect other people's mom's the way you want yours to be respected.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
delishpot:

grin grin So you know God? Thou Hypocrite! you forgot about God when you were lusting after my old mom na r. Why call God now? Your yeye dey sm
ell.
remember u an orphan,,your dad died of Ebola and now your mother dead cos of much Bleep, hope u have seen her decaying corpse? Take heart
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
remember u an orphan,,your dad died of Ebola and now your mother dead cos of much Bleep, hope u have seen her decaying corpse? Take heart

What ever your grin grin words don't have any effect on me. My dad died of ebola so what? many have died of worse and the world did not end. Yes I am an orphan, does that affect your destiny in any way? and by the way, I have not seen her decaying corpse, can you please give me the address of where you slept with her before? Let me arrange how we shall bring her home. Opke. Pikin wey no accept home training will surely expose his lack of manners outside. If I follow your mouth, dem no go see ya mama buy for 1 penny by the time I finish with you....have you noticed yet? Your insults mean nothing to me but I am sure If I give your mom some, you will flip out grin grin grin but Sha, Í no fit roll for pig shit like you. Alika
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
delishpot:

What ever your grin grin words don't have any effect on me. My dad died of ebola so what? many have died of worse and the world did not end. Yes I am an orphan, does that affect your destiny in any way? and by the way, I have not seen her decaying corpse, can you please give me the address of where you slept with her before? Let me arrange how we shall bring her home. Opke. Pikin wey no accept home training will surely expose his lack of manners outside. If I follow your mouth, dem no go see ya mama buy for 1 penny by the time I finish with you....have you noticed yet? Your insults mean nothing to me but I am sure If I give your mom some, you will flip out grin grin grin but Sha, Í no fit roll for pig shit like you. Alika
her decaying body is at ikeja come let me show u since you have not seen it,, do u even care,,since she abandoned u in the shrine when you were just 4 month,,u sworn u will have nothing to do with her,,kindly forgive her cos if u don't bury her your children will not bury you too, what out
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:
her decaying body is at ikeja come let me show u since you have not seen it,, do u even care,,since she abandoned u in the shrine when you were just 4 month,,u sworn u will have nothing to do with her,,kindly forgive her cos if u don't bury her your children will not bury you too, what out

Did you carry her from Senegal to Ikeja? I am not understanding again. This your fetish and lust don weak me. You met her in Senegal, banged her there then a dog beat you to a the second match and you dragged her corpse to Ikeja. Haha!!! I have forgiven her ooo. grin grin grin grin The Baba at the shrine where I was dumped has also told me to forgive her.
Burry me? Dead man no care if dem no burry am o. That is the least of my worries. If dem like, make dem dump me for your house front, è no concern me grin when I smell for your door mouth, you go help them burry me grin let me rally round, please drop your address for me. I will surely get back to you for her evacuation.

Alika, go back and get some home training. The one they gave you before, you did not learn well
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
delishpot:

Did you carry her from Senegal to Ikeja? I am not understanding again. This your fetish and lust don weak me. You met her in Senegal, banged her there then a dog beat you to a the second match and you dragged her corpse to Ikeja. Haha!!! I have forgiven her ooo. grin grin grin grin The Baba at the shrine where I was dumped has also told me to forgive her.
Burry me? Dead man no care if dem no burry am o. That is the least of my worries if dem like, make dem dump me for your house front, è no concern me grin when I smell for your door mouth, you go help them burry me grin let me rally round, please drop your address for me. I will surely get back to you for her evacuation.

Alika, go back and get some home training. The one they gave you before, you did not learn well
Come to no 5 oladipo kuku street off toyin ikeja,,if u don't come that makes you a bastard you are
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
FreeTraining:

Come to no 5 oladipo kuku street off toyin ikeja,,if u don't come that makes you a bastard you are

Thank you grin grin Nairaland drunk. You are the court jester grin . What if I am a bastard? The many ones your dad made, did they die? If those ones survived, I can too. grin. The ones your mom dropped off at trash dumps, did they die?(A few probably died tho... Blood in her hands)The ones she aborted, did she die? Life continues mehn, bastard dey enter heaven. Until God decides that a bastard can't enter heaven, being a bastard will leave me with no regrets cool what other filth do you have to spew from your gutter mouth? grin
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=delishpot post=61450502]

Thank you grin grin Nairaland drunk. You are the court jester grin . What if I am a bastard? The many ones your dad made, did they die? If those ones survived, I can too. grin[/quote
U will never�
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=FreeTraining post=61450574][/quote]

I don survive already na. Drunk court jester.... Your mouth na gutter even God dey shake head for you grin trashing around the world like nylon bag in the wind. Hahaha, you funny sha, You think the hate and anger in your heart will bring my morale down? That is your wahala ọ, it's your evil eating you up and you are just spewing out shit as it fills your heart. You know say when soakaway full, the shit must find somewhere come out ba? That is exactly what is wrong with you. The hate and anger and pain in your heart has over flown, you are just spewing shit everywhere on NL. grin to be honest, you are boring to me. Yawwwnnnn..... What else does your gutter mouth and heart have to spew? If your father's bastards survived, I shall too.
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=delishpot post=61450502]

Thank you grin grin Nairaland drunk. You are the court jester grin . What if I am a bastard? The many ones your dad made, did they die? If those ones survived, I can too. grin. The ones your mom dropped off at trash dumps, did they die? The ones she aborted, did she die? Life continues mehn, bastard dey enter heaven. Until God decides that a bastard can't enter heaven, being a bastard will leave me with no regrets cool what other filth do you have to spew from your gutter mouth? grin[/quote
I don't have time for a living dead ,,,I spend time talking to living people I don't waste time talking to somebody his days are NUMBERD
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by delishpot: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=FreeTraining post=61450712][/quote]

Yawwwnnnn .......pkele . Alika I am a living dead you are a dead dead. All of us have our days numbered including your mom and dad grin they will go and sing hallelujah with my mom soon. She will tell them of all the styles you banged her in Senegal grin I am sure they will be happy to hear. Oya spew more Shii we need to empty that soakaway you have been carrying in your chest. I volunteer myself as your punching bag. grin.
On your mark,
set oooo
Let us go! cool
Re: Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
delishpot:

Yawwwnnnn .......pkele . Alika I am a living dead you are a dead dead. All of us have our days numbered including your mom and dad grin they will go and sing hallelujah with my mom soon. She will tell them of all the styles you banged her in Senegal grin I am sure they will be happy to hear. Oya spew more Shii we need to empty that soakaway you have been carrying in your chest. I volunteer myself as your punching bag. grin.
On your mark,
set oooo
Let us go! cool

U
Your num can never be in heaven,,the foolish Harlort is roasting in hell waiting for her son to join her,, u wiĺ soon join her cos that's the place u deserve,,,,your body and soul must see HELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan's Cute Family Photo With His Children / Queen Latifah In Swimwear -(pics) / Singer Teni Celebrates 26th Birthday With Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.