Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (4410 Views)

Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
You know somethings have no real value apart from the price placed on them by their capitalist manufacturers. She doesn't fancy such things. And I know the kind of things she values. So there's no point in buying it [as if I'm even capable of buying it]. grin
Forgive my prying, but is this "she" the one on all your accounts grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2017
OliviaPope:
Forgive my prying, but is this "she" the one on all your accounts grin
Lol. It's permitted. No, she isn't. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Daeylar(f): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. It's permitted. No, she isn't. grin

I really thought it was oh shocked
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

I really thought it was oh shocked
At all. The lady on my DP is a high school classmate. She's just a friend. smiley
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Daeylar(f): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
At all. The lady on my DP is a high school classmate. She's just a friend. smiley

Ah shocked shocked shocked

There is fire on the mountain,

I'm running away
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Ah shocked shocked shocked
There is fire on the mountain,
I'm running away
Lol. Fire keh? Show it to me and let me dose it. grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by hopefulLandlord: 9:47am On Oct 21, 2017
This is funny, so OP deactivated?

I hope all he did was just a thought experiment cuz if this is the real him................

1 Like

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by superhumanist(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
This is funny, so OP deactivated?

I hope all he did was just a thought experiment cuz if this is the real him................

I think that he is an alt username. His ridiculous style of argument mirrors that of the three christian trolls here.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
OP has deactivated
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by PastorAIO: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
I think the forum over reacted to him. Instead of scaring him off like that, it would have been better to keep him around for entertainments sake.

I don't get the part about the Political Section. Was he boasting that he was going to go there to teach them sense? Why is the Political section so dreaded? (perhaps I should go and find out for myself)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spiritual Altars. How To Raise One To God And Breaking Demonic Ones / Testify By Yourself: Christianity & Islam / Spirit Coins: Become Filthy Rich & Wealthy [FREE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.