Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. (4414 Views)

Three Categories Of "Atheists" On Nairaland: we were/are right. / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I'd have to Google it to find the link again. And I cant link a direct download to the book itself here, I got banned from Nairaland the last time I did that. Maybe I'll put it on my Google drive and give you a link to that.
Seen. Thanks, bruh. You can take down the link.
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by felixomor: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

[s] grin grin

Of course Felixmoron is the standard by which foolishness is measured here. He named himself Felixmoron is a testament to that fact.[/s]

The second one who has refused to recover grin

Lol.
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Ranchhoddas: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

grin grin.

The SI unit of foolishness that MUST always have the last word. Felixmoron.
Always. In all my conversations with him, he has never allowed me to have the last word. He's ready to go all day and all night. He never gets tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Dalam0n: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Always. In all my conversations with him, he has never allowed me to have the last word. He ready to go all day and all night. He never gets tired.

And he claims he is a doctor. What kind of Dr is this, that spends ALL his time on nairaland displaying his moronic credentials for all to see. Even when I was on my sick bed in Germany doing nothing at all, I still had less time to argue and post compared to him who claims he's a doctor. Which kind imaginary moronic doctor is this one na?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by STUPUDTHEISTS: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dalam0n:

And he claims he is a doctor. What kind of Dr is that that spends ALL his time on nairaland displaying his moronic credentials for all to see. Even when I was on my sick bed in Germany doing nothing at all, I still had less time to argue and post compared to him who claims he's a doctor. Which kind imaginary moronic doctor is this one na?

grin grin grin

Dude might be a doctor of pigs.

1 Like

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Dalam0n: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
STUPUDTHEISTS:

grin grin grin

Dude might be a doctor of pigs.

He's an imaginary doctor.
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Mustiboy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
THT80:
Yesterday, I created a thread on the dilemma that atheists have to shoulder in answering questions pertaining to morality, and as a consequence of the likely outcomes of this dilemma, the potentially harmful effects it could have on the moral framework of society which is strongly tethered to religious values. As was expected, the thread was invaded by a slew of atheists whose sensitivities were hurt by the truth which I did my best to present in an articulate fashion, and they tried all they could to refute my arguments, but failed woefully.

As I tried my best to muster enough interest to continue engaging in what I felt was a disappointing showcase, given that I was responding repeatedly to weak arguments and subsequent weaker arguments from over five different people, most of which were clutching at straws and conveniently dancing around every question I threw at them, I had the misfortune of reading the argument of a fellow who went by the username hopefulLandlord; a username that I felt embodied and reflected his deepest wish.
As I read his argument in response to mine, it struck me as a bit off. Not only was the phraseology and sentence structure different and more sophisticated than the one in his previous comments, the post was strewn with more logic and rationality than in all of the posts I had been laboriously trying to refute. I immediately realised that this wall of text couldn't have been written by hopefulLandlord. This was proven to be true after I accused him of plagiarising online posts only for him to implicitly deny, and moments later, be proven to be culpable of the act which he was denying.

Below is a link to the post he plagiarized and the comments that followed that led to his being caught.

https://www.nairaland.com/4113374/moral-dilemma-makes-atheism-unwise

After realizing how much of a waste of time it was for me to take the pain of replying to comments that were borrowed from smarter people, I abandoned the debate and channeled my time into something more productive.

Fast forward to this morning, as I was exploring the threads on the Islamic section, I came across a video by a supposed atheist who was trying to use the video as a point of emphasis to demonstrate the reason why people leave Islam. After watching the video, I was genuinely interested in reading the opinions of various people on the subject. I hadn't read more than five comments when I came across a comment from an atheist that went by the username donnffd. His comment bore a lot of resemblance to the one plagiarised by hopefulandlord as it bespoke of the intelligence and rationality of the writer, a quality that I have come to notice is nonexistent in most of the atheists that I have encountered since joining this forum. So guided by curiousity, I copied a sentence from his post and uploaded it on the search box on google and clicked on the search icon. The search results were astonishing. Right on the top of the search results was a link to a website that had among it's posts, the exact replica of donnffd's comment. I mean verbatim. I was shocked. How could I have witnessed plagiarism of this sort twice in the space of 24 hours?

Below is the link to donnffd's post.

https://www.nairaland.com/3249077/why-people-leave-islam-spoken

Below is a link to the post he plagiarized.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

My experience left me with certain opinions which I believe will be reinforced if I take the time to examine the posts of other atheists. It's quite appalling that people who pride themselves as the gate keepers of reason and rationality, display, demonstrably, the opposite. How unintelligent and shameless can you be to use the exact comments of foreigners to reply to a thread created in a forum designed by a citizen of your country and populated by denizens of your country? I mean these dudes weren't even smart enough to at least paraphrase the posts they plagiarized.

With a heavy heart I have to say that my beliefs and opinions are starting to gravitate towards stereotypical notions surrounding the inferiority of black Africans relative to intelligence and creativity. If we borrowed the religion and cultures of other races and geographical groups, at the detriment of ours, must we also borrow their arguments verbatim?
It's quite a shame that with all the access to knowledge and tools for self development that technology has provided us, presumably educated men can't formulate their ideas with their own words.

And what's more annoying is the arrogance and extremely outsized degree of self conceit these atheists exhibit. How can people who allude to being more intelligent and more rational than theists by reason of their unique critical thinking skills, not be able to express themselves with their own words and their own independent ideas? I can't overemphasize how much of a disappointment this is. I don't think people like this should be taken seriously by anyone.
you're the wisest person I've ever come across on NL. thanks for exposing these copy cats.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nuhvey(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mustiboy:
you're the wisest person I've ever come across on NL. thanks for exposing these copy cats.
Lol, this one wan start another round... cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mustiboy:
You're the biggest moròn I've ever come across on nairaland. Thanks for commenting like a fool. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Always. In all my conversations with him, he has never allowed me to have the last word. He ready to go all day and all night. He never gets tired.
Bro, have you met Scienccewatch? Na dat day I realize say Felix is still a human being. grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Mustiboy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
You're the biggest moròn I've ever come across on nairaland. Thanks for commenting like a fool. undecided
and thanks for exhibiting just how wise you are. I appreciate. grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mustiboy:
and thanks for exhibiting just how wise you are. I appreciate. grin
Hehehehe. grin

undecided undecided
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Ranchhoddas: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Bro, have you met Scienccewatch? Na dat day I realize say Felix is still a human being. grin
That one na total robot.
He's going to discover this comment of yours and start saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
That one na total robot.
He's going to discover this comment of yours and start saying rubbish.
grin I know. Nigga's gonna mention me 50 times. grin That's why I mispelled his moniker, to avoid inviting the lunatic. grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Daeylar(f): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
grin I know. Nigga's gonna mention me 50 times. grin That's why I mispelled his moniker, to avoid inviting the lunatic. grin

He'll make your night fun. Since you're bored. grin mentioñ his moniker well
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

He'll make your night fun. Since you're bored. grin mentioñ his moniker well
That one is barely conscious o. He'll just keep mentioning me like a programmed robot. His madness is out of this world. grin

Good morning. How was your night?
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Daeylar(f): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
That one is barely conscious o. He'll just keep mentioning me like a programmed robot. His madness is out of this world. grin

Good morning. How was your night?

Good morning, I'm good my night was fine, and you?

Lol, at least you would no longer have been bored, lol,
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Good morning, I'm good my night was fine, and you?

Lol, at least you would no longer have been bored, lol,
That's good to know. Mine was pretty cool.

Lol. He isn't interesting at all. grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Daeylar(f): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
That's good to know. Mine was pretty cool.

Lol. He isn't interesting at all. grin

Lol, I thought he would have helped,
I don't want to derail that thread, what do you mean by she knows the price of nothing
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, I thought he would have helped,
I don't want to derail that thread, what do you mean by she knows the price of nothing
You know somethings have no real value apart from the price placed on them by their capitalist manufacturers. She doesn't fancy such things. And I know the kind of things she values. So there's no point in buying it [as if I'm even capable of buying it]. grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by NPComplete: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2017
It seems the mongrel that started this thread has deactivated his account.

I said it. The guy was not expecting what he got on Nairaland. His plans went south quickly.

Cc: Jackbizzle, Dalam0n, Dalaman, hopefullandlord, Ranchhoddas

2 Likes

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Daeylar(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2017
NPComplete:

I said it. The guy was not expecting what he got on Nairaland. His plans went south quickly.

grin grin grin

You kept a close eye on him. Although I thought I saw his moniker this morning on a thread.

Lol,
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Daeylar(f): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
You know somethings have no real value apart from the price placed on them by their capitalist manufacturers. She doesn't fancy such things. And I know the kind of things she values. So there's no point in buying it [as if I'm even capable of buying it]. grin

Lol, grin grin, you maybe one day.

Lol, you told it has no real value, now imagine if the girl of that day wore that diamond bikini instead of those black things she wore grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by NPComplete: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin grin

You kept a close eye on him. Although I thought I saw his moniker this morning on a thread.

Lol,

Abeg who send the monkey? I was not even looking out for him. I just discovered that the name has changed to "nobody" when I was scrolling through the posts on this section looking for what to read this morning.

1 Like

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2017
NPComplete:

grin grin grin

We're sinners, bro. We've hurt somebody. When should we repent? grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, grin grin, you maybe one day.

Lol, you told it has no real value, now imagine if the girl of that day wore that diamond bikini instead of those black things she wore grin
Lol. I hope so.

Still wouldn't make much difference to me. grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by NPComplete: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
grin grin grin

Mhen I don't want to repent from this kind of sin bro. Always enjoy putting vainglorious horsefuckers beneath my feet.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Daeylar(f): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
grin grin grin

Everyday you repent, when will you change angry
NPComplete:

Abeg who send the monkey? I was not even looking out for him. I just discovered that the name has changed to "nobody" when I was scrolling through the posts on this section looking for what to read this morning.

Lol. I was hoping he would go to politics section sha grin grin,

1 Like

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2017
NPComplete:

Mhen I don't want to repent from this kind of sin bro. Always enjoy putting vainglorious horsefuckers beneath my feet.
No need for me to visit the priest, then. Sin for Salvation all the way. grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Let me keep enjoying my sins, then. I'm loving it. grin

In the end, he died in the religion section. He couldn't reach the promised land. grin
Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by NPComplete: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol. E wan die?

Trust me, the guy will be back with another monicker. But he would have reformed himself by then and try a better manner of delivery.

I am looking forward to his future contributions on this section because I believe he is someone who will be capable of holding an intelligent beneficial discussion when conceit and self-praise do not get in the way.

At least now he knows he isn't as smart as he likes to think he is. The massive dose of humility he has been force-fed here will help him in the future.

1 Like

Re: Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. by Daeylar(f): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2017
NPComplete:

Lol. E wan die?

Trust me, the guy will be back with another monicker. But he would have reformed himself by then and try a better manner of delivery.

I am looking forward to his future contributions on this section because I believe he is someone who will be capable of holding an intelligent beneficial discussion when conceit and self-praise do not get in the way.

At least now he knows he isn't as smart as he likes to think he is. The massive dose of humility he has been force-fed here will help him in the future.

So much hype on the fire that would have fallen on him if he dared to go to politics section, I wanted to see it live, I'm disappointed, abeg, he fell my hand.

Errrr... I have my doubts as to the bolded.

Lol, I wonder if he will come back, if he does I hope there is a way to know that he's the one

Lol, real massive dose.

ZandhaZaraZ:
Let me keep enjoying my sins, then. I'm loving it. grin

In the end, he died in the religion section. He couldn't reach the promised land. grin

Chaii grin grin grin this early morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheists,we Are Tired Of Old Argument.what Is The Logic Behind Atheism? / Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? / Nollywood Actress Camillia Mberekpe Visits Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.