Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

The "Deaf" Theists. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Deaf" Theists. (2758 Views)

The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Kingebukasblog and Felixomor there is a new theist that just came on the religious section to roundly rip AgentOf ~Alah to shreds in scientific knowledge.

His ID is supersystemsng or so. See the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4115579/why-there-something-rather-than/3#61427480
Wow
The Lord keeps raising men..... cool

2 Likes

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Kingebukasblog and Felixomor there is a new theist that just came on the religious section to roundly rip AgentOf ~Alah to shreds in scientific knowledge.

His ID is supersystemsng or so. See the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4115579/why-there-something-rather-than/3#61427480

I like him already !!! cool

2 Likes

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Usless Akuya. Even your God is a copied one. You are not ashamed that it is the God of the ancient Jews that you are busy defending and believing in. Foooool[/s].
The bible already says you are a fool
Pls dont project it on us... grin
I know you are pained because of that.... cool
Sorry dear
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]See this foool. The lord keeps raising men to speak on his behalf abi? So a God that created the universe is so usless that all he can do is raise men to be speaking and failing for him abi? How many of this men that the lord has raised have been able to convert a single atheist here? Can you see the type of usless Akuya you are?[/s]
LMAO grin
E pain the dullardeen

2 Likes

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

Shebi the writers of the bible and it's God are fools. You are so usless that it is the ancient Jews that are thinking for you. Anything they say you'll be there defending it like a headless ram. If they say your lineage are fools. You'll be there praising them like the moronic Akuya that you are. Foool.

Are you sure you are an atheist or a misotheist? I am asking because of the way you HATE this non existent God grin

It's disturbing oo cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Are you sure you are an atheist or a misotheist? I am asking because of the way you HATE this non existent God grin

It's disturbing oo cheesy

He said the bible calls me a fool. And I am calling the people that wrote the bible and the God it talks about foools. Tit for tat . Man no suppose vex.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

The bible say u be fool lol.
Suck it up grin

And I say, you, the people that wrote the bible and the God of the bible are all foolish fooools. Lick it.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]
E pain you that your floolish imaginary God can't do anything by himself only to be relying on foooools like you to do everything for him abi?
Later fools like you will be telling us how you worship a living God that is so powerful and can do all things m Yet this God that lives no where else but in your useless imaginary delusions can not do anything for it self. It can not even speak to people that you claim it wants them to know about it'd existence and engage him in a personal relationship. All it can do is rely on fools like you to be making its case for it. Only a God that lives in your Olodo head will do that. Useless Akuya[/s]!
Rubbish.....
Hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:
How many of this men that the lord has raised have been able to convert a single atheist here?

We have atheists here who have converted to Christianity Eg theSixthSense , urheme , sylvalord and so many others , and some of their stories have made front page , are you denying this ? shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/3457983/atheist-encountered-powers-dunamis-there

https://www.nairaland.com/3280224/finally-found-him

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Rubbish.....
Hehehehe grin

Hiding your pains as wise kicks abi. Useless Akuya.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]And I say, you, the people that wrote the bible and the God of the bible are all foolish foooops. Lick it[/s].
The bible remains more valuable than you
Nobody knows u
Complete non entity grin

3 Likes

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

He said the bible calls me a fool. And I am calling the people that wrote the bible and the God it talks about foools. Tit for tat . Man no suppose vex.

But you cannot use what does not exist to lash back at someone na. grin

Person slap you and you said you will use the sand from planet xenttraofp to scrub his face when that planet does not exist. How is that tit for tat? cheesy
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

We have atheists here who have converted to Christianity Eg theSixthSense , urheme , sylvalord and so many others , and some of their stories have made front page , are you denying this ? shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/3457983/atheist-encountered-powers-dunamis-there

https://www.nairaland.com/3280224/finally-found-him

Can't yu see urheme said he found God in Dunamis? How many atheist have "found" God because of the nonsense the christians here have been saying?

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Hiding your pains as wise kicks abi. Useless Akuya. [/s]
Rubbish once more.
Lmao....
You are pained. Bible say you be fool.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

But you cannot use what does not exist to lash back at someone na. grin

Person slap you and you said you will use the sand from planet xenttraofp to scrub his face when that planet does not exist. How is that tit for tat? cheesy

You've started displaying your mental retardation. He said the bible calls me a fool for saying that it's God doesn't exist and I just spoke in his own language by calling the God and the writes of the bible who reason for him fools. Tit for tat. I know your mental illness will not allow you to comprehend.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Rubbish once more.
Lmao....
You are pained. Bible say you be fool.

The bible writers that reason and think for you are foolish foools, you that believe in their writings is a foool, and they God they imagined and claim.to.speak on its behalf is also a foolish fool. Lick it.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

You've started displaying your mental retardation. He said the bible calls me a fool for saying that it's God doesn't exist and I just spoke in his own language by calling the God and the writes of the bible who reason for him fools. Tit for tat. I know your mental illness will not allow you to comprehend.

But it makes absolutely no sense. You cannot use what you know does not exist to attack someone else. It's simply a stupid and deluded thing to do.

grin
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

But it makes absolutely no sense. You cannot use what you know does not exist to attack someone else. It's simply a stupid and deluded thing to do.

grin

Who is attacking who? Your mental retardation will never allow you to see things clearly. He spoke to me and I spoke right back it him in his own language. Tit for tat. Man no suppose vex.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]The bible writers that reason and think for you are foolish foools, you that believe in their writings is a foool, and they God they imagined and claim.to.speak on its behalf is also a foolish fool. Lick it[/s].

Unfortunately, the bible will still be here after your foolish soul has departed...
What does that tell u?
You are a non entity
A nobody in comparison to the bible....
Even your children will read it and call you fool
Better repent grin

No wonder the number of atheists are reducing...
Chai. You are done grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

Who is attacking who? Your mental retardation will never allow you to see things clearly. He spoke to me and I spoke right back it him in his own language. Tit for tat. Man no suppose vex.

So tit for tat does not mean an eye for an eye and an eye for an eye isn't an attack? grin

Anyhow I still say it is simply stupid to use a non existent thing to play tit for tat with anyone cheesy
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]It isn't only the bible that will be here after am dead you fool. The Koran will still be here, the Verdes and other religious scripture will still be here. Islam will become the biggest religion in the nearest future according to many projections.

Religion is a thing that people do, it's been in existence before I was born and will continue long after am gone.

Doesn't still remove the fact that the ancient Jews that think for you are fools and the God they invented is a fool, you also remain a fool for allowing ancient Jewish people to think for you. Useless Akuya[/s].

Cry, bible said you are a fool.
Your children will read it
Keep crying.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

So tit for tat does not mean an eye for an eye and an eye for an eye isn't an attack? grin

Anyhow I still say it is simply stupid to use a non existent thing to play tit for tat with anyone cheesy

I said I spoke his language right back at him. Why it's paining you is what I fail to understand.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
felixomor:

Cry, bible said you are a fool.
Your children will read it
Keep crying.... grin

And I said the writers of the bible and the God it talks about are foolish fools. Yu also remain a fool for allowing them to speak for you.

You can keep screaming and yelling on their behalf since the writers of the bible are all dead and the God it talks about lives only inside your Olodo head.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by JackBizzle: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
undecided

Unfollowing
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

[s]And I said the writers of the bible and the God it talks about are foolish fools. Yu also remain a fool for allowing them to speak for you.

You can keep screaming and yelling on their behalf since the writers of the bible are all dead and the God it talks about lives only inside your Olodo head[/s].
Eiya,
You are tired of akuya akuya?
Keep crying grin
Bible said you are a fool..... Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

I said I spoke his language right back at him. Why it's paining you is what I fail to understand.

It's not paining me o. I am only feeling for you over a stupid act of attacking someone with a non existent thing.

It's border line psychosis. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramadan Fasting Is Of Pagan Origin! / Language Of Jesus / Re-incarnation And Intelligent Life On Other Planets - M-nwankwo/justcool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.