Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The "Deaf" Theists. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Deaf" Theists. (2756 Views)

The Lords Chosen: Deaf And Dumb Couple For 35yrs And 40yrs Healed Simultaneously / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

It's not paining me o. I am only feeling for you over a stupid act of attacking someone with a non existent thing.

It's border line psychosis. grin

He believes his God exist na. Abi doesn't he believe it exist again?
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

He believes his God exist na. Abi doesn't he believe it exist again?

Even if he does it wouldn't "pain" him especially since you do not share his belief but rather declare that the God he believes in does not exist so with this premise you are attacking him with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING since God does not exist to you. So where then is your tit for tat? cheesy
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Even if he does it wouldn't "pain" him especially since you do not share his belief but rather declare that the God he believes in does not exist so with this premise you are attacking him with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING since God does not exist to you. So where then is your tit for tat? cheesy

He believes his God exist and he is using the God to insult me. I am using that which he believes in to throw back the insult at him. Doesn't matter of his God exist or not so long as he believes it exist and he is using it at me, I am.also using that which he believes to exist to throw it back at him.

I know your mental illness will not allow you to comprehend what am saying.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

He believes his God exist and he is using the God to insult me. I am using that which he believes in to throw back the insult at him. Doesn't matter of his God exist or not so long as he believes it exist and he is using it at me, I am.also using that which he believes to exist to throw it back at him.

I know your mental illness will not allow you to comprehend what am saying.

For anything to logically mean anything both sides have to lean toward similarity but you obviously hold no such position. How can I serve you rice and stew and you wish to eat it with a pestle and you say you are normal?

How can you not relate yet feel you relate on a higher level in your tit for tat nonsense over a non existent God.

grin cheesy

I have said my piece sha. Madness no dey show for some people face anyway grin
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

For anything to logically mean anything both sides have to lean toward similarity but you obviously hold no such position. How can I serve you rice and stew and you wish to eat it with a pestle and you say you are normal?

How can you not relate yet feel you relate on a higher level in your tit for tat nonsense over a non existent God.

grin cheesy

I have said my piece sha. Madness no dey show for some people face anyway grin

Stop giving me your useless opinion. It makes no sense to me and has no value at all.

He believes his God exist and he felt the need to use it and insult me. I used that which he believes in to throw back the insult at him. If you are still deliberately refusing to understand me that remains your wahala. After all you are a self confessed mentally ill person. Your mental illness will never allow you to understand anything.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by butterflyl1on: 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
dalaman:

Stop giving me your usless opinion. It makes no sense to me and has no value at all.

He believes his God exist and he felt the need to use it and insult me. I used that which he believes in to throw back the insult at him. If you are still deliberately refusing to understand me that remains your wahala. After all you are a self confessed mentally ill person. Your mental illness will never allow you to understand anything.

grin

As I already stressed, for some their madness no dey show for face. When someone goes from zero to a hundred in 2 seconds with comments and his emotions then this is proof of Schizoaffective disorder and delusional disorder.

All the signs are here to check out. cheesy
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin

As I already stressed, for some their madness no dey show for face. When someone goes from zero to a hundred in 2 seconds with comments and his emotions then this is proof of Schizoaffective disorder and delusional disorder.

All the signs are here to check out. cheesy
Is that what the doctors told you, you are suffering from?

Pls go and complete your treatment. It might finally leave you if you take your medications properly.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by superhumanist(m): 1:34am On Oct 15, 2017
It is like some atheists and some christians really have bad blood between them here.

This is what happens when a site is not properly moderated in the sense that all manner of abuse, falsehoods and trolling are allowed to slide.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2017
dalaman:

The bible, its wrote and it's God remain foools.

[s]I see that you've stopped challenging me to insult the God of the bible and see what will happen to me. The imaginary fool left you hanging out in the cold the last time you believed it will harm me if I insulted it. Yu remain a useless akuya[/s].

The dullard cant even write English again grin
LmAO
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

The dullard cant even write English again grin
LmAO

Shut up . Every body makes mistakes and it has been corrected. Useless Akuya.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Shut up . Every body makes mistakes and it has been corrected. Useless Akuya[/s].
Its not a mistake,
You are a dullard grin
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

Its not a mistake,
You are a dullard grin

It has been corrected. If it's not a mistake then it can't be corrected you shameless mor0n. You are so foolish and useless that it is the ancient Jews that think and reason for you. Rejected Akuya.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]It has been corrected. If it's not a mistake then it can't be corrected you shameless mor0n. So are so foolish and useless that it is the ancient Jews that think and reason for you. Rejected Akuya.[/s]
Keep crying dullard.
grin
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

Keep crying dullard.
grin

More like I should keep telling you why you remain a rejected foool. grin
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]More like I should keep telling you why you remain a rejected foool. grin[/s]
Cry grin
Dullard that cant write...
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by dalaman: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:

Cry grin
Dullard that cant write...

Fool that can't reason on his now only to be following the mythical thoughts and ideas of the ancient Jews like the moronic Akuya that he is. You aren't ashamed that it is the ancient Jews that think for you. Rejected foool.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by felixomor: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Fool that can't reason on his now only to be following the mythical thoughts and ideas of the ancient Jews like the moronic Akuya that he is. You aren't ashamed that it is the ancient Jews that think for you. Rejected foool.[/s]
Akuya Akuya everywhere.

Dullard grin
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by superhumanist(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2017
dalaman:

Fool that can't reason on his now only to be following the mythical thoughts and ideas of the ancient Jews like the moronic Akuya that he is. You aren't ashamed that it is the ancient Jews that think for you. Rejected foool.

It would be better if you just ignored the trolling directed at you. I have done some research (profile surfing and asking questions) and I can see who the trolls are. It is clear that some people are only interested in derailing atheistic threads.
Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by bennyann: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Kingebukasblog, my king, you're back ehn cheesy

Where did you go to? Na wa o

The title should have been 'blind' and not 'deaf' on this forum. grin

But I don't understand what we are arguing about when we are both blind and deaf to each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
bennyann:
Kingebukasblog, my king, you're back ehn cheesy

Where did you go to? Na wa o

The title should have been 'blind' and not 'deaf' on this forum. grin

But I don't understand what we are arguing about when we are both blind and deaf to each other.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The "Deaf" Theists. by urheme: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

We have atheists here who have converted to Christianity Eg theSixthSense , urheme , sylvalord and so many others , and some of their stories have made front page , are you denying this ? shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/3457983/atheist-encountered-powers-dunamis-there

https://www.nairaland.com/3280224/finally-found-him

Preparing for my next thread.....Visions and Revelations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have you Read the Quran Before? / Quran Burning Day; How Not To Be An Imbecille! / Pastor Adeboye's Covenant Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.