Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (15389 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / "My Wife Has No More Attraction Towards Me" ❤️ How Do I Save My Marriage / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
We humans are instinctual beings. We are ruled primarily by our instincts and the various states by which these instincts express themselves. We are designed with a varied number of instincts; like our instinct for survival that expresses itself in our constant hunger for food, our thirst for water, and our remarkable talent for self preservation. But prime among our instincts, is our instinct to persist on this earth as species, through the act of reproduction; an instinct that expresses itself in our constant desire for sex.

Now I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of debating about why humans like sex or the many possible reasons why we have sexual desires, but one point everyone would agree with me on is that we all have sexual desires and we all are sexually attracted to something, and the degree of attraction varies relative to the different objects of our attraction.

I like women. I am attracted to them. My attraction to them isn't a conscious choice - I just find myself attracted to them. I also find that I tend to have preferences pertaining to what exactly I find attractive in a woman. I am more attracted to women who are tall, than I am to women who are short. I am more attracted to women who's skin colour are a shade below light skin on the spectrum of black skin tones. I find very light skin to be a bit distractive and I find very dark skin to be mildly repulsive. So I favour the colour that would likely be formed from a blending of both.
I am more attracted to women who have big breasts than I am to women who have small breasts. I can't exactly say why I am attracted to this protruding part of the female anatomy - There is just something immensely appealing about them, and this appeal increases relative to an increases in size.
I also like women who are facially attractive. For me a facially attractive woman is one who has an oblong face, symmetrical facial features, a nose that isn't too wide or too round, a forehead that isn't too pronounced, lips that aren't too small or too big, and eyes that have some life in them.
I am attracted to women with nice body shapes. I prefer women who are slim to women who aren't. And I also prefer women who have pronounced hips to women who don't.

As you can see, I have an elaborate mental picture of the kind of women I am physically attracted to and I know parts of a woman's body that arouses me sexually. But despite all these titillating physical qualities that causes my penis to harden occasionally, there is another quality that is more profound and leaves more lasting sensations that not only stimulate me sexually, but also stimulates other parts of me that can be stimulated by a woman's anatomy. This quality is intelligence.

I have a penchant for discovering intelligence in people. Of course one has to be intelligent to able to detect it's quality in others, and luckily for me, I was bestowed with that rare quality, thanks to my creator. I know an intelligent woman when I meet one. The way she speaks and the words she uses is a primary indicator. Even without engaging in a conversation with her, you could easily see traces of brilliance in her speech. When you eventually begin a conversation with her, your suspicions gradually become reinforced. You'll see signs of intelligence in her responses; in the way in which her opinions are framed, the way in which she constructs the questions she asks, her wit, and how knowledgeable she is on the subjects that are raised. (You might have a different opinion from mine but I believe intelligent people enjoy imbibing knowledge and you can't have an intelligent person who is uninformed.) As you get to know her better, you will notice the critically thought-out solutions she proffers to problems, her level of resourcefulness, and how calculatedly she responds to situations. All these are the markings of an intelligent woman.

For me, the qualities associated with intelligence despite not being as sexually stimulating as the ones associated with physical attraction, have a more profound effect on me and affect my perception of women and my overall attraction towards them. A woman can be perfect physically, but if she lacks the quality of intelligence, my attraction to has not only diminishes but it's effect are transient. An intelligent woman may not be as physically attractive as my ideal, but her traits of intelligence amplifies her attractiveness and the sensations that accompany my attraction to her become more intense and more gratifying.

A woman whose only point of attraction is how she looks would only be regarded as a sexual object as far as I am concerned. And the unique thing about sexual objects is that they are easily replaceable owing to their disproportionately high population. And the satisfaction derived from engaging in sexual activities with them is fleeting and my attraction towards them gradually turns to disdain with subsequent sexual engagements.

For me, a physically unattractive woman who lacks the quality of intelligence, is the most repugnant creature to ever encounter. A physically attractive woman who lacks the quality of intelligence, is more or less a sexual object. A physically unattractive woman who possesses the quality of intelligence becomes more attractive in my eyes, and the my degree of respect and admiration for her improves immensely. A physically attractive woman who possesses the rare trait of intelligence is a gem that I can't afford to lose or misuse.

I am sapiosexual because I am attracted to smart women, and as a direct consequence of this, I find women who aren't smart to be repulsive, and a lot of them litter this section. I'll like to let them know that as far as I am concerned, they are the equivalent of sex dolls. Their usefulness begins and ends with sex. They aren't worthy of my respect or admiration beyond their looks. It doesn't matter the amount of instagram likes they have for flaunting their bodies, the best they are ever going to be in my eyes are sexual objects.

The interesting thing about intelligence is that it can be improved to some extent. And the principal way that it can be improved to by engaging the mind in things that build it. Things like: reading various kind of books, nonfiction especially. Spending time listening to informative programs. There are lots of them on YouTube. Spending time around intelligent people. These are the ways to improve your value as a woman and join the train of women who 21st century men will respect, value, and take seriously. Because unlike the body, the beauty of the mind never fades away.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
LOL. Nice write up.
But they don't necessarily give a rat's ass about you or your opinion of them.

You should start a diary. smiley
THT80:

I am sapiosexual because I am attracted to smart women, and as a direct consequence of this, I find women who aren't smart to be repulsive, and a lot of them litter this section. I'll like to let them know that as far as I am concerned, they are the equivalent of sex dolls. Their usefulness begins and ends with sex. They aren't worthy of my respect or admiration beyond their looks. It doesn't matter the amount of instagram likes they have for flaunting their bodies, the best they are ever going to be in my eyes are sexual objects.

8 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by IamAirforce1: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Walks out of thread
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL. Nice write up.

Why do you think I should start a diary?
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Safiaa(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Just stop it, you're trying too hard. I honestly think you believe you're more intelligent than you actually are. Get a grip.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

Why do you think I should start a diary?
Just so you can voice your valueless opinions there.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Just stop it, you're trying too hard. I honestly think you believe you're more intelligent than you actually are. Get a grip.
Exactly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:

I'm certain I'm intelligent. I don't need it to be validated by anyone, especially not some faceless girl whose hobby it is litter this website with provocative comments; an attempt to garner attention, the attention I presume she doesn't get much in real life. I've seen your comments on various threads on the home page. You are quite pathetic I must say. Maybe if you had a boyfriend, you wouldn't be this needy for attention.

18 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Safiaa(f): 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

I'm certain I'm intelligent. I don't need it to be validated by anyone, especially not some faceless girl whose hobby it is litter this website with provocative comments - An attempt to garner attention; the attention I presume she doesn't get much in real life. I've seen your comments on various threads on the home page. You are quite pathetic I must say. Maybe if you had a real boyfriend you wouldn't be this needy for attention.
LMAO. The 'intelligent' boy is hurt. Get a grip little man, you're not as great as you seem. I'm seeking attention? Coming from the person who is bragging about their "intelligence" to compensate for feelings of inadequacy in himself. You are very insecure and it's glaring. You're trying to receive positive attention by writing an epistle of nonsense, but i'm not impressed.What a loser.

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
LMAO. The 'intelligent' boy is hurt. Get a grip little man, you're not as great as you seem. I'm seeking attention? Coming from the person who is bragging about their "intelligence" to compensate for feelings of inadequacy in some parts of himself. You are very insecure and it's glaring. You're trying to receive positive attention by writing an epistle of nonsense, but i'm not impressed. What a loser.

Your opinion doesn't faze me, let alone possess the capacity to hurt me. Whatever you have to say is utterly inconsequential to me. I'm only replying you because I want to paint a vivid picture of who you really are. A sad, lonely, pathetic girl whose only respite from her empty life is to assume the position of a troll on Nairaland, craving attention with every comment she makes.

My 'epistles' have been critiqued and acclaimed by professionals, and I have been paid countless times for my writing, so why would I seek the validation of mediocres like you?

I've wasted enough time replying you. The best way to deal with trolls like you is to ignore them, and that's what I'm going to do to you henceforth. Don't bother replying to this. I won't even bother reading.

Happy trolling.

15 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by IAMSASHY(f): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
undecided Op, wen u create a thread, dnt expect ur opinion 2 b celebrated by all, u wl get both positive and negative responses, u wl b insulted 2,u dnt necessarily hv 2 quote and insult bak, learn 4rm d insults if possible and move on.
On d path of commentators,nobody nos it all, after d Op has voiced his opinion , dere ar so many beta ways we cn also voice ours wtout being insultive . We hv d right 2 disagree wt hm bt nt in a rude way. We ar al here 2 learn and get some fun, let's b matured in handling issues pls

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

Your opinion doesn't faze me, let alone possess the capacity to hurt me. Whatever you have to say is utterly inconsequential to me. I'm only replying you because I want to paint a vivid picture of who you really are. A sad, lonely, pathetic girl whose only respite from her empty life is to assume the position of a troll on Nairaland, craving attention with every comment she makes.

My 'epistles' have been critiqued and acclaimed by professionals, and I have been paid countless times for my writing, so why would I seek the validation of mediocres like you?

I've wasted enough time replying you. The best way to deal with trolls like you is to ignore them, and that's what I'm going to do to you henceforth. Don't bother replying to this. I won't even bother reading.

Happy trolling.

Permit me to poke mouth,but you are the one acting the troll here. You started with the insults and you are trying really hard to prove your worth or, should I say value to people who don't care.
You are a loud-mouthed, vain, verbose and joy-deprived attention seeking nonentity. I saw what you did in literature section.
Having a good command of English language doesn't necessarily make you intelligent.

Stupid people never think of themselves as stupid.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Safiaa(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

Happy trolling.

Why would I want to gain attention from a deluded dolt like yourself? Somebody who thinks very dark skin is repulsive? A colorist self hating idiot who thinks he's greater than what he is. Not an ounce of humility in you. Comparing women to creatures? Please tell me, of what importance is your attention to me? Get over yourself, little boy. Pop that little bubble you're in, and let me give you a taste of reality. You think you're intelligent because you can type an epistle of bullshit which can be summed up in 20 words? What and who exactly do you think you are? Go back to bed little boy. Ciao x.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:

[s]Permit me to poke mouth,but you are the one acting the troll here. You started with the insults and you are trying really hard to prove your worth or, should I say value to people who don't care.
You are a loud-mouthed, vain, verbose and joy-deprived attention seeking nonentity. I saw what you did in literature section.[/s]
Having a good command of English language [s]doesn't necessarily make you intelligent.

Stupid people never think of themselves as stupid.[/s]

At least you acknowledged that I have a good command of the English language. That's value. Is there anything of value that I acknowledge about you? No. Do you possess a good command of the English language? No. Are you intelligent? No. And from the look of things you aren't even pretty. So that's an F minus on my evaluation of you. Now who's the nonentity between the both of us? At least my impressive command of the English language can get me a job in journalism, editing, presenting and all fields that require creative writing. What do you have that's of reasonable worth? As far as I am concerned the only thing of value that you have, and depreciating value I must add, is the smelly hole between your stretch mark ridden laps.

15 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Lalas247(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Safiaa:
Thank you ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Adaumunocha(f): 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
What kinda Epistle is this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

At least you acknowledged that I have a good command of English. That's value. Is there anything of value that I acknowledge about you? No. Do you possess a good command of English? No. Are you intelligent? No. And from the look of things you aren't even pretty. So that's an F minus on my evaluation of you. Now who's the nonentity between the both of us? Lol. At least my good command of English can get me a job in journalism, editing, presenting and all fields that require creative writing. What do you have that's of reasonable worth? As far as I am concerned the only thing of value that you have, and depreciating value I must add, is the smelly hole between your stretch mark ridden laps.
LOL.
Since research has proven that arguing with stupid people makes you look as stupid as them, I will leave you to your dementia. smiley

I think you are suffering from delusions of grandeur,you should see a psychologist. Just an advice though.wink

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

I'm certain I'm intelligent. I don't need it to be validated by anyone, especially not some faceless girl whose hobby it is litter this website with provocative comments; an attempt to garner attention. The attention I presume she doesn't get much in real life. I've seen your comments on various threads on the home page. You are quite pathetic I must say. Maybe if you had a boyfriend, you wouldn't be this needy for attention.
you Are Intelligent Abi? Oya prove To Me That 2+2= Fish...

13 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL.
Since research has proven that arguing with stupid people makes you look as stupid as them, I will leave you to your dementia. smiley

I think you are suffering from delusions of grandeur,you should see a psychologist Just an advice though.wink

Since you have acknowledged that I have an impressive command of the English language, a quality you lack, let me take my time to school you.
When writing in English, don't throw around words you don't know the meaning of, just because you think they have a pejorative connotation. You risk sounding stupid like you just did. I can't be having dementia and still be able to type. A person who has dementia would be rendered too mentally impaired to carry out the art of writing, let alone engage in a written exchange. When you are done reading this, take a medical dictionary and look up the word dementia so you won't embarrass yourself by misuing it the way you just did.

And @bolded, learn how to properly use commas. After using a comma, leave a space before the next phrase.

Any questions kid? If there are no questions, please swerve.

18 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Op, wen u create a thread, dnt expect ur opinion 2 b celebrated by all, u wl get both positive and negative responses, u wl b insulted 2,u dnt necessarily hv 2 quote and insult bak, learn 4rm d insults if possible and move on.
On d path of commentators,nobody nos it all, after d Op has voiced his opinion , dere ar so many beta ways we cn also voice ours wtout being insultive . We hv d right 2 disagree wt hm bt nt in a rude way. We ar al here 2 learn and get some fun, let's b matured in handling issues pls

Finally a sensible female responds to my thread. I was starting to think that there weren't any left on this section.

6 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
you Are Intelligent Abi? Oya prove To Me That 2+2= Fish...

Swerve. I have no business with dead rodents.

21 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

Since you have acknowledged that I have an impressive command of the English language, a quality you lack, let me take my time to school you.
When writing in English, don't throw around words you don't know the meaning of, just because you think they have a pejorative connotation. You risk sounding stupid like you just did. I can't be having dementia and still be able to type. A person who has dementia would be rendered too mentally impaired to carry out the art of writing, let alone engage in a written exchange. When you are done reading this, take a medical dictionary and look up the word dementia so you won't embarrass yourself by misuing it the way you just did.

And @bolded, learn how to properly use commas. After using a comma, leave a space before the next phrase.

Any questions kid? If there are no questions, please swerve.
LOL. If you were as intelligent as you claim to be, you would know that most dementia are progressive. You likely just started on your own path, doofus.

About the comma, that was clearly an error. You don't school me on punctuation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by hanassholesolo: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2017

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

Swerve. I have no business with dead rodents.
Shamefully You Do Not Know What A Dead Rodent knows... Your Intelligence Is Pathetic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Seriously?? Did you see the part where he insulted safiaa first? undecided undecided

I'm not surprised he didn't insult your poorly constructed opinion just because it aligns with his.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL. If you were as intelligent as you claim to be, you would know that most dementia are progressive. You likely just started on your own path, doofus.

About the comma, that was clearly an error. You don't school me on punctuation.

I thought I told you to swerve, kid. Please begin to swerve immediately, and keep swerving till you collide with a wall of common sense.

9 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

I thought I told you to swerve, kid. Please begin to swerve immediately, and keep swerving till you collide with a wall of common sense.
Now, you are trying to escape with the "swerve" line after you have been ensnared in the web of your own folly? undecided

Attention-seeking dolt!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Chommieblaq(f): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just so you can voice your valueless opinions there.
1000 shades of savage.

Sisterly, you no go kee me grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by mediocre(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
LOL. Nice write up.

What happened to your eyebrows? Why have they deserted you?

5 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Now, you are trying to escape with the "swerve" line after you have been ensnared in the web of your own folly? undecided

Attention-seeking dolt!

Okay. You're beginning to bore me. I'll be adding you to my ignored list; a list that includes the likes of safiaa and your rodent friend.

You should know the drill by now. Don't bother replying to this because I won't even read it.

Bye biich.

5 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chommieblaq:

1000 shades of savage.

Sisterly, you no go kee me grin grin grin
I have zero chill for ITKs, sister. smileywink
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
Who's the next rude bitch in line to receive some pummelling? Nonsense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.