Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful (77790 Views)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by morbeta(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rejected by the deities and mean gods.....
.mennnn because of his inability to yield fortune. The guy is the original invisible man.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by agarawu23(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chai.

All for getting rich sad
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by OsuGanja(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=smardray post=61418316]I can boldly say he'll never become rich

[/quote

So God wey save am no fit bless am ba?

1 Like

Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by davillian(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
mazinoweb:

They can't flash his memory. They will kidnap the person, blind fold him (make him unconscious) to their den so he can know the route. When releasing him too, they will still do the same thing.

The guy may still remember a lot but the trauma will take a long time to overcome
I laugh it's like you've not heard stories.
Concoction to drink or they hit the person with charm and they 4get everything about them selves.
Let me give u a gist.
My mum entered their hand once and it was God that saved her.
She took a bus to the market, the fair was #50 she gave the conductor #100 but som1 seating beside her gave her #50.
That was how she lost her memory for 5hrs until she spent that money on sachet water in the market.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by talk2emma: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by juman(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Their governor in that state is a failure.

The ritualists flourish in that state.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Seyitosino(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Congratulations to him but I am not happy for him.. He needs to sit down and think seriously about his life..

If he is not useful for common ritual then what that means is he is empty spiritually and otherwise and he might never achieve anything in life

He is the real definition of empty barrel.. Wasted life.

No, it is the exact opposite.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by gozzlin: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Edopesin:
West side
Yup, West side is the waste side.

1 Like

Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Leez(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian man who reportedly spent 2 years in ritualists den, has been released by his captors because he wasn't useful. He was reportedly dropped along BCJ road, Apata area of Ibadan.

ConnectIbadan who shared a video of him, wrote;

"A Good Samaritan, Miss Opeyemi was passing by along BCJ road, Apata area of Ibadan and found people gathered around a man that was dropped by kidnappers/ritualist.

The short video conducted by the Good Samaritan showed that he had been kidnapped for the past 2 years but when it was his turn to be used for ritual they said he is not useful and that there are still a lot of people in the captivity of the ritualist den.

His name is Dayo Ajala and further interview also confirmed that he attended Oke Nla Grammar School, Ogun State.

Anybody with useful information about his family or relatives should go to that area or the nearest police station "

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-man-released-ritualists-2-years-wasnt-useful-rituals/

but why must afonjas be human spare parts dealers na
smh
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by igirabata123(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
The guy supposed don become ritual himself
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Adamawaswt(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
To me am not well convince with this.. ..for two yrs ...abeg check his hair style na ...let the informer give us video of this so we can b convince ...but wit this hmm hair style cut no no
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by gozzlin: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
2000viewsNg:
Entertainment
OMG! Singer Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Manhood (+18) See Fans Reactions

Singer Runtown shared a picture of his X-ray negavtive yesterday to let us know about his dislocated Knee joint. But due to his negligence he didn’t remember to cover the Preek cartilage too which was being filmed by the X-ray machine too.

My attention was’nt even on the knee that was dislocated first self. I was so carried away with the stick that could cause an abortion.

See uncensored picture HERE
https://2000views.com.ng/omg-singer-runtown-just-shared-photo-full-manhood-18-see-fans-reactions/

_Penis does not have cartilage bro. Runtown is just messing with ya. That ain't his dick.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Leez(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
0110x:
And some people think this is funny, with their shallow sarcastical comments. smh.. To say Afonjas are still performing rituals in 2017 is just **Am lost for words** .
fixed
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by kode12: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
smardray:
I can boldly say he'll never become rich

I guess you're also a ritualist. You've probably kidnapped a person also that your babalawo told you is useless. God is watching you all oh
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by mcdude1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Useless or useful. One thing I'm certain of is that God saves and God loves this boy.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by omoranmilowo: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Good luck. You will fulfill destiny in life in Jesus name. Congratulations. Hope his parents has located him.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by whiteprince(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
sad

So sad...look how skinny the boy is..

Abeeeg, these ritualists don't feed well their victims eehn
like I know u from somewhere
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
No Gain
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thank God one man wearing "white" didn't come to rescue him this time.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by ofuonyebi: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Only God knows how many ritualists den we have in Nigeria where

innocent people like this are dying everyday or rotting away!

Govt. of his state should do something urgently to salvage him back to normal life!

I believe therer is still great hope for him....God has a great purpose for his life..

congrats for going to the den of the killers and returning alive!...pls give your life to God who saved you!
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by ThatFairGuy: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
You almost got me cracked up, but it isn't proper here. This is life
Nawteemaxie:
They looked at the shape of his head, and immediately came to the conclusion:
"He`s not useful."

Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by walosky(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
How can he be useful?

Someone that was starved of Amala

See hin long neck!

Imagine what skull miners didapproved of

Well, welcome didiri alakanrin
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by ThatFairGuy: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
And you must be an Oracle... Poo talk
smardray:
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Rozaytee: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
smardray:
says who?
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by stankezzy: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
afonjazzy the (s) minners, please who can tell me what, s , represents
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ogheneeeeee! 2 years! Which kind curse country be this. Why is Africa this backward!
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Mpanyi: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Please what has happened to the pysche or I should say humanness of some commenters here. Here is a case of barbarism by some animals. Worse still, the victim allegedly said many more are in captivity of the ritualists and all some people could do was make joke of the thing. I'm shedding tears.
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Megatrix: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thank God for his life
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Denko2721987(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
smardray:

Pls say no more... You arent the Most High nor have any say on the destinies of any mortal..
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Praktikals(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
idiot:
Afonha don start abi? ok continue
Re: Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A Nigerian man who reportedly spent 2 years in ritualists den, has been released by his captors because he wasn't useful. He was reportedly dropped along BCJ road, Apata area of Ibadan.

ConnectIbadan who shared a video of him, wrote;

"A Good Samaritan, Miss Opeyemi was passing by along BCJ road, Apata area of Ibadan and found people gathered around a man that was dropped by kidnappers/ritualist.

The short video conducted by the Good Samaritan showed that he had been kidnapped for the past 2 years but when it was his turn to be used for ritual they said he is not useful and that there are still a lot of people in the captivity of the ritualist den.

His name is Dayo Ajala and further interview also confirmed that he attended Oke Nla Grammar School, Ogun State.

Anybody with useful information about his family or relatives should go to that area or the nearest police station "

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-man-released-ritualists-2-years-wasnt-useful-rituals/

He has lost sanity, he doesn't know how long he has been there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.