Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s (8721 Views)

Where To Find Nigerian Prostitut All Over The World / Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Partnerbiz3: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
DISCLAIMER I did not say I ever patronised them. I was merely playing devil's advocate.

I can hear them saying that I am lieing shocked cool shocked

I have read many escapades here from guys who patronise prostitutes especially at various brothels. There are many of them actually. Yes. For instance, a particular small vicinity here in Enugu is littered with five brothels.

1. HEALTH
I am hypochondriac and very health conscious. One could get diseases including skin diseases from these hookers. I wouldn't bore you with scientific facts apropos this. Some guys even get a Mouth Action from whores. Gosh!

2. BLAND AND MIRTHLESS
A good seex capable of releasing feel good hormones like oxytocin and dopamine should start with pre-intimacy which includes smooching, kissing, sucking of suckables, cuddling etc.
Seex with whores lack the above hence are usually insipid. It's "unsweet".
I can't imagine kissing a LovePeddler, sucking suckables or getting a BJ from one. In fact, the thought of having my skin touch theirs is nauseating given that you could be the 20th person having similar encounter with her that day.
Also, their is this ecstatic feeling in doing it with someone you care about that makes it love making and not seex. Well I ain't speaking from experience shaa.. shocked

3.COST
It could deplete finances especially if you are addicted.

4.SAFETY
Brothels are illegal hence none is safe.
The police could raid the place anytime.

Again, most hookers had chequered upbringing and could steal your items or smash your head.

The list is by no means exhaustive.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by erimmy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Na so?
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Evablizin(f): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
cheesy
This write up is for male oloshos.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
You shouldn't have stopped
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Partnerbiz3: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
NoFavors:
Did I start at all?
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

Did I start at all?
your topic said

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Partnerbiz3: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
NoFavors:
your topic said
There was a disclaimer there naa..
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

There was a disclaimer there naa..
Good
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by jorion(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oloshos are much more cost effective than a gf. From research.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Sheenor: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Awon ti olosho. Anu ayeyin si se mi...

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by mgbadike81: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
it's not only those that work in a brothel are prostitutes,most Nigerian girls are into different forms of prostitution including keeping of multiple boyfriends (runs),sex for examination marks,sex for writing of term papers and research projects, sex for desired nysc posting, sex for jobs,sex to obtain business patronage from customers or credit facilities from business owners even sex with the landlord for free housing.we all sleep with prostitutes in this country and would likely marry one.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by mgbadike81: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
jorion:
the cheapest is an open ended relationship. everybody is free to sleep with who ever else they want.a morally bankrupt country.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by jorion(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
mgbadike81:
the cheapest is an open ended relationship. everybody is free to sleep with who ever else they want.a morally bankrupt country.

People who preach morality are usually hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Common will you shut up there
NoFavors:
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Common will you shut up there

She's awake

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Uyi168: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Many of our gfs are worse than these oloshos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Jimi23(m): 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
jorion:

Dumb. Make dem infect u first you go know which is more cost effective. Some of you reason with your dicks.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by devlishGINGER(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
PLEASE DONT STOP
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by walepackage(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
Those factors above can also be applied to those girls at home.Most of them hardly keep to a man due to one reason or the other.The truth is man just need to be careful cos some of these girls aint loyals.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by jorion(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jimi23:

Dumb. Make dem infect u first you go know which is more cost effective. Some of you reason with your dicks.

Infect who, 5 minutes of an overprotective sex once every 2-3 months with someone I absolutely don't trust in order to appease the brain so I can focus on my career, or lashing (sometimes unprotected) someone you (claim) to trust 30 minutes/round more than once/week for your lustful pleasure. Who runs the risk of getting infected?

FYI, no calls, no drama, no going out, no responsibility. Just pure focus and determination afterwards.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by jacyhelen(f): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hahahahaha..stay away from sex..keep one man,keep one woman...Most ladies keep more than 100 men,dating all of them for many reason,what are they then?..
If u say oloshi,na u sabi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Jimi23(m): 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
jorion:

Infect who, 5 minutes of an overprotective sex once every 2-3 months with someone I absolutely don't trust in order to appease the brain so I can focus on my career, or lashing (sometimes unprotected) someone you (claim) to trust 30 minutes/round more than once/week for your lustful pleasure. Who runs the risk of getting infected?

FYI, no calls, no drama, no going out, no responsibility. Just pure focus and determination afterwards.

Because you threw your heart to the dogs...dirty lifestyle and being stingy is indeed destructive... Smh. Since you don't want to trust...don't get married nah let alone raising a family. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by jorion(m): 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jimi23:

Because you threw your heart to the dogs...dirty lifestyle and being stingy is indeed destructive... Smh. Since you don't want to trust...don't get married nah let alone raising a family. Yeye dey smell.

Threw my heart to the dogs (don't make me laugh), better than wasting my time ruining the life of someone I absolutely have no plans for. Trust ain't given, it is earned. Marriage is not an accomplishment, if I become privileged enough to meet someone that I can be compatible with, fine. If not, baby mama. As long as I can further develop my career, I'm happy and that's all that matters. And it's not being stingy, it's proper time and cost management

12 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Jimi23(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2017
jorion:

Threw my heart to the dogs (don't make me laugh), better than wasting my time ruining the life of someone I absolutely have no plans for. Trust ain't given, it is earned. Marriage is not an accomplishment, if I become privileged enough to meet someone that I can be compatible with, fine. If not, baby mama. As long as I can further develop my career, I'm happy and that's all that matters. And it's not being stingy, it's proper time and cost management

Cost management is s term used to hide the word stinginess... Going through your profile and posts you cut across as someone who is either plain mean or has been badly bruised emotionally making you bitter towards the female gender. Whatever it is take life easy bro. Baby mama? Its obvious you don't know how much bitter curses those ones reign on men who made them so. Don't even go there.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2017
You put yourself at risk by patronising them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by jorion(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:

Cost management is s term used to hide the word stinginess... Going through your profile and posts you cut across as someone who is either plain mean or has been badly bruised emotionally making you bitter towards the female gender. Whatever it is take life easy bro. Baby mama? Its obvious you don't know how much bitter curses those ones reign on men who made them so. Don't even go there.

Plain mean, no. Bruised, not that much. I simply learnt from my mistakes and prioritized things accordingly. I just don't see the point of taking part in events that doesn't help me grow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by McBrooklyn(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by CheedyJ(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Jimi23:

So,ur gf can't infect u with u abi...

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by lereinter(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2017
do u ve a gf
ve u fvck her before
if yes lie that u didnt give her money
before or after action
so what are u saying

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by jorion(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2017
If I wanted to give money for sex, I am pretty comfortable, I don't need to turn an innocent girl into that. Sex is the easiest commodity and I am looking for something much more deep. Giving a girl money have never really bothered me (as long as it is for a good reason). I stopped when I realized that they usually abuse it. And frankly speaking, I don't have a gf and I don't want one. I have had one intimate relationship and that was enough for me to realize that there was more to life than sex. SEX IS OVERATED and keeping a girl around just for sex is the most unlovable thing any man can do

8 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by Jimi23(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2017
CheedyJ:

So,ur gf can't infect u with u abi...

Less likely.
Re: Why I Stopped Patronising Prostitut€s by mgbadike81: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
lereinter:

do u ve a gf

ve u fvck her before

if yes lie that u didnt give her money

before or after action

so what are u saying
been a girlfriend is now a job with a salary and benefits, if that's not prostitution, I wonder what's then is prostitution?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros / Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) / Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.