Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1173366 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good afternoon bro i sent a feed back as regard the desripancy in my passport number after filling my ds form and this is the response i got.
OmoBendel24:
Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk. 

We understand that you would like to update your passport number on your profile. 

In regards to your query, we would like to confirm that once the receipt has been associated to your profile, it is not possible to make this change / update. Please note that the applicants should continue with the process if they believe they have adhered to all the rules and policies on the website. 

We remind you that the MRV fees are non-refundable and non-transferable from one applicant to another. 

We hope this information is helpful to you. 
That's more than enough time, but you seem not to have gotten what was being suggested to you. Log into your profile on the CGI portal and do them a mail concerning this via the "Send Feedback" option, upload the data page alongside, you should be fine.... I also think you can go in with it as is though, but leave nothing to assumption, have it satisfactorily ironed out.

@Femidrummer; do the same thing (even though I also don't think you have an issue at hand, as long as you are attending the interview with both passports, your challenge should be fixed either at intake or by the interviewing VO), only ensure you send in the data page of both passports alongside the letter....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
opeoluwa20:
Good afternoon bro i sent a feed back as regard the desripancy in my passport number after filling my ds form and this is the response i got.
Where was the mistake made?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
My passport number i entered O instead of 0 on my ds 160 form and my visa appointment page
seyewest:

Where was the mistake made?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by honeyoluwatoyin: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
cosade:

When you talk about your business, it's good to give indicatirs of the value or worth, such as I made turnover of XXXX million last year or I netted profit of so much last year or better still I paid tax of so so last year.
sorry but I just have to quote your response ... its bullshit....why would she be saying value of her business when she wasn't asked.... I'm sorry but I just have to say this .. over sabi too much on this nairaland and I can bet my life some of you guys commenting can still go back there and be denied ... as for you applicant I can only advice you try again another time .... so many times your good intentions, ties back home and confidence doesn't grant you the visa . Everything is at the discretion of the consulate ... just be hopeful and pray to meet the right person ...

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
opeoluwa20:
My passport number i entered O instead of 0 on my ds 160 form and my visa appointment page

You can change the one on ds160 page and leave the visa appointment page like it is... They will use your ds160 confirmation page to issue your visa.... everything on your ds160 confirmation page must be correct so fill another ds160 form, submit it and change it on the appointment page asap.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bros what about the barcode differences
seyewest:

You can change the one on ds160 page and leave the visa appointment page like it is... They will use your ds160 confirmation page to issue your visa.... everything on your ds160 confirmation page must be correct so fill another ds160 form, submit it and change it on the appointment page asap.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Meanwhile i already fix a date for appointment would i have to reschedule again
seyewest:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
opeoluwa20:
Bros what about the barcode differences

The only barcode there and the only one that matter is your ds160 code.... if you're able to update it with your appointment/profile page it will sync so far you did it 3 days before your interview... it won't affect the date you selected and don't even go there because people are waiting for free date... so just fill another ds160 and go to update in www.ustraveldocs.com website and delete the ds160 number and replace it with the new one, it's simple.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good evening again my prople. I followed a link that bridged me across to the true VO thread. I read posts there at random. I returned here and read posts here at random. I then went to a site called ustraveldocs.com to see the steps. I was shocked when I got to the visa fees, couldn't believe my eyes at what I saw. A foreign entity that provide consular service in my country uses its own independent exchange rate outside the official bank rates. This is absurd! Will the US allow Nigerian Embassy in their country use an arbitrary conversion rate outside the limits set by their central bank? Jeezus! shocked

The thing don vex me well well. I no wan apply again sef. I don tell my friend to wait after divorce finalize next month to use the money she budget for my travels and come to Nigeria. If the mountain won't come to Muhammed, Muhammed will go to the mountain.

Meanwhile, I thank you all very much for opening my eyes to what i didnt know before. I learnt lesson here. I cant beleieve that we dont even protest the insult, instead we are lining up and eager to pay more sef just so we can speak to the vo and submit our fate to him to decide. I wonder if they post a report showing rates of approval.

Does anyone know, for every 100 applicant how many are approved? Please dont give me some bullshyyte about "ties" when you respond to this question.

God Bless you all!

Hey LadyG you wasted my time making me think you are a vo. I even thought you didnt work on weekend grin
You be yeye person. Are you single? kiss grin

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Lowoa: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
This babaramota is something else

BabaRamota1980:
Good evening again my prople. I followed a link that bridged me across to the true VO thread. I read posts there at random. I returned here and read posts here at random. I then went to a site called ustraveldocs.com to see the steps. I was shocked when I got to the visa fees, couldn't believe my eyes at what I saw. A foreign entity that provide consular service in my country uses its own independent exchange rate outside the official bank rates. This is absurd! Will the US allow Nigerian Embassy in their country use an arbitrary conversion rate outside the limits set by their central bank? Jeezus! shocked

The thing don vex me well well. I no wan apply again sef. I don tell my friend to wait after divorce finalize next month to use the money she budget for my travels and come to Nigeria. If the mountain won't come to Muhammed, Muhammed will go to the mountain.

Meanwhile, I thank you all very much for opening my eyes to what i didnt know before. I learnt lesson here. I cant beleieve that we dont even protest the insult, instead we are lining up and eager to pay more sef just so we can speak to the vo and submit our fate to him to decide. I wonder if they post a report showing rates of approval.

Does anyone know, for every 100 applicant how many are approved? Please dont give me some bullshyyte about "ties" when you respond to this question.

God Bless you all!

Hey LadyG you wasted my time making me think you are a vo. I even thought you didnt work on weekend grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Good evening again my prople. I followed a link that bridged me across to the true VO thread. I read posts there at random. I returned here and read posts here at random. I then went to a site called ustraveldocs.com to see the steps.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
unfortunately she's not,that means you can't shoot your shot cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thanks bros i really appreciate. Sorry for bothering u pls how do i delete the old ds 160 form and how can i sync the new one to my appointment page
seyewest:

The only barcode there and the only one that matter is your ds160 code.... if you're able to update it with your appointment/profile page it will sync so far you did it 3 days before your interview... it won't affect the date you selected and don't even go there because people are waiting for free date... so just fill another ds160 and go to update in www.ustraveldocs.com website and delete the ds160 number and replace it with the new one, it's simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Sammarvel2014(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
hello....please I want to find out something.... my intend of travel is 19th of June 2018 but interview date available start on the 11th which I picked...... is it how it is usually done? coz I thought since my intend of travel is June so interview date should be around April or June? . Hope anything is not wrong with it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hello house pls how can i delete my old ds160 form after filling a new one.pls any assistance i appreciate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Babaramota I sincerely do not know when I told your comedic person whether expressly or impliedly that I was a vo

Seye thanks o!
A far the gofundme na? Lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
opeoluwa20:
Thanks bros i really appreciate. Sorry for bothering u pls how do i delete the old ds 160 form and how can i sync the new one to my appointment page

Bro are you sure you're the one that filled your form and choose a date the first time?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yes bro 5th of june is the date
seyewest:

Bro are you sure you're the one that filled your form and choose a date the first time?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
LadyGuinivere:
Babaramota I sincerely do not know when I told your comedic person whether expressly or impliedly that I was a vo

Seye thanks o!

People keep saying ''Efcc is will trace them''
lolzzzz
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yay! Iv corrected my ds160 and updated my profile with the new code! So happy to be in this forum. I would hve cancelled appointment and lost 64k choi shocked thanks LadyG, seyewest and yankeejjc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Am sorry for the stressful questions
seyewest:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pls bro how did u go about it am in the same situation now bro
Pipedreams:
Yay! Iv corrected my ds160 and updated my profile with the new code! So happy to be in this forum. I would hve cancelled appointment and lost 64k choi shocked thanks LadyG, seyewest and yankeejjc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Seye thanks o!

Anyway me i no dey apply again sef. I don vexx.

Answer my question, you available? wink
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

For person when don marry 2 and a half? No sir!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayenikunle: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Bros, na like this you toast that woman wey divorce her husband? Na like this you marry other women cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

For person when don marry 2 and a half? No sir!!! tongue

grin grin grin
Thats stereotyping. Whats wrong with person wey don marry?

You go be my personal vo . grin

So answer this question for me, what is the success rate for applicants for this US visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
ayenikunle:

Bros, na like this you toast that woman wey divorce her husband? Na like this you marry other women cheesy

Bro, even after i told you we are cultural exchange friends you still dey try to find some illegality to pin on me. Na wah

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
opeoluwa20:
Am sorry for the stressful questions

Do you have a new DS160 number? if so open www.ustraveldocs.com and sign in and go to update.... delete the old ds160 and put the new one in the space provided for ds160 number.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Bro, even after i told you we are cultural exchange friends you still dey try to find some illegality to pin on me. Na wah
Baba ramoo, Abeg wetin they that ur profile pix.. Lolz
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Rol3nd: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Well clear but i think most of guys in this forum are fake and always after faults or think you are like them anyways....if you no get answer to person question bros scroll pass abeg.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hardeyeanc(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
If lady G is single u want to make her ur 4th wife abi? Issokai
BabaRamota1980:

God Bless you all!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cosade(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
honeyoluwatoyin:
sorry but I just have to quote your response ... its bullshit....why would she be saying value of her business when she wasn't asked.... I'm sorry but I just have to say this .. over sabi too much on this nairaland and I can bet my life some of you guys commenting can still go back there and be denied ... as for you applicant I can only advice you try again another time .... so many times your good intentions, ties back home and confidence doesn't grant you the visa . Everything is at the discretion of the consulate ... just be hopeful and pray to meet the right person ...

Bolded
Not decent for public forum

By the way, why is honeyoluwatoyin so hurt on behalf of causedbytoyin or na the same toyin?

I don't engage in unprofitable talk.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by opeoluwa20(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thanks bro i have done like u said i got a new ds and i updated the new one, am i going to contact the embassy via email to update the new ds and barcode
seyewest:

Do you have a new DS160 number? if so open www.ustraveldocs.com and sign in and go to update.... delete the old ds160 and put the new one in the space provided for ds160 number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.