Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1172303 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Gentlesleek: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Good day house, please I need your candid advice. My dad died in the US last year but I was not able to travel to pay my last respect due to the nature of my work. Now I have been granted leave from my work place and I want to visit US with my son and wife to see where my dad was buried.
I was told that I will have to prove to the VO that he is my father, however, all I have is his death certificate and the conversation I had with the medical examiner at the hospital where he passed on. Let me also mention we do not have any pictures together and I lost my birth certificate a long time ago.
What are my chances of getting a visa to the US?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gentlesleek:
Good day house, please I need your candid advice. My dad died in the US last year but I was not able to travel to pay my last respect due to the nature of my work. Now I have been granted leave from my work place and I want to visit US with my son and wife to see where my dad was buried.
I was told that I will have to prove to the VO that he is my father, however, all I have is his death certificate and the conversation I had with the medical examiner at the hospital where he passed on. Let me also mention we do not have any pictures together and I lost my birth certificate a long time ago.

Pictures are irrelevant given that a picture can never prove a relationship.
Birth certificate is irrelevant given that this is a visitor visa application and not a family sponsorship application.
No one can tell you your chances of getting the visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by benolala(m): 1:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Since you have a valid visiting visa why did your fiancee file a petition for an immigration visa for You? The answer is simple that you intend to join her in the US permanently (Intending immigrant). I guess you can now see the waiting time for such visa is long so you wish to join her using your visiting visa. I don't know what the officer can see on his screen but as long as you already have a case with uscis under review your intentions are already know. You should have consulted first before making a decision to adjusting your status while you are out of the state. I hope you are able to make it back safely.
ShowYourCertificate:
Weldone guys. This is a great thread.

Please I have a question. I have a valid Visit Visa and have been travelling with it. In my last trip I met a lady whom I fell in love with and proposed (She said Yes smiley). And we have began the Fiancee Visa application process with UCSIS.

Now I want to see her in the States as we miss each other so much. Her work won't allow her come visiting me here in Naija thus I want to visit the States with my Visit Visa one more time before finally waiting till I get my Fiancee Visa. Will I be denied at the POE (the immigration guys now have my name on their database as one applying for Fiancee Visa) or will I just be questioned to ascertain if I actually have the intention of returning back to Nigeria.

Please I need you guys help. I have already booked my flight. I need to know my fate so I can decide on whether to go on with the trip or not. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 1:49am On Apr 19, 2018
cosade:

I hope this is not Baba Ramo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahaha.... cheesy cheesy
You yeye well well i swear.

So you see say these American women no dey play. They are direct, they go for what they want. If say "my personal vo" na American ehhnn, we go don enter Church and solemnize everything since, but see as LadyG don take yanga torture me finish. Chei! Chineke!

This OP wey write this question can never be BabaRamota lailai. I wish him luck.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ShowYourCertificate: 2:00am On Apr 19, 2018
benolala:
Since you have a valid visiting visa why did your fiancee file a petition for an immigration visa for You?
I got the visit visa a long time ago. Even renewed it recently. I didn't know I will meet my fiancee all this while. Now that I have, I want to spend the rest of my life with her in the States. I can't rely on my Visit Visa to do that. I can't be seeing her via Visit Visa for the rest of my life. She has to file for me to come over at some point.

The answer is simple that you intend to join her in the US permanently (Intending immigrant). I guess you can now see the waiting time for such visa is long so you wish to join her using your visiting visa.
Yes I do wish to see her via my Visit Visa but I don't intend joining her using my Visit Visa. If that was my plan, I wouldn't have commenced the Fiancee Visa application process in the first place.

I don't know what the officer can see on his screen but as long as you already have a case with uscis under review your intentions are already know. You should have consulted first before making a decision to adjusting your status while you are out of the state. I hope you are able to make it back safely.
I don't intend seeking to adjust my status while in the States. I could have just married her after she accepted my proposal. I could have but I felt its an abuse of the Visa system as I was granted the Visa to visit and not to get married. That's why I had to leave the States and commence the application process for a Fiancee Visa. But what I want to know is if its allowed for someone who's with a valid visit visa to visit the States while waiting for the Fiancee Visa application. If its not allowed then I will cancel my flight. But if it is, even if I'll be screened by the CBP guys at the POE, then I'm okay by it as I believe I can prove to them that I don't have any intent to migrate on a Visit Visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 2:04am On Apr 19, 2018
TheCongo2:

Pictures are irrelevant given that a picture can never prove a relationship.
Birth certificate is irrelevant given that this is a visitor visa application and not a family sponsorship application.
No one can tell you your chances of getting the visa.

In certain circumstances, outside the norm, picture can make a statement.
Imagine the weight it would bear if a picture of his dad and him taken at various stages of growth, toddler to adolescence, is presented to VO.

Hey Gentlesleek, may your dad rest in peace. Who is in posession of his personal things? Contact that person and make your request to them to go through and see if any chance of uncovering vital records like pictures, papers, history that can prove your ties to him. Most people are required to prove ties here....it looks like you need to establish ties to your deceased father in US to get a passage.

Good luck!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 2:15am On Apr 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

In certain circumstances, outside the norm, picture can make a statement.
Imagine the weight it would bear if a picture of his dad and him taken at various stages of his growadolescea toddler to adolescence is presented to VO.

Hey Gentlesleek, may your dad rest in peace. Who is in posession of his personal things? Contact that person and make your request to them to go through and see if any chance of uncovering vital records like pictures, papers, history that can prove your ties to him. Most people are required to prove ties here....it looks like you need to establish ties to your deceased father in US to get a passage.

Good luck!

And how so?
How the VO will even know that it is his dad on the pic?
It could be anybody on the pic

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 2:57am On Apr 19, 2018
TheCongo2:

And how so?
How the VO will even know that it is his dad on the pic?
It could be anybody on the pic

Good point!
Their system has evolved over the years that not only do they keep vital records of birth, life and death, but they also maintain a proofing system that insert, concile and purge records based on bio data and cognitive capacity.

I dont know about these people but in the age of internet and 3D visuals you dont need to be in America to know America. Not only that...they showcase their society to us in crime movies.

1 - An expecting mother is required to register her medical status with a medical provider. If she doesnt have the means to afford the service she will enroll in a welfare program and have the service free. It is a means-test eligibility.

2 - The service provider has taken oath and signed papers to the effect that he/she can be sued in acts of negligence in the delivery of service to patients. So every event is recorded and tabulated for the soon to be mother.

3 - Due dates are forecasted for the baby.

4 - By certain timelines modelled events have to occur in the life of the child....like birth registry, immunization, social security, school registration, graduation, academic progression with age advancement, wage and income, tax, ID, dental and medical records, .....and eventually death!

5 - The vital records maintain all these progressions and termination. There is no single person in US with an picture ID whose facial identity and image is not available for retrieval.

So the VO can, with the amount of resources available to their foreign mission, to pull picture of his dad and ascertain semblance. They might not...won't be because its not available, but rather, at their discretion not to be bothered.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SexyDuby(f): 3:17am On Apr 19, 2018
SexyDuby:
Hello,
Please there's a name rearrangement mistake on my US visit visa appointment form.
My name on the form appears to have my first and second name as my surname and I just realised I can't edit the page as I've saved and scheduled an appointment already.
All other info on the DS-160 form is correct as on my passport and payment receipt.
My question is I hope I won't have any issue on the day of interview as the name rearrangement is only on the appointment schedule form.
Please kindly help if you've had similar issue and what did you do to resolve.
Please help answer my question it's very urgent please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by benolala(m): 3:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Alright!
I believe you are good to go as long as you already know visa does not guarantee entry regardless of how often you have visited the US.
Uscis is concern about intent knowing fully well people situation can change. That's why there is a provision for Adjustment of status from B1 to Green Card otherwise they wouldn't accept such applications.
Some people can't risk losing the love they found while on a tourist visa so they stay to get it while some go back home to fight it. It's individual decision but take note of the merit and demerit time factors.
Best wishes bro
ShowYourCertificate:

I got the visit visa a long time ago. Even renewed it recently. I didn't know I will meet my fiancee all this while. Now that I have, I want to spend the rest of my life with her in the States. I can't rely on my Visit Visa to do that. I can't be seeing her via Visit Visa for the rest of my life. She has to file for me to come over at some point.

Yes I do wish to see her via my Visit Visa but I don't intend joining her using my Visit Visa. If that was my plan, I wouldn't have commenced the Fiancee Visa application process in the first place.

I don't intend seeking to adjust my status while in the States. I could have just married her after she accepted my proposal. I could have but I felt its an abuse of the Visa system as I was granted the Visa to visit and not to get married. That's why I had to leave the States and commence the application process for a Fiancee Visa. But what I want to know is if its allowed for someone who's with a valid visit visa to visit the States while waiting for the Fiancee Visa application. If its not allowed then I will cancel my flight. But if it is, even if I'll be screened by the CBP guys at the POE, then I'm okay by it as I believe I can prove to them that I don't have any intent to migrate on a Visit Visa.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 4:21am On Apr 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Good point!
Their system has evolved over the years that not only do they keep vital records of birth, life and death, but they also maintain a proofing system that insert, concile and purge records based on bio data and cognitive capacity.

I dont know about these people but in the age of internet and 3D visuals you dont need to be in America to know America. Not only that...they showcase their society to us in crime movies.

1 - An expecting mother is required to register her medical status with a medical provider. If she doesnt have the means to afford the service she will enroll in a welfare program and have the service free. It is a means-test eligibility.

2 - The service provider has taken oath and signed papers to the effect that he/she can be sued in acts of negligence in the delivery of service to patients. So every event is recorded and tabulated for the soon to be mother.

3 - Due dates are forecasted for the baby.

4 - By certain timelines modelled events have to occur in the life of the child....like birth registry, immunization, social security, school registration, graduation, academic progression with age advancement, wage and income, tax, ID, dental and medical records, .....and eventually death!

5 - The vital records maintain all these progressions and termination. There is no single person in US with an picture ID whose facial identity and image is not available for retrieval.

So the VO can, with the amount of resources available to their foreign mission, to pull picture of his dad and ascertain semblance. They might not...won't be because its not available, but rather, at their discretion not to be bothered.

The reality on the ground is a far cry from what you have described.
If the government was keeping facial records as a mean of identification, then we would never have cases like this one:
http://toronto.citynews.ca/2009/08/21/woman-detained-in-kenya-suing-ottawa-for-2-5-million/

I could give you countless of examples
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ShowYourCertificate: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2018
benolala:
Alright!
I believe you are good to go as long as you already know visa does not guarantee entry regardless of how often you have visited the US.
Thanks. I know it doesn't guarantee entry, just wanted to know if it's against the law or something to travel with a B1/B2 Visa while waiting for my KI Visa application status.

Uscis is concern about intent knowing fully well people situation can change. That's why there is a provision for Adjustment of status from B1 to Green Card otherwise they wouldn't accept such applications.
Some people can't risk losing the love they found while on a tourist visa so they stay to get it while some go back home to fight it. It's individual decision but take note of the merit and demerit time factors.
First off, I wasn't ready to stay back in the States cos I still have lots of stuff to do back here in Nigeria. I wasn't prepared to fall in love when I was embarking on that trip, it just happened so fast and I wasn't prepared. So I just had to return back to Nigeria to tidy up everything.

I have also heard of cases where people travel to the States on a Visit Visa and got married and tried adjusting their status but got deported in the end. I believe this is because the person couldn't convince the USCIS guys that he had no intent to marry with his Visit Visa and that it just happened. So even though I wasn't ready to stay back at the time, I also was concerned that I might have had issues convincing the UCSIS guys if I decided to just stay back and forget about Naija, forget about my work, my family, my friends, etc without saying goodbyes.

Best wishes bro
Thanks bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Gentlesleek: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2018
Can I present my dad and my mum's wedding certificate as well as the declaration of age my mum sworn on my behalf. Though it sounds complicated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LegitBachelor: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2018
SexyDuby:
Hello,
Please there's a name rearrangement mistake on my US visit visa appointment form.
My name on the form appears to have my first and second name as my surname and I just realised I can't edit the page as I've saved and scheduled an appointment already.
All other info on the DS-160 form is correct as on my passport and payment receipt.
My question is I hope I won't have any issue on the day of interview as the name rearrangement is only on the appointment schedule form.
Please kindly help if you've had similar issue and what did you do to resolve.
I don't think it's an issue. As long as all the names are the same. Your Visa will bear the name arrangement as it appears on your datapage.

Click on this link to see a VIsa Officer's comment on this: https://www.nairaland.com/2669622/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s#39124693

Best of luck.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by SexyDuby(f): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2018
LegitBachelor:
I don't think it's an issue. As long as all the names are the same. Your Visa will bear the name arrangement as it appears on your datapage.

Click on this link to see a VIsa Officer's comment on this: https://www.nairaland.com/2669622/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s#39124693

Best of luck.
Thanks a lot
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by meelife: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Please how many days to get back passport using dropbox?I mean from the day the passport was dropped?
Is it in all situations that you will be advised of passport being ready for pick up via email?
Is the email sent during the day or late ate nights?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 11:53am On Apr 19, 2018
Gentlesleek:
Can I present my dad and my mum's wedding certificate as well as the declaration of age my mum sworn on my behalf. Though it sounds complicated.

This is a non-immigrant visa.
You can present these documents but they aren't required
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by benolala(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yes, USCIS are good at detecting fraud marriage.

If your situation is true they don't wish to break families.

Never engage in fraud marriage because it's the very US citizen that will give up the person in the end. If it's real love there is nothing to be worried about like I said things happen no one knows tomorrow. Most time the problem is that when asking for US visa those not married will say they are married to position themselves with stronger ties. Misrepresentation

It's not against the law to travel with your B1/B2 visa as the fiancee visa application does not guarantee an immigration status yet.

ShowYourCertificate:

Thanks. I know it doesn't guarantee entry, just wanted to know if it's against the law or something to travel with a B1/B2 Visa while waiting for my KI Visa application status.

First off, I wasn't ready to stay back in the States cos I still have lots of stuff to do back here in Nigeria. I wasn't prepared to fall in love when I was embarking on that trip, it just happened so fast and I wasn't prepared. So I just had to return back to Nigeria to tidy up everything.

I have also heard of cases where people travel to the States on a Visit Visa and got married and tried adjusting their status but got deported in the end. I believe this is because the person couldn't convince the USCIS guys that he had no intent to marry with his Visit Visa and that it just happened. So even though I wasn't ready to stay back at the time, I also was concerned that I might have had issues convincing the UCSIS guys if I decided to just stay back and forget about Naija, forget about my work, my family, my friends, etc without saying goodbyes.

Thanks bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Heyofrizzle(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
BarristerAlarig:
Dear Everyone. I am a first time US visa applicant intending to attend an Engineering conference before I go back to school for my HND programme. Currently I work with a bank using my National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology. I am a 21yr old Man. While filling the form DS160 I left the sponsorship bar/space blank. I didn't know if I should use myself with less than 500k in my account or my dad with over 5mil in his account. Which should i useFurthermore, myself and father do not bear the same name. How do I prove he his my father? Can a birth certificate suffice?? Or would a court declaration be better? I am completely confused! I need help on how to make my application believable as I do not intend to run. I just want to attend the conference,get a certificate of participation,learn new stuff,Network and rub the fact that I have been to AMERICA in everyone (or maybe just my friends) faces! My interview date is June 4 . #Help_a_confused_fellow.

P.S- My dad is the actual sponsor.

21 years you say? Well maybe you have a wife and kids or kid. You might stand a chance but to me for your age you are a potential immigrant and you would have to prove that is false to the VO. IRE O!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
benolala:
Yes, USCIS are good at detecting fraud marriage.

If your situation is true they don't wish to break families.

Never engage in fraud marriage because it's the very US citizen that will give up the person in the end. If it's real love there is nothing to be worried about like I said things happen no one knows tomorrow. Most time the problem is that when asking for US visa those not married will say they are married to position themselves with stronger ties. Misrepresentation

It's not against the law to travel with your B1/B2 visa as the fiancee visa application does not guarantee an immigration status yet.

In order.... I don't think OP has more disadvantages than advantages on this turf, he can continually go in and out of the US with his B1/B2 visa despite the pending fiancee visa application. The last paragraph of his post seem to be pointing towards something planned out, but it's perfect and sensible, not breaking any rule nor misusing his visa so to speak, I just like him and his approach. Totally impressed, I wish him the very best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by benolala(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol
OmoBendel24:

In order.... I don't think OP has more disadvantages than advantages on this turf, he can continually go in and out of the US with his B1/B2 visa despite the pending fiancee visa application. The last paragraph of his post seem to be pointing towards something planned out, but it's perfect and sensible, not breaking any rule nor misusing his visa so to speak, I just like him and his approach. Totally impressed, I wish him the very best!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by benolala(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yes I can't agree less with you but sadly visa decisions are made by rules not sense. That's why most transcripts that we read here at times put us in disagreements about why some stories looking weak get approved while good stories get denied.

To get a closer judgement to USCIS you must follow it rules not your sense as VO use guidelines. If you qualify for an immigration status regardless of the ifficer thinking you will still be approved or the case can be taken up by law. If VO decide to use sense no one will get a visa as we are all presumed to be intending immigrants.

Don't attempt to create the picture of a good guy putting yourself in a disadvantage for every immigration benefits we recieve is bending their hands to get it.

Lol
OmoBendel24:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
benolala:
Yes I can't agree less with you but sadly visa decisions are made but rules not sense. That's why most transcripts that we read here at times put us in disagreement about why some stories looking weak get approved while good stories get denied.

To get a closer judgement to USCIS you must follow it rules not your sense as this people use guidelines. If you qualify for an immigration status regardless of the USCIS thinking you will still be approved or the case can be taken up by law. If VO decide to use sense no one will get a visa as we are all presumed to be intending immigrants.

Don't attempt to create the picture of a good guy putting yourself in a disadvantage for every immigration benefits we recieve is bending their hands to get it.

Lol

Sure, splendid take you put up here now.... @The bolded above is very important, Lolz! Anyways, "sensible" as used by me above is contextual and hinged on his moves vis-à-vis the rules guiding decision making in cases of this nature, dude has neatly beaten key rules already to expunge self from the domain of the desperate to immigrate crew.

The rules can still trust him. He's not doing the "forbidden" on his first trip, the tricky 90 days rule is effectively beaten too, his case is very much on course in my opinion, I may be very wrong all the same.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by benolala(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lol... Yes, I think anytime he decide to marry her he still need to wait 90days as long as the entry is with b1/b2 visa otherwise he will have to wait on his fiancee visa approval.

Smile

OmoBendel24:

Sure, splendid take you put up here now.... @The bolded above is very important, Lolz! Anyways, "sensible" as used by me above is contextual and hinged on his moves vis-à-vis the rules guiding decision making in cases of this nature, dude has neatly beaten key rules already to expunge self from the domain of the desperate to immigrate crew.

The rules can still trust him. He's not doing the "forbidden" on his first trip, the tricky 90 days rule is effectively beaten too, his case is very much on course in my opinion, I may be very wrong all the same.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NothingDoMe: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gentlesleek:
This timeline from time of death to the time you want to pay last respect is somehow. You didn't mention that you have any conversation with your dad. You may need to prove that you had a good relationship with your dad before he died.

This your reason of traveling is very weak from all you've just said. I believe there's more to this story.......
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
This message is for "ShowYourCertificate".

First and most important, LadyG will be very proud of me for using technicalities to address your situation. She will love me for this work of generosity. cheesy cheesy

Second, Im interested and would love to know outcome on this after your return from next visit with fiancee. Let me know if you encounter issues at poe and what nature.

So, your case is unique. As the experts have shared you should focus on the permissibles available to you. I will take it further, using the illustrations below to suggest that IF IT IS NOT PROHIBITED, THEN IT's ALLOWED. The allowance may require additional work to show eligibility. By all means everything is intent. Even written laws always have loopholes but the spirit in the intent matters more than the letter....in other words, substance above form!

A demonstration is the twist regarding law on freedom of speech. The intent is clear...but abuses exist nonetheless.

Go through the attached and formulate your plans and executions in line with three things...

1. Unlike me with two wives, you are single and not prohibited from marrying an American.

2. The law recognizes that changes in your status will likely occur, and thus have not prohibited you from updating your circumstance to meet with those changes.

3. US Laws assumes every visitor is an intending immigrant untill proven otherwise...it does not prohibit anyone's ambition, honestly or deceitfully, to immigrate.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by benolala(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
I believe all you need is a visiting visa which VO's do not grant only on documents presented. So, your concern should be can you demonstrate that you qualify as a temporary visitor to the US. It will do you good not to base the strength of your application on the nessasity of your trip. His death certificate is good document for sighting if the VO may need to it at all.

Best of luck

Gentlesleek:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by BabaRamota1980: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
benolala:
I believe all you need is a visiting visa which VO's do not grant only on documents presented. So, your concern should be can you demonstrate that you qualify as a temporary visitor to the US. It will do you good not to base the strength of your application on the nessasity of your trip. His death certificate is good document for sighting if the VO may need to it at all.

Best of luck

I think he should first discover if his father left an estate. His rights of inheritance under that circumstance will prove eligibility.

The dad may have land properties or bank accounts or business enterprise.... If that is true and ties of parentage and eligibility to estate can be estblished i see no reason he cannot get a business trip visa.

Its different if the father passed with no tangible valuables left behind....or if he willed them before death and this OP is not on the will.

See as BabaRamota sef don become vo. Kikikikikikikikikikikiki... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TFKNAGOD: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
hi guys, please help me out with this ooo. i apply for usa b1,b2 visa in the year 2016 and when applying then.i fill that i have no family nor relative then. but now i want to reapply can i fill that i now have family whose is a usa citizen? or should i stick with my stand as in no family. thanks waiting for your sincere response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
TFKNAGOD:
hi guys, please help me out with this ooo. i apply for usa b1,b2 visa in the year 2016 and when applying then.i fill that i have no family nor relative then. but now i want to reapply can i fill that i now have family whose is a usa citizen? or should i stick with my stand as in no family. thanks waiting for your sincere response.

We don't know you and we have no idea if you have relative in the US or not.
You know your situation better than any of us.
Telling the truth is the only advise we can give you.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hawklan: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello house how much is the new tourist visa fee with GTbank now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by fcisca: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Do you now have relative(s) in the US? If yes, indicate same in the appropriate section in the application.

TFKNAGOD:

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.