Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1173380 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bbclue(f): 6:25am On May 26, 2018
Una Good morning

Please how can I booked a conference letter online
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by odehbrainard: 7:19am On May 26, 2018
Hello fam, this is my status:
Monthly salary: 85k, other add on’s 65k, gross 159k
Travel History: Dubai 2014,2015, southafrica 2016 Dubai 2017
Single
Job description: Executive assistant to the area tax controller and director of taxes, delta state board of internal revenue, effurun warri, blogger, and a Publicist(PR) with yearly income of 1.8-2million naira, formerly been denied a study visa in 2014.

Was invited to my bestfriends wedding, he is a permanent resident and is married to an American, the wife sent the invitation letter and they stated in the letter that they are accommodating me for 10days, but that I am responsible for all other expenses.
@LadyG and the rest......what do u all think?......Are my home ties and travel history solid enough?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vista411: 12:04pm On May 26, 2018
bbclue:
Una Good morning

Ask google na
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vista411: 12:18pm On May 26, 2018
odehbrainard:
Hello fam, this is my status:
Monthly salary: 85k, other add on’s 65k, gross 159k
Travel History: Dubai 2014,2015, southafrica 2016 Dubai 2017
Single
Job description: Executive assistant to the area tax controller and director of taxes, delta state board of internal revenue, effurun warri, blogger, and a Publicist(PR) with yearly income of 1.8-2million naira, formerly been denied a study visa in 2014.

Was invited to my bestfriends wedding, he is a permanent resident and is married to an American, the wife sent the invitation letter and they stated in the letter that they are accommodating me for 10days, but that I am responsible for all other expenses.
@LadyG and the rest......what do u all think?......Are my home ties and travel history solid enough?

Your ties are not very strong.
Your purpose also.
You were denied student visa so you might be seen as an intending immigrant even though your visit application is not untimely.
How did your best friend get there?
You dont need any invitation letter
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by supergist1(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2018
TIPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR A USA VISA IN NIGERIA. Usually,there are different types of US
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 3:02pm On May 26, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:
Good day house,
please I want to apply for family visit visa of 3.
Wife, daughter and I, will I pay the visa fee together or one after d other? And is the Ds form need to be filled together or separately also?
?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:
?

U will pay the visa fees as a family and the DS-160 sperately for each person. Kindly go through this thread from 1-3
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 3:12pm On May 26, 2018
monchat:

U will pay the visa fees sperately and the DS-160 sperately for each person. Kindly go through this thread from 1-3

Thank you so much. How about the interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 3:31pm On May 26, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:

These are basic info contained on the embassy website. If you don't have it, then your chances of success are greatly diminished. The time you spent waiting for one liner answers could have been put to better use.
Read up. E go pay you better.

Sorry, I don't have the answers to your questions because I believe you can get it by yourself
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2018
NeyofeedNigEnt:

Ps u will pay the visa fees as family and fill their details in y own profile. Then book appointment. The DS-160 is filled separately.
For the interview read the thread from part 1-3. U will get likely questions. All the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by odehbrainard: 3:50pm On May 26, 2018
vista411:

Your ties are not very strong.
Your purpose also.
You were denied student visa so you might be seen as an intending immigrant even though your visit application is not untimely.
How did your best friend get there?
You dont need any invitation letter

He got there via schooling, he graduated and was issued permanent residency, I was denied the study visa 2014, I am not looking to stay back at all. I have a good job, own a media outfit that employs 5 staffs by the side, after the last denial in 2014, I had been to Dubai twice and southafrica once.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 4:04pm On May 26, 2018
monchat:

Ps u will pay the visa fees as family and fill their details in y own profile. Then book appointment. The DS-160 is filled separately.
For the interview read the thread from part 1-3. U will get likely questions. All the best

Thank you so much boss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 4:21pm On May 26, 2018
monchat:

Madam, Please recheck that attachment. Which website? It seems to be referring to an online payment, not a payment via GTBank. ...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Zaytun11(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2018
seyewest:

Google is your friend and you should go through this thread.
yes i know that but I need an answer from you guyz experience .
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2018
bigbus:

Madam, Please recheck that attachment. Which website? It seems to be referring to an online payment, not a payment via GTBank. ...

Thanks. Noted
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by adigunomomama(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

Does he have a valid visa? Yes
Then yes, he can enter the US from wherever he pleases

Thank you for the response

Yes he has a US visa but he is base in Brazil and got the visa in Lagos.

He just want to know if he can travel from Brazil Instead of Lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by fxdee(m): 6:30pm On May 26, 2018
reference
For instructions and documents required for the application
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//non-immigrant_visas.html

To book appointment and fill DS 160
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_appointmnent_instructions.html

Please anyone knows why these sites are not opening now? i want to read through for information..many thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bisolanio(f): 6:38pm On May 26, 2018
bbclue:
Una Good morning

Did you pay for the conference? If yes then you are entitled to request for the letter.

It might not be checked by the vo.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by wunmi38: 6:54pm On May 26, 2018
Good day all please when is the next available month for interview in Abuja please I need to know thank you all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:13pm On May 26, 2018
adigunomomama:

Thank you for the response

Yes he has a US visa but he is base in Brazil and got the visa in Lagos.

He just want to know if he can travel from Brazil Instead of Lagos
The answer remains the same

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 10:08pm On May 26, 2018
fxdee:
reference
For instructions and documents required for the application
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//non-immigrant_visas.html

To book appointment and fill DS 160
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_appointmnent_instructions.html

Please anyone knows why these sites are not opening now? i want to read through for information..many thanks

You can try this:
https://ng.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vista411: 11:44pm On May 26, 2018
odehbrainard:

He got there via schooling, he graduated and was issued permanent residency, I was denied the study visa 2014, I am not looking to stay back at all. I have a good job, own a media outfit that employs 5 staffs by the side, after the last denial in 2014, I had been to Dubai twice and southafrica once.

You can glean through this thread to learn from people's experience but you need to earn stellar pay to talk of having a good job tie. Dubai and south africa are not strong travel histories.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by get2abbey(m): 12:41am On May 27, 2018
Need help, I and wifey already have visa, I want to apply fot the kids, I am lost with regards to booking appointment, whose profile do I use to book appointment so I can proceed with payment
.form DS 160 already filled indivudually for my kids.
Do o I use any of my kids as principal applicant or what?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by vista411: 1:01am On May 27, 2018
Use the sponsor as the principal applicant and add others.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by odehbrainard: 7:44am On May 27, 2018
vista411:

You can glean through this thread to learn from people's experience but you need to earn stellar pay to talk of having a good job tie. Dubai and south africa are not strong travel histories.

Thanks have gone through part 2 and 3 of the visa thread, my combined earnings from my job and business stands at 2.5-3million in a year, have seen people who earn way less than me on the thread get their visa, I earn over 180k per month from both my job and business, sometimes it goes over 200k, it depends on the dollar rate at the time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by get2abbey(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2018
vista411:
Use the sponsor as the principal applicant and add others.
Thanks for the feedback, I am the sponsor, I alrrady have visa, if I use my details to book appointment /pay fees,I thought the system calculate the total number of people on the list to pay.
I only want to book appointment & pay for the kids.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 10:14am On May 27, 2018
get2abbey:
Need help, I and wifey already have visa, I want to apply fot the kids, I am lost with regards to booking appointment, whose profile do I use to book appointment so I can proceed with payment
.form DS 160 already filled indivudually for my kids.
Do o I use any of my kids as principal applicant or what?

Use any of them - the eldest preferably - as the principal applicant, use/create an email address different from yours and that of wifey either for the principal applicant or both and then create a profile for the principal applicant or both. Fill separate DS160 forms for both of them and then go ahead and schedule an appointment using the principal applicant's profile. Either you or wifey will be required to accompany them to the interview, whoever goes should have your both passports/valid visas with him/her, depending on whom they are traveling with though (if only one parent is on the trip, his/her passport with the valid visa should suffice). Are we clear? Hope you guys have used your visas at least once sha? Regards.

Happy Sunday y'all!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by get2abbey(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Use any of them - the eldest preferably - as the principal applicant, use/create an email address different from yours and that of wifey either for the principal applicant or both and then create a profile for the principal applicant or both. Fill separate DS160 forms for both of them and then go ahead and schedule an appointment using the principal applicant's profile. Either you or wifey will be required to accompany them to the interview, whoever goes should have your both passports/valid visas with him/her, depending on whom they are traveling with though (if only one parent is on the trip, his/her passport with the valid visa should suffice). Are we clear? Hope you guys have used your visas at least once sha? Regards.

Happy Sunday y'all!
Thanks, very clear....as per usibg the visa to travel, none of us has....work schedule no gree man. This why I want to take the whole family this december.
Is it only me ir my wifetgat will be allowed to join them for interview, cant both of us be there?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blanca24: 12:34pm On May 27, 2018
Hi everyone, I need ur sincere advise and input here. My interview date is next week. I plan to travel on tourism with my wife and 3kids. Myself and my wife work with federal government nd don't intend to migrate bt the kids are disturbing us to take them Disney world. What are the likely questions I should expect as denial rate is much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Daddyzion: 2:45pm On May 27, 2018
Hello house trust you all having a great day. I have read this from the part 1 to this I must confess I have learnt a lot. Please I however need your help I generated an application Id for my wife and for my daughter about a month ago and I used the application ids to subsequently schedule an appointment for them but I am yet to complete the DS 160. Now I want to complete it but I am unable to retrieve it and the ids has been used to schedule the appointments. Can someone please advise on what to do. Please assist urgently

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.