Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1174273 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by fcisca: 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
One year
Iyayoyo:

Thats kinda funny . How long is the visa fee payment good for though?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2018
Iyayoyo:

Thats kinda funny . How long is the visa fee payment good for though?

12 months
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lolz, the appointment portal isn't down anything. Since your answer is yes, you wont get no date, you probably have to wait till you sit out the 6months, US Embassy doesn't want our money again, they want us to ensure we build more and maybe enough satisfactory ties before we come back, instead of letting us just overload their interview dates with repetitions. Have you not heard or read interview dates are now in October, even with all the refusals oh? It shall be well with our government!

For those that will answer no to my earlier question, and are probably doing a date change on an already scheduled appointment, it means you have exceeded the number of times you can get to that level of attempting to reschedule for the day, rest till next day. Do your available date check with another or a dummy account, and if you find a suitable date available, you can then rush to change date on the actual account. Good internet, good strategy will help....

Even with this strategy people are still applying in droves.... it is well oooo

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ozycy: 2:30pm On May 24, 2018
sugah:

This is not me. grin
grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 6:05pm On May 24, 2018
solveprob:
House and the moderators and everybody thanks for this help you are doing may God bless you all.You have boosted my confidence to do this thing my self instead of wasting huge sums on agents.

I made an application by myself in early 2016 for b1b2 and was denied and handed a blue paper.Now I have a challenge.In February or so I contracted an agent to do family vacation visa for me but my wife refused we continue with agent.Lost over 200k visa fees and "admi charges" to the agent.We switched to another agent but this time i refused to make any payment apart from visa fees that I will only pay when visa comes out.

The problem I have now is that I dont know the content of the application form that was filled for me and my family as the agent insist I should come back and use them.
Please house how do I void all these agents applications and create a clean application filled by myself ?
Please help me.
Thanks to all.
What kind of visa were you applying for that warranted your continuous investment in an agent ? If it’s B1/B2 then you are wasting your funds as you and only you will appear for the interview . Complete the DS160 form yourself with genuine data and head out for your interview . The questions are straight forward .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by adigunomomama(m): 8:34pm On May 24, 2018
Hello Gurus here, Please a friend of mine who just got a US visa here in Lagos wants to know if he can travel from Sao Paulo, Brazil to the United States because that's his base. He is a PR holder in Brazil.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Zaytun11(m): 6:24am On May 25, 2018
Hi ,,
My uncle in the state promise to send me an invitation by month ending but my question is this...
Is there any other documents needed? If yes.. What are those documents?
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:30am On May 25, 2018
adigunomomama:
Hello Gurus here, Please a friend of mine who just got a US visa here in Lagos wants to know if he can travel from Sao Paulo, Brazil to the United States because that's his base. He is a PR holder in Brazil.

Thank you
Does he have a valid visa? Yes
Then yes, he can enter the US from wherever he pleases
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by aguizm(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2018
Good morning every one,please i need your input on this.I intend travelling in august for vacation(not to usa).I work in a school where my elder sis is the headmistress and she is the one sponsoring my trip.My question is do embassies allow a sponsor for a tourist visa application and is it ok for me to use her bank statement since she is my sponsor?I am a graduate and i earn jst above a 100k. Sorry for posting it here,i hv checked all round this section but no informative thread on that country. Mk una no vex ooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2018
adigunomomama:

Thank you

Yes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2018
morning gurus in the house...I will like to know the earliest date in abuja as I will paying for mjy visa today. traveling date is July.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2018
Zaytun11:
Hi ,,
My uncle in the state promise to send me an invitation by month ending but my question is this...
Is there any other documents needed? If yes.. What are those documents?
Thanks

Google is your friend and you should go through this thread.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:29am On May 25, 2018
aguizm:
Good morning every one,please i need your input on this.I intend travelling in august for vacation(not to usa).I work in a school where my elder sis is the headmistress and she is the one sponsoring my trip.My question is do embassies allow a sponsor for a tourist visa application and is it ok for me to use her bank statement since she is my sponsor?I am a graduate and i earn jst above a 100k. Sorry for posting it here,i hv checked all round this section but no informative thread on that country. Mk una no vex ooo

This thread is strictly for applicant applying for U.S Non Immigrant visa and holder of such visa category as well.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2018
kunlexbaba45:
morning gurus in the house...I will like to know the earliest date in abuja as I will paying for mjy visa today. traveling date is July.

August 14th
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by solveprob: 11:45am On May 25, 2018
abnot:

What kind of visa were you applying for that warranted your continuous investment in an agent ? If it’s B1/B2 then you are wasting your funds as you and only you will appear for the interview . Complete the DS160 form yourself with genuine data and head out for your interview . The questions are straight forward .
Its B1/B2.This is what am saying that I want to do it myself.How do I void the previous submissions by agents.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by solveprob: 12:11pm On May 25, 2018
Please someone should help me to void this agents submissions.
solveprob:
House and the moderators and everybody thanks for this help you are doing may God bless you all.You have boosted my confidence to do this thing my self instead of wasting huge sums on agents.

I made an application by myself in early 2016 for b1b2 and was denied and handed a blue paper.Now I have a challenge.In February or so I contracted an agent to do family vacation visa for me but my wife refused we continue with agent.Lost over 200k visa fees and "admi charges" to the agent.We switched to another agent but this time i refused to make any payment apart from visa fees that I will only pay when visa comes out.

The problem I have now is that I dont know the content of the application form that was filled for me and my family as the agent insist I should come back and use them.
Please house how do I void all these agents applications and create a clean application filled by myself ?
Please help me.
Thanks to all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Wviper: 12:49pm On May 25, 2018
Ma I need your help and attention ma thk you.....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by IsraelBabs: 3:31pm On May 25, 2018
Help me anyone.
My interview is less than one week nw, what are the likely questions i can treat for nw to make me prepare for the interview. I am really desperate for the US visa. Its a visiting visa with an invitation letter
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 4:48pm On May 25, 2018
solveprob:
Its B1/B2.This is what am saying that I want to do it myself.How do I void the previous submissions by agents.
Make a new submission and be truthful about every information you fill into the form. Forget about whatever the agent may have put .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2018
IsraelBabs:
Help me anyone.
My interview is less than one week nw, what are the likely questions i can treat for nw to make me prepare for the interview. I am really desperate for the US visa. Its a visiting visa with an invitation letter

Are you planning to stay and work in U.S ? so I can direct you to the right interview question to assist you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by abnot: 5:13pm On May 25, 2018
IsraelBabs:
Help me anyone.

What’s the situation of things with you here in Nigeria? The invitation letter you have may not be important. During my last two interviews I was only asked for my passport and DS160 form. The only time I submitted some documentation was when I applied for a study visa during which I was asked for sevis, offer letter and bank statement.
Look at it this way, the moment the VO meets with an applicant he/she is trained to categorize you as an intending migrant. Your profile and responses to the questions asked then gradually convinces the VO that you aren’t likely to migrate. Sometimes it may not be easy but once you have a good job (they know the good/better jobs in Nigeria), strong background and may be travel history it becomes very easy. Let me explain better

Good Job:
A stable job with stable income in a timely manner. Some organizations are known and they tend to lay a bit of emphasis on your job description.

Background:
Sometimes from your family background it becomes difficult to suspect that you’ll be an intending migrant. For instance the son of a level 17 federal civil servant is not likely to go to the US as an alien. Also a man with a no close family member in the US illegally may be seen as less prone to immigrating through the B1/B2 route.

Travel History:
Majority of B1/B2 applicants tend to be applying for the purpose of going to the US on a vacation. Assuming you have gone to Cape Town on vacation in 2014, Paris in 2016 and planning a vacation in Los Angeles in 2018, the VO is likely to be at ease with your application.

Lastly packaging sells you anywhere. The way you dress/appear/speak/confidence/carry yourself tends to influence a stranger’s judgement of your worth. We may not admit it but its the fact. Don’t act desperate. Go with the “I don’t care whether I get it attitude”

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2018
IsraelBabs:
Help me anyone.

Lol! No go show the VO u are desperate for visa otherwise na blue paper. Lol

If u av gone through the thread from 1-3, u will see likely questions.

VO no care about y invitation letter. Just make sure u know the person inviting u, the status, how long the person has stayed in USA , what the person does, and how did the person come to USA.

Make sure u demonstrate y ties well. If u are single and if it is y job that is y tie ps demonstrate it well for VO. Know what u do for a living, how long u av bin working there. (Make sure that u av years of experience and even if u are new in y work mention the previous employment for the VO, know the duties of y job.
Know the purpose of visit and goggle interesting places u will like to visit in the state u are going.
Pray and fast for God's grace. All the best

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2018
Good evening everyone, please I'll like to know if the VOs in Abuja do check statement of account or they don't for B1/B2 VISA applicants? Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Scopx: 6:24pm On May 25, 2018
Good evening everyone plz my sis who is the USA through the Diversity visa lottery 2yrs ago now wants to invite her mom over cos she' just put to bed. Pls what's the procedure for processing her invitation visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by monchat(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2018
tiamiyukunle69:
Good evening everyone, please I'll like to know if the VOs in Abuja do check statement of account or they don't for B1/B2 VISA applicants? Thank you

They d'nt check any documents or statement of account but still carry it bc u will not know the VO that will interview u and demand for it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2018
IsraelBabs:
Help me anyone.

You’re desperate, which likely means you may consider lying on your application. DO NOT make the mistake of doing that. Calm down, treat the visa as a nice to have but not the end of the world, after all it’s just a visit. You can always visit other countries if you’re denied.

Better to be denied once, than banned for a decade.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2018
Thank you very much Ma'am
monchat:

They d'nt check any documents or statement of account but still carry it bc u will not know the VO that will interview u and demand for it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
Scopx:
Good evening everyone plz my sis who is the USA through the Diversity visa lottery 2yrs ago now wants to invite her mom over cos she' just put to bed. Pls what's the procedure for processing her invitation visa.

Diversity visa ke? Are you guys from Nigeria?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TRUMPMAD: 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
seyewest:

Diversity visa ke? Are you guys from Nigeria?

There are currently no appointments available.Does anyone have this kind of issue?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 10:20pm On May 25, 2018
TWoods:

You’re desperate, which likely means you may consider lying on your application. DO NOT make the mistake of doing that. Calm down, treat the visa as a nice to have but not the end of the world, after all it’s just a visit. You can always visit other countries if you’re denied.

Better to be denied once, than banned for a decade.
Good comment, this what i love to read from u grin

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2018
TRUMPMAD:

There are currently no appointments available.Does anyone have this kind of issue?

Where you recently denied?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by NeyofeedNigEnt: 10:59pm On May 25, 2018
Good day house,
please I want to apply for family visit visa of 3.
Wife, daughter and I, will I pay the visa fee together or one after d other? And is the Ds form need to be filled together or separately also?

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.