Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! (3455 Views)

Men On This Site Should Clap For Themselves / Now No Be Endsars Na End Nyash(people are now sexing on road) / Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by isidiwent: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Those days it was guys enjoying themselves around, but today, ladies have improved in sexing around. At least before you marry, your wife may have received 12 joystick...not that you will be sleeping around while expecting a virgin girl. As guys are choping & boasting, girls are spreading legs & enjoying..

You think you are a player deceiving ur chic? She might be there receiving joystick badly from behind while calling you "you are cheating on me".

Guys think they are smart!!

Get a wife, forgive her past & get a new future
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Realfitbody: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
isidiwent:
Those days it was guys enjoying themselves around, but today, ladies have improved in sexing around. At least before you marry, your wife may have received 12 joystick...not that you will be sleeping around while expecting a virgin girl. As guys are choping & boasting, girls are spreading legs & enjoying..

You think you are a player deceiving ur chic? She might be there receiving joystick badly from behind while calling you "you are cheating on me".

Guys think they are smart!!

Get a wife, forgive her past & get a new future

That is what Americans did, they accepted that sex must happen and they should forgive the past and get a new future. Today in America a woman can get married up to 5 times in her lifetime. So much divorce unlike the days of old.

What do you have to say?

5 Likes

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by philantropiest(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
O.p do u mean our gels r nw forkanizers. grin der is God o0o.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by IamSINZ(m): 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
What is "sexing around"

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by eyeview: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Realfitbody:

That is what Americans did, they accepted that sex must happen and they should forgive the past and get a new future. Today in America a woman can get married up to 5 times in her lifetime. So much divorce unlike the days of old.

What do you have to say?
Infact it's so bad in the US that a married woman can still be on a lookout for a toaster like a spinster. If she gets a guy that spins her head well, she will jump in to a relationship with the new man and file divorce from her husband and ofcourse, the court will grant her almost the husband's assets while she continues her new found relationship
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Realfitbody: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
eyeview:

Infact it's so bad in the US that a married woman can still be on a lookout for a toaster like a spinster. If she gets a guy that spins her head well, she will jump in to a relationship with the new man and file divorce from her husband and ofcourse, the court will grant her almost the husband's assets while she continues her new found relationship

Thats why being old school is the only way to go now

5 Likes

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by eyeview: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Realfitbody:

Thats why being old school is the only way to go now
Seriously.
Let me share this. I have been married for seven years. My wife was a virgin when I wedded her. A well educated lady from an elite home yet kept herself as a Christian. And to thank her for keeping herself, I will spend the rest of my life with her without cheating on her.
Call us old school but I call it values

10 Likes

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Realfitbody: 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
eyeview:

Seriously.
Let me share this. I have been married for seven years. My wife was a virgin when I wedded her. A well educated lady from an elite home yet kept herself as a Christian. And to thank her for keeping herself, I will spend the rest of my life with her without cheating on her.
Call us old school but I call it values

I love old school. At that time people didn't just live the way they wanted but live according to values.

Now everyone has an excuse that no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes to justify their lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by isidiwent: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
New school
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
What do you mean 'sexing around'?

Np: Kontrol - W4
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by isidiwent: 3:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Ok ooh
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Shut up
NoFavors:
What do you mean 'sexing around'?

Np: Kontrol - W4
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 15, 2017
OP seriously,to get virgin marry now na problem..though there vigirns sha,but very few.

girls of nowadays are something else..God have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by crunchyDope(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2017
@Op are u saying we shld get married to w***es?

I for one wld rada die alone , bald, broke and ugly dan get married to a h0....

shout out to my virgin prudish wife...her current bf konji go kill am

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by isidiwent: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Haha...guys looking for virgins
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2017
I have 4 virgin female friends... Your personality attracts your type of persons.
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Shut up
make me
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2017
IamRaizo:
I have 4 virgin female friends... Your personality attracts your type of persons.
You're a virgin and also pack virgins as a friend. Lol, anyway make me no 5. Hehehehe
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
You're a virgin and also pack virgins as a friend. Lol, anyway make me no 5. Hehehehe
I just dey look you.
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Slayer2: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:

grin

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
I just dey look you.
Hahahaha, good morning sis
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Slayer2:

grin
Lol
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by sekxyqueen(f): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2017
sadsadsad what nonsense is this??
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2017
why are ladies always feeling offensive/guilty about virgin issues?..
abeg na virgin I wan marry.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
lol... Ha yu a virgin? grin

Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by isidiwent: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Guys sleeping around but looking for virgins....
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... Ha yu a virgin? grin

Lol, wait make i confirm
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hahahaha, good morning sis
Morning.How is you?
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2017
with the wayci have lived my life I don't deserve how's as a wife.
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, wait make i confirm
lol... Send concrete proof o

E.g videos or pics as the test is being conducted.
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... Send concrete proof o

E.g videos or pics as the test is being conducted.
Lol, what do you want to see? Done already! And i forgot. Hehehe
Re: Girls Are Coming Up In Sexing Around.. Clap For Them!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2017
Tahra:
Morning.How is you?
I'm fine, and you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Can Tell If I'm 2 Hours Pregnant", Says A Lady. / What Is The Most Valuable Asset A Woman Can Give A Man And Why? / Check Out This Weight Loss Recipe - Cucumber Lime Smart Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.