Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria (20594 Views)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by pasol4real(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Drunken irritants who enjoy running their mouth on how "undeveloped and backward" the North is, but cry when the President focuses development in that direction. Learn to put your money where your mouth is, silly noisy hypocrites.

Our Air Force is on hand to neutralize any elements that think they can hide in the creeks to perpetrate their criminal acts of sabotage.
Silly monkeys of the north u said more than this in 2015( but we all know how it went
Buhari is a terrorist that must be dealt with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Blizzy9ja: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

Wonderful idea.
This exactly how dim witted people reason.
Then after blowing up the pipelines who will suffe it more?
Maybe the government may earn less due to decrease in fund coming from oil occasioned by destruction to pipelines,but the long term effect will be on the people who live around the creeks.

The situation in the north needs special attention,because of the large scale destruction by BH so telling the world bank to focus on the north to reduce the work load of the government should commended nit condemned ,but my people from the south want to sound cheated as if there are blind to the problems ravaging the north.
The president may not have sounded like a national leader while demanding for succour ,but looking at what he is asking for is just basic which every concerned human should extol it.
And the pollution occasioned by oil exploration in the Niger Delta does not need urgent attention.

So the new way of seeking international support is to destroy your area in the name of religion and then cry for international attention.

The more reason why all reasonable people should say NO TO ISLAM or suffer what the people of north east Nigeria and the middle east are suffering.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Wheezdom(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Drunken irritants who enjoy running their mouth on how "undeveloped and backward" the North is, but cry when the President focuses development in that direction. Learn to put your money where your mouth is, silly noisy hypocrites.

Our Air Force is on hand to neutralize any elements that think they can hide in the creeks to perpetrate their criminal acts of sabotage.
bt ar u nt too stupid to undastand

2 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Arrant nonsense.. Fabrication of a troubled mind.

I assumed you had the capacity to logically debunk my assertion.

I was wrong to over-estimate you.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by ewigmee: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Enough will only be enough when you stand strong by your demands and stop taking tips from fg. Any time you cry , fg will deep finger inside your soil and drop oil in your mouth to shut you up. Reject the drop that does nothing for your future and see what will happen.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Wheezdom:
bt ar u nt too stupid to undastand

What is this one trying to say?

You can use your local dialect, English is not a do or die affair.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Boyooosa:

Na so so una go dey make mouth.... If e happen finish now, una go dey call the attention of international community. Cowards! Na d sacrificial soft targets among una I dey pity, oshisko. Na violence make una dey take resolve every challenge in 2017. Does that make any sense to you, check it out yourself. Igbo people sef dey try do innovative things, they dwell in business they are known of, they try to manufacture vehicles, a lot I couldn't count here. SW are known for productivity in all ramifications of life: commercials, education, politics/leadership agriculture among other things. Even the Northerners are contributing the token they could, you dey there dey shout oil. Sleep there bro, China is coming with new technology that will render your oil useless, then you will go and meet Buhari to give u oil money. Useless! Where you dey when they used cotton, groundnut and cocoa money build the first refinery in Nigeria after discovery in 60s. Mumu! Dig your fucking head in the sand bruv, alternative-fuel is coming, Eco-Energy is taking over, dey there! Dey cry 'my oil, my oil' like small pikin. Mtcheew!
Then why Rob them off their resources? why not leave it for them to develop their land? This is pure wickedness of the highest order!
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

I assumed you had the capacity to logically debunk my assertion.

I was wrong to over-estimate you.

OK.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:

OK.

Much better.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Jerrypolo(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2017
Boyooosa:

Na so so una go dey make mouth.... If e happen finish now, una go dey call the attention of international community. Cowards! Na d sacrificial soft targets among una I dey pity, oshisko. Na violence make una dey take resolve every challenge in 2017. Does that make any sense to you, check it out yourself. Igbo people sef dey try do innovative things, they dwell in business they are known of, they try to manufacture vehicles, a lot I couldn't count here. SW are known for productivity in all ramifications of life: commercials, education, politics/leadership agriculture among other things. Even the Northerners are contributing the token they could, you dey there dey shout oil. Sleep there bro, China is coming with new technology that will render your oil useless, then you will go and meet Buhari to give u oil money. Useless! Where you dey when they used cotton, groundnut and cocoa money build the first refinery in Nigeria after discovery in 60s. Mumu! Dig your fucking head in the sand bruv, alternative-fuel is coming, Eco-Energy is taking over, dey there! Dey cry 'my oil, my oil' like small pikin. Mtcheew!

One thing I know about uneducated people is, they cannot make a valid point hence resort to abuse and name calling.

You have suddenly become a lover of the same Igbo people you denigrate here day-in, day-out just because you want a cloak under which to hide and spite the richly blessed South South region?.

I will bet my bottom dollar you have never left Ogbomosho.

Since you think Nigeria is fair to the South South, may life treat you and your generations yet unborn the way Nigeria is treating the South South.

If you quote me with a contrary opinion about my prayer point, may life treat you even worse.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Daddy217: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Your point doesn't matter here, you should be faulting the speech of PMB rather than insulting the Niger Deltans agitators.
sarrki:
Hopeless militants

What as their agitation brought to the Niger Deltans if not destruction of lives and property

We have seen the likes of Asari investing in Benin republic
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by 1kingwriter: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2017
northvietnam:
Mouth, stupid southerners

The otuoke buffoon was busy building almajiri schools upandan.....

Was stoned during campaign

Was sharing key appointments to the north.

ALL SOUTHERNS ARE SILLY

That's how a normal and real president ought to deal with a nation.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Facile17(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2017
Niger Delta versus Buhari Drama
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

Wonderful idea.
This is exactly how dimwitted people reason.
Then after blowing up the pipelines who will suffer it more?
Maybe the government may earn less due to decrease in fund coming from oil occasioned by destruction to pipelines,but the long term effect will be on the people who live around the creeks.

The situation in the north needs special attention,because of the large scale destruction by BH so telling the world bank to focus on the north to reduce the work load of the government should be commended not condemned ,but my people from the south want to sound cheated as if they are blind to the problems ravaging the north.
The president may not have sounded like a national leader while demanding for succour for the people from his region,but looking at what he is asking for is just basic which every concerned human should extol.
so the pollution in the Niger delta does need urgent attention right? you reason like a down syndrome patient.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by ikdaddy01(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Operation Python dance in the South, Operation Crocodile Smile in the South. World bank in the North.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2017
RapportNaija:

Yeah, blow up the pipe. The flames will fill their air, the oil leaks will spill on their land and water. And Buhari will goan sit in London. We in the South West will just continue as if nothing happened.
do not be fooled man. If oil stop flowing for one month, majority of south West governors won't be able to pay salaries. In short, the whole economy would be grounded. Stop making jest of the fingers that feed you.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by khalilullaah(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
And the pollution occasioned by oil exploration in the Niger Delta does not need urgent attention.

So the new way of seeking international support is to destroy your area in the name of religion and then cry for international attention.

The more reason why all reasonable people should say NO TO ISLAM or suffer what the people of north east Nigeria and the middle east are suffering.

Just look at you.
destroy your area?
Destruction done to you in SS were done by militant not criminals like BH.
What is going on the north east is a clear result of human and material destruction and if left unattended will spill over to the south hence migration.
Comparing what is happening in the NE to the SS is not only unfair but WICKED.

If your problem is Islaam I am sorry to tell you this you will only end up getting hypertension for thinking Islaam will go extinct for other religions to stay.
Even your "Lord" Jesus peace be upon him, was a Muslim. He never called himself God nor did he say you should worship him. The facts are clearly there in your holy book.

And I feel no sensible person should be a Christian or even an atheist(if you are one) because they are both driven by the same foolishnees.
my reasons are not far fetched:
1.Why should I call on "God"(Jesus since you people claim he is God in human form) who couldn't even save himself from crucifiction by his own creatures.
yet,you people claim he died willingly whereas from what he said on the cross is: "eli eli lamashabactani "translation(My God, My God, why as thou forsaken me) Mathew 27:46.
Why should the saviour of the world who happen to be "God" cry like an helpless criminal on throes of death.

2.It is only Christianity I learnt God can "die" and resurrect after three days in the sepulcher. And this idea of God dying is only known to the Christians not even The Jews whom Jesus was sent to belief this idea.

And you think any "reasonable" person should take this fabrication as a way to salvation!?
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Jerrypolo:

One thing I know about uneducated people is, they cannot make a valid point hence resort to abuse and name calling.

You have suddenly become a lover of the same Igbo people you denigrate here day-in, day-out just because you want a cloak under which to hide and spite the richly blessed South South region?.

I will bet my bottom dollar you have never left Ogbomosho.

Since you think Nigeria is fair to the South South, may life treat you and your generations yet unborn the way Nigeria is treating the South South.

If you quote me with a contrary opinion about my prayer point, may life treat you even worse.

Amen.
Hear yourself. Caling someone that is more educated than you an illiterate, who dashed you? Among all the points I made there; the reasons you guys to cease seeing violence as the last resort as Lucifer did before he was condemned, i drew your attention to the urgent need for you guys to be more lucrative and be innovative, how dicey the hope you have on oil is and how it can be dashed at any point in time, how bombing your self acclaimed resources will not solve your problem but only leave you in abject poverty, all you could pay me with, instead of appreciation is curse bah? Anyway, I never expect a greater thing from you because, in the first place, no right thinking person that has the appropriate frame of mind will go into that incoherent comment of yours. Mind you, I would have allowed you to languish in your mishap but for the fact that we shouldn't allow a mad man to handle his mother's corpse the way he pleases, the reason am stroking your attention to the reality of future. A ninny like you will cease to amaze me if your response was not exactly like what you wrote here. Afterall, if you don't curse, whstelse is up there! If there is, o ya let's go now!
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by khalilullaah(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:

so the pollution in the Niger delta does need urgent attention right? you reason like a down syndrome patient.

Do you even follow the news at all?
When you do that it should suffice for you as an answer.

Calling me a down syndrome patient is ok,but it only takes a fool to call another a fool.

This unbirdled slowpoke sounding educated with his chihuahua mouth.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Blizzy9ja: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

Just look at you.
destroy your area?
Destruction done to you in SS were done by militant not criminals like BH.
What is going on the north east is a clear result of human and material destruction and if left unattended will spill over to the south hence migration.
Comparing what is happening in the NE to the SS is not only unfair but WICKED.

If your problem is Islaam I am sorry to tell you this you will only end up getting hypertension for thinking Islaam will go extinct for other religions to stay.
Even your "Lord" Jesus peace be upon him, was a Muslim. He never called himself God nor did he say you should worship him. The facts are clearly there in your holy book.

And I feel no sensible person should be a Christian or even an atheist(if you are one) because they are both driven by the same foolishnees.
my reasons are not far fetched:
1.Why should I call on "God"(Jesus since you people claim he is God in human form) who couldn't even save himself from crucifiction by his own creatures.
yet,you people claim he died willingly whereas from what he said on the cross is: "eli eli lamashabactani "translation(My God, My God, why as thou forsaken me) Mathew 27:46.
Why should the saviour of the world who happen to be "God" cry like an helpless criminal on throes of death.

2.It is only Christianity I learnt God can "die" and resurrect after three days in the sepulcher. And this idea of God dying is only known to the Christians not even The Jews whom Jesus was sent to belief this idea.

And you think any "reasonable" person should take this fabrication as a way to salvation!?

I stopped reading immediately i read the highlighted crap. Maybe you should read what you type before you post... Your hypocrisy is sickening...
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by COMPAQ(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
I commend the boys in the creeks for their boldness and gallantry. If the current status quo is not changed, then the pipes should go up in flames, you cannot borrow money to develope the north for the south to pay

I'm amazed that 64 people liked this! It just shiws how many if us are blinded by ethnic, tribal sentiments and how uneducated, semi illiterate and incapable of using out brains we are in this country!

First if all if the World Bank is funding something, how does the comment about using oil money of the south to develop the North e environment apply!!

Also how many people here have been to the north to see the level of deprivation there, not to talk of the north east post boko Haram! Trust me regardless of what Nigeria is going through, the south west, south east and south south is heaven compared to north east. So in terms of development, if we remove any sentiment, that is where World Bank should be focusing. Maybe it's because our media have done a poor job in covering the state of the North East, but if you remember pictures of famine ravaged kids in Somalia in the 80's,then you have an idea.

Let's use our brains for what it was designed for... to THINK, ANALYZE AND APPLY LOGIC in decision making for goodness sake.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

Do you even follow the news at all?
When you do that it should suffice for you as an answer.

Calling me a down syndrome patient is ok,but it only takes a fool to call another a fool.

This unbirdled slowpoke sounding educated with his chihuahua mouth.

yea, facts are a foreign concept for aboki like you.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by khalilullaah(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
I stopped reading immediately i sread the highlight crap. Maybe you should read what you type before you post... Your hypocrisy is sickening...

suit yourself.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by monex(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Bolustical:
An average Nigerian leader is sectional, only OBJ seemed to have a little bit of balance in him. That's just the truth.

Compare GEJ's vs PMB's NNPC Board.
Daniel Wazdani is not a southerner
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by khalilullaah(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:

yea, facts are a foreign concept for aboki like you.
Do you know the meaning of facts?
Some of you seeing my moniker think I am a northerner .Sorry,to break the news to you I am a southerner from Edo state and I have only being to the north thrice and I have not spent close to a week on my visits there.
So you should hang that your "aboki" tag somewhere beyonce!
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Jerrypolo(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2017
Boyooosa:

Hear yourself. Caling someone that is more educated than you an illiterate, who dashed you? Among all the points I made there; the reasons you guys to cease seeing violence as the last resort as Lucifer did before he was condemned, i drew your attention to the urgent need for you guys to be more lucrative and be innovative, how dicey the hope you have on oil is and how it can be dashed at any point in time, how bombing your self acclaimed resources will not solve your problem but only leave you in abject poverty, all you could pay me with, instead of appreciation is curse bah? Anyway, I never expect a greater thing from you because, in the first place, no right thinking person that has the appropriate frame of mind will go into that incoherent comment of yours. Mind you, I would have allowed you to languish in your mishap but for the fact that we shouldn't allow a mad man to handle his mother's corpse the way he pleases, the reason am stroking your attention to the reality of future. A ninny like you will cease to amaze me if your response was not exactly like what you wrote here. Afterall, if you don't curse, whstelse is up there! If there is, o ya let's go now!

......"Mumu! Dig your bleeping head in the sand bruv, alternative-fuel is coming, Eco-Energy is taking over, dey there! Dey cry 'my oil, my oil' like small pikin. Mtcheew!"

If you are reasonable as you want me to believe, you will advice the North and Buhari in particular with that quoted paragraph of yours to invest in agriculture that the North is good at instead of sinking trillions looking for elusive oil "That would soon be useless" in the North.

I guess your hatred for the South blocked that part of your brain.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by FemiMaduka(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2017
Boyooosa:

You made a lot of sense though, but don't be misinformed, the South has always been bailing the North out financially right from the 1900s. There was no time cotton/groundnut-derived revenue crossed down south from the North. Inversely, the revenue from the South has always subsidized the North. Before crude oil, PALM OIL was our biggest export by a margin (bigger than groundnut, cotton and tin combined)!

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by luluman: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
I commend the boys in the creeks for their boldness and gallantry. If the current status quo is not changed, then the pipes should go up in flames, you cannot borrow money to develope the north for the south to pay
Keep commending evil & see how you'll end.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

You FAILED in 2015 with your inconsequential 5% votes, you will fail again.

Mark my word smiley.
taa!! Don't forget that Buhari failed woefully 3 times until there was an alliance...this time, there will be no alliance.. Am not even sure he will have the courage to contest in 2019.. His kinsmen must have delivered the message to him loud and clear..

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

Do you know the meaning of facts?
Some of you seeing my moniker think I am a northerner .Sorry,to break the news to you I am a southerner from Edo state and I have only being to the north thrice and I have not spent close to a week on my visits there.
So you should hang that your "aboki" tag somewhere beyonce!
I guess , you are a Muslim.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Okwute001:
taa!!

The same remark you made before Jonathan's crushing defeat cheesy
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Borrow money to "Focus only" on the North and mine crude from the South to pay.

Is that what the principle of National Development all about?.
when this controversy started, I stumbled on oby ezekwezili's tweets on this issue and it was very informing&educative. Its unfortunatel that d Presidents media team are as dumb if not dumber than he is lending credence to d fact that like attract like&birds of d same feather flock together. Oby isn't a buhari fan but, but being a former VP of d world bank, she raised some salient points that justified buhari asking d world bank to focus on d north. In actual fact, it was d NE he was referring to and it was clearly cos it is war ravaged. According 2 oby, this request by buhari isn't unusual considering several cases of post war reconstruction d WB has handled over d years. Pls check her twitter handle 4 more details

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG commences distribution of utensils to public primary school Pupils (pictures) / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / Buhari And The Challenge Of Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.