Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria (20592 Views)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Nigeria May Stop Oil Production If Price Crash Persists –NNPC / 'If You Can't Impregnate Your Wife, It's Buhari': See 2 Men Fight Over PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by khalilullaah(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2017
beamtopola:

I guess , you are a Muslim.
PROUDLY ONE.

Then i guess you want to attack the religion since the region is no longer within your reach?
Beyonce!
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2017
khalilullaah:

PROUDLY ONE.

Then i guess you want to attack the religion since the region is no longer within your reach?
Beyonce!
all Nigeria Muslim migrated from the north. so no need saying you are from Edo, a northern in disguise.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

The same remark you made before Jonathan's crushing defeat cheesy
taa!! Don't forget that Buhari failed woefully 3 times until there was an alliance...this time, there will be no alliance.. Am not even sure he will have the courage to contest in 2019.. His kinsmen must have delivered the message to him loud and clear..
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Blizzy9ja: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2017
COMPAQ:

I'm amazed that 64 people liked this! It just shiws how many if us are blinded by ethnic, tribal sentiments and how uneducated, semi illiterate and incapable of using out brains we are in this country!

First if all if the World Bank is funding something, how does the comment about using oil money of the south to develop the North e environment apply!!

Also how many people here have been to the north to see the level of deprivation there, not to talk of the north east post boko Haram! Trust me regardless of what Nigeria is going through, the south west, south east and south south is heaven compared to north east. So in terms of development, if we remove any sentiment, that is where World Bank should be focusing. Maybe it's because our media have done a poor job in covering the state of the North East, but if you remember pictures of famine ravaged kids in Somalia in the 80's,then you have an idea.

Let's use our brains for what it was designed for... to THINK, ANALYZE AND APPLY LOGIC in decision making for goodness sake.
You stay in the comfort of your room in the south west and talk about deprivation, what do you know about deprivation? I live in Port harcourt and work deep inside the creeks of the Niger Delta, if you want to know the meaning of deprivation go to the creeks, the whole place is flooded right now, there are not land to even live and farm on, the waters are polluted due oil exploration activities thus making fishing totally difficult... The Nigerians state is amassing billions everyday from these areas and are using it to develope the north all in the name of rebuilding a BH ravaged NE... People are hungry here while their resources worth billions of dollars is tapped on a daily basis... Injustice is when two people are hungry and then you take money from one of them to feed the other because you think you are powerful... Yes the Niger Delta needs more attention than the North East

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Jerrypolo(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2017
lexy2014:
when this controversy started, I stumbled on oby ezekwezili's tweets on this issue and it was very informing&educative. Its unfortunatel that d Presidents media team are as dumb if not dumber than he is lending credence to d fact that like attract like&birds of d same feather flock together. Oby isn't a buhari fan but, but being a former VP of d world bank, she raised some salient points that justified buhari asking d world bank to focus on d north. In actual fact, it was d NE he was referring to and it was clearly cos it is war ravaged. According 2 oby, this request by buhari isn't unusual considering several cases of post war reconstruction d WB has handled over d years. Pls check her twitter handle 4 more details

I have seen and read her tweets.

What the World bank President said was "North" and not "War ravaged North East".
A person of his standing would be able to call aid to a war torn region what it is.

Going back to history, Bakassi Peninsula was ceded to Cameroon and till today as I write this, the former occupants of the ceded area have not been resettled.

The issue is being treated as a Bakassi problem and not a South South thing.

There is the monumental Ogoni clean up, it is what it is "Ogoni".

Let's call a spade a spade. This Buhari is a nepotist, Clannish ethnic jingoist and Islamic jihadist.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Inova(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Jerrypolo:
I have read comments up to the 2nd page and one thing I have noticed is the fact that no one has called on the "Crocodile".

It is a sign that vast majority of Nigerians are aware that the region is known for fierce resistance to military subjugation and occupation.

One miscalculated step and the bottled up anger, pent up frustrations and political intrigues will be unleashed on over 180m people.

When Boko strikes, it affects the North.

When IPOB sits at home, it brings the economy of the region to a halt.

When OPC hits the South West, Yoruba's wail.

BUT

When our boys speak, Nigeria learns to listen or weep bitterly for failing to.

"Winter is Coming".
So that's how far you can process it. Let me help you a little bit.
If they blow up the pipe lines the following happens aside what's you have already stated.
1. Environmental pollution added to the already polluted environment. Less food as farming is impossible. Drinking water will be more expensive than buying fuel to your car. And guess what only them will suffer that.
2. Let's assume they grind the economy to a halt. Then this will happen.
Allocation to the area will be reduced or probably even cut off.
Workers pay will he halted. No money.
SS economy which is a lazy one at that will find it difficult sustain itself

Then they will come and blaim Buhari for the problem they used their hands to cause.

My summary to this is. It only takes a bunch of idiots to pull off that act you mentioned in your post.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by sniperr007(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless militants

What as their agitation brought to the Niger Deltans if not destruction of lives and property

We have seen the likes of Asari investing in Benin republic

It brought education,employment and development & attention.
Maybe not at the pace they want but believe me, it made improved their lives to a large extent that it was.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by bishopjoe02(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Olodo, go and buy brighter grammar.

All the scavengers "gra gra" was before the Air force were deployed in 2016, when they could hide in the creeks and drown our soldiers in the swamps. Not any more.

The last time the Air Force struck, they brought the scavengers to their knees. Examine the timeline.

https://www.naij.com/992457-tension-in-niger-delta-air-force-blows-up-illegal-refineries-photos.html
you are still a kid, you don't known how militants operate these days, nobody engage in a gun battle with the army or air force, all they need do is to place dynamite in hidden location and control it remotely.
they will only come to social media and claim responsibility.
Let watch and see
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by ochardbaby(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Drunken irritants who enjoy running their mouth on how "undeveloped and backward" the North is, but cry when the President focuses development in that direction. Learn to put your money where your mouth is, silly noisy hypocrites.

Our Air Force is on hand to neutralize any elements that think they can hide in the creeks to perpetrate their criminal acts of sabotage.

One day Air Force go join the tompolo and co.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Jerrypolo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Inova:

So that's how far you can process it. Let me help you a little bit.
If they blow up the pipe lines the following happens aside what's you have already stated.
1. Environmental pollution added to the already polluted environment. Less food as farming is impossible. Drinking water will be more expensive than buying fuel to your car. And guess what only them will suffer that.
2. Let's assume they grind the economy to a halt. Then this will happen.
Allocation to the area will be reduced or probably even cut off.
Workers pay will he halted. No money.
SS economy which is a lazy one at that will find it difficult sustain itself

Then they will come and blaim Buhari for the problem they used their hands to cause.

My summary to this is. It only takes a bunch of idiots to pull off that act you mentioned in your post.

You can only understand if you are a South Southerner.

Most of the things you mentioned there are already happening.

You and your like think the average South Southerner is lazy. I beg to disagree.

They were fishermen and farmers before the advent of crude.

They farmed the famous Palm oil plantations, Rubber, pepper, Cassava, plantain and yams. These, most particularly palm oil and pepper were the first commodities that drew the Europeans to these parts.

They fished the waters of the coast that God blessed them with. This is why most of the local delicacies found here have Fresh fish, shrimps, cray fish, crabs and periwinkles as foundations.

We were proud, happy, hard working people.

What changed?.

Oil was discovered, the big international oil companies moved in with their rigs and heavy oil equipment, paid Petro dollars to the FMG, dictated the pace, polluted the land (We farm on) and the waters (in which we fished) without remorse or compensation. Take the Ogoni issue as a case study. Saro Wiwa followed non violence, was framed and killed by the FMG and the IOCs.

No single FG presence until boys took up arms against the state.
NDDC was created first, starved of funds and support by the FG.
Boys took up arms again, amnesty was granted. Buhari came, scrapped it and they went back to bombing again until they were reinstated.

In all these, no one is talking about the environmental and infrastructural challenges anymore.

I invite you to come to the Niger Delta and see the sufferings of a blessed people first hand.

The North wouldn't take this kind of injustice if they were the landlords of the crude.

Let justice be done. Until then, we got nothing more to lose.

Let the bombings begin.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by 400billionman: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Niger Delta Militants has to some extent what it takes to change the country's focus and resources control but corruption is imbeded among them.

Your statement lacks content.

One of ur senators owns 2 rolls royce , some Ferraris, a Lamborghini, G wagon, S class, Slingshot, and classic cars. And he is just one person out of 360 Senators and House members feeding fat on proceeds from Niger delta oil.

And NNPC is run like a personal business while nepotism is rife even to the knowledge of the World bank group.

So what is your statement all about that SOME Niger Deltans are corrupt ? Are they the ones running NNPC ? Which Nigerian isnt corrrupt ?

Not sure you read the passage before typing...
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by 400billionman: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
rozayx5:
Buhari is just too bigotic

He is the most sectional leader in Nigerian History

In a recession why are we spending so much money on non existent oil exploration contracts costing the country billions

undecided

undecided

Last year abi 2015, it was also after one so called 97% and 5% comment that these creek boys carried arms.

I just remembered because businesses suffered very well then..

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by MrSly(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Drunken irritants who enjoy running their mouth on how "undeveloped and backward" the North is, but cry when the President focuses development in that direction. Learn to put your money where your mouth is, silly noisy hypocrites.

Our Air Force is on hand to neutralize any elements that think they can hide in the creeks to perpetrate their criminal acts of sabotage.
Stupid gworo chewer! Did other presidents borrow money to develop the south. Ugly north with ugly laziness!
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by userplainly(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Bolustical:
An average Nigerian leader is sectional, only OBJ seemed to have a little bit of balance in him. That's just the truth.

Compare GEJ's vs PMB's NNPC Board.
West n east r not SOUTH....... all the names u mentioned r either west or east.......
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jerrypolo:

......"Mumu! Dig your bleeping head in the sand bruv, alternative-fuel is coming, Eco-Energy is taking over, dey there! Dey cry 'my oil, my oil' like small pikin. Mtcheew!"

If you are reasonable as you want me to believe, you will advice the North and Buhari in particular with that quoted paragraph of yours to invest in agriculture that the North is good at instead of sinking trillions looking for elusive oil "That would soon be useless" in the North.

I guess your hatred for the South blocked that part of your brain.
Yeah, u r coming up.
Let me be frank with you, Nigeria as a nation/people is a place where we intentionally make ourselves lazy minded and its affecting us in generality. Its not affecting only ur region; my agitation. It's affecting every section of the country; corporate, MDAs, individuals and groups, even the average Hausa's on d street you assume they are enjoying your oil... They are not, they are suffering more than you do. I reside in Abuja (in contrary to your Ogbomoso assumptiom) and I know what's up with them here, it is practical! They eat crumbles of those GLUTTONS.
Now, my candid advice, if you want to fight a cause like this, don't start with your sympathisers...rule number 1. Rule number 2, don't attack your own resources because sooner than later you might need to fall back on it. Number 3, violence n threat might not be solution to unheard voice, sacrifice of intellectual capacity can do wonder in most cases, don't make violence your watchword.
Are you aware that most of these peeps fronting your so called militancy/agitation are the main cause of your problems... A story for another day.
Why not divulge all these your youthful energy and capacities on how to be more productive and look inward instead of threatening violence any time you guys are broke.
Oby Ekwesiele spoke about and justifies the reason for that decision, yet you are not happy. They listed the States of targets as beneficiaries which 11 out of 18 States projected are from north (taking 60%) and leaving the remaining 40% to the south, insude the remaining 7, your region took 2. when they gave millitants amnesty and created a whole ministry for you guys, you did not remember your guns where yoi kept it. We all know the reason for this, the world bank project targets war affected areas placing priority on terrorism effects in the north. We are all Nigerians and we should see ourselves as one, we should be compassionate, we should not rely on oil. Ask for what you have worked for and not die on what you inherit as a matter of geographical coincidence. That SS you are seeing and the oil that was discovered in it all belong to Nigeria till moment and there is nada you can do about it. I have advised Buhari and the Northerners b4, even Nigeria as a whole to diversify which I believe they are working on that but YOU, personally, what are you doing to better your life and the lives of your people?

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by 400billionman: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
GoodGuysGoodGir:
buhari is just synonymous with wahala... If one unruly speech or matter is about to die down, all of a sudden another fresh brouhaha go just show face..

That is what is obtainable in Motor parks.

They fight and create drama where there is non.

Illiteracy.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by visionex: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
northvietnam:
Mouth, stupid southerners

The otuoke buffoon was busy building almajiri schools upandan.....

Was stoned during campaign

Was sharing key appointments to the north.

ALL SOUTHERNS ARE SILLY
My br U are Right

but then we have learnt dat
no matter what u do for abokies They would always see and treat u as a subordinates though
bro Jonnah fall hand big time sha.HIM for know say no time to please anybody.see as his northern cronies betray him
but then one sure things is that d time is fast TICKING AGAINST d north.if they refuse to shift ground

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Jerrypolo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Boyooosa:

Yeah, u r coming up.
Let me be frank with you, Nigeria as a nation/people is a place where we intentionally make ourselves lazy minded and its affecting us in generality. Its not affecting only ur region; my agitation. It's affecting every section of the country; corporate, MDAs, individuals and groups, even the average Hausa's on d street you assume they are enjoying your oil... They are not, they are suffering more than you do. I reside in Abuja (in contrary to your Ogbomoso assumptiom) and I know what's up with them here, it is practical! They eat crumbles of those GLUTTONS.
Now, my candid advice, if you want to fight a cause like this, don't start with your sympathisers...rule number 1. Rule number 2, don't attack your own resources because sooner than later you might need to fall back on it. Number 3, violence n threat might not be solution to unheard voice, sacrifice of intellectual capacity can do wonder in most cases, don't make violence your watchword.
Are you aware that most of these peeps fronting your so called militancy/agitation are the main cause of your problems... A story for another day.
Why not divulge all these your youthful energy and capacities on how to be more productive and look inward instead of threatening violence any time you guys are broke.
Oby Ekwesiele spoke about and justifies the reason for that decision, yet you are not happy. They listed the States of targets as beneficiaries which 11 out of 18 States projected are from north (taking 60%) and leaving the remaining 40% to the south, insude the remaining 7, your region took 2. when they gave millitants amnesty and created a whole ministry for you guys, you did not remember your guns where yoi kept it. We all know the reason for this, the world bank project targets war affected areas placing priority on terrorism effects in the north. We are all Nigerians and we should see ourselves as one, we should be compassionate, we should not rely on oil. Ask for what you have worked for and not die on what you inherit as a matter of geographical coincidence. That SS you are seeing and the oil that was discovered in it all belong to Nigeria till moment and there is nada you can do about it. I have advised Buhari and the Northerners b4, even Nigeria as a whole to diversify which I believe they are working on that but YOU, personally, what are you doing to better your life and the lives of your people?

You can only understand if you are a South Southerner.

You and your like think the average South Southerner is lazy. I beg to disagree.
They were fishermen and farmers before the advent of crude.
They farmed the famous Palm oil plantations, Rubber, pepper, Cassava, plantain and yams. These, most particularly palm oil and pepper were the first commodities that drew the Europeans to these parts.
They fished the waters of the coast that God blessed them with. This is why most of the local delicacies found here have Fresh fish, shrimps, cray fish, crabs and periwinkles as foundations.
We were proud, happy, hard working people.
What changed?.
Oil was discovered, the big international oil companies moved in with their rigs and heavy oil equipment, paid Petro dollars to the FMG, dictated the pace, polluted the land (We farm on) and the waters (in which we fished) without remorse or compensation. Take the Ogoni issue as a case study. Saro Wiwa followed non violence, was framed and killed by the FMG and the IOCs.
No single FG presence until boys took up arms against the state.
NDDC was created first, starved of funds and support by the FG.
Boys took up arms again, amnesty was granted. Buhari came, scrapped it and they went back to bombing again until they were reinstated.
In all these, no one is talking about the environmental and infrastructural challenges anymore.
I invite you to come to the Niger Delta and see the sufferings of a blessed people first hand.
The North wouldn't take this kind of injustice if they were the landlords of the crude.
Let justice be done. Until then, we got nothing more to lose.
Let the bombings begin.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by QuotaSystem: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
MrSly:

[s]Stupid gworo chewer! Did other presidents borrow money to develop the south. Ugly north with ugly laziness![/s]

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Blooddiamond: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

U call those craps in the airforce planes? They are good as condemned metal. They should flush them out my foot,up till now they can even flush out bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Jerrypolo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Boyooosa:

Yeah, u r coming up.

No sane mind should even compare Boko Haram to the Militants. Yes, they are corrupt, who isn't?.

The issues should have been faced than granting amnesty to some bunch of nut jobs. They bank on our support because the region is still grappling with poverty and underdevelopment.

Face the issues and stop dolling out cash and watch us hunt anyone that wants to disturb our peace out and drag them to the Feds.

The consensus is, if we can't benefit from our God given resources, the Dogs should have it at any cost to us.

Ken Saro Wiwa tried peace, he was killed.

Tompolo, Boyloaf, Asari, Ateke and co all used violence. Guess what? They are all kings and contractors today. We see through deceit!!!!!!
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
FemiMaduka:

You made a lot of sense though, but don't be misinformed, the South have always been bailing the North out financially right from the 1900s. There was no time cotton/groundnut-derived revenue crossed down south from the North. Inversely, the revenue from the South have always subsidized the North. Before crude oil, PALM OIL was our biggest export by a margin (bigger than groundnut, cotton and tin combined)!
I understand you brother and I appreciate the information you posted, its quite inciteful and relevant in this one thread. Yet, my assertions still boil down on the fact that we don't seem to consider the fact that we are all Nigerians and what belongs to SS belong to Nigeria and what affects the NE should concern the whole country because we have a common thing that binds us, a nation! Well, if some people have decided to take advantage of their position or access at a point in time to cheat others, it ia their cup of tea cos I always believe in law of karma, its a foking biaaach!
My main point is the earlier the better we know that, chopping the head off does not cease headache! There was a time there was nothing Like Niger Delta nor South South, and Nigeria was producing a lot, so, who is to play victim back then? Or the Benefactor?
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Swagahyk(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
northvietnam:
Mouth, stupid southerners

The otuoke buffoon was busy building almajiri schools upandan.....

Was stoned during campaign

Was sharing key appointments to the north.

ALL SOUTHERNS ARE SILLY

Your Father! Not the one your mum showed you. But ur biological father.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Izonpikin: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:

The same remark you made before Jonathan's crushing defeat cheesy
once the yorubas can have their heads fixed then we would know how that old freaking bigot called buhari can be re- elected.. just the Yorubas..
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by bishopjoe02(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
RapportNaija:

Yeah, blow up the pipe. The flames will fill their air, the oil leaks will spill on their land and water. And Buhari will goan sit in London. We in the South West will just continue as if nothing happened.
no, you guys in south west wouldn't he able to pay salary, and state like Osun might be force to merge with the nearby state
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by billyG(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
make una cool temper where is proof that buhari said that?is violent d only lang. ye pple undrstnd?y cnt u lobby?
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jerrypolo:

No sane mind should even compare Boko Haram to the Militants. Yes, they are corrupt, who isn't?.

The issues should have been faced than granting amnesty to some bunch of nut jobs. They bank on our support because the region is still grappling with poverty and underdevelopment.

Face the issues and stop dolling out cash and watch us hunt anyone that wants to disturb our peace out and drag them to the Feds.

The consensus is, if we can't benefit from our God given resources, the Dogs should have it at any cost to us.

Ken Saro Wiwa tried peace, he was killed.

Tompolo, Boyloaf, Asari, Ateke and co all used violence. Guess what? They are all kings and contractors today. We see through deceit!!!!!!
When you mentioned Saro wiwa, I wanted to cry cosi was opportuned to see the sad video.
Am happy we r stepping on the same ground bit by bit, MKO also sacrificed for Nigeria and I want to affirm that his sacrifice leads to the democracy I think we are having today... It happens like that, we always have heroes and beneficiaries at a point in time. But whatever way, violence can never help anything. Why not start revolution at your own pace by doing the right thing and encourage others to do same. Forget about all these so called leaders or front liners, they are all conmen, don't follow them!
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by Jerrypolo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Boyooosa:

When you mentioned Saro wiwa, I wanted to cry cosi was opportuned to see the sad video.
Am happy we r stepping on the same ground bit by bit, MKO also sacrificed for Nigeria and I want to affirm that his sacrifice leads to the democracy I think we are having today... It happens like that, we always have heroes and beneficiaries at a point in time. But whatever way, violence can never help anything. Why not start revolution at your own pace by doing the right thing and encourage others to do same. Forget about all these so called leaders or front liners, they are all conmen, don't follow them!

You think the youths have not tried to be on the right path without success?.

We crossed every T and dotted the I'.

Personally,
I went to school from primary to tertiary,
I do not steal,(My criminal records are neat)
I follow the teachings of love in my Bible,
I generally have respect for rule of law

BUT

Why can't the government fulfil its side of the bargain?.

Why can't it provide employment?
So that I don't end up stealing?
How can I love my neighbor when I am hungry and angry?
Why should I respect a law that does not respect me and my position?.

PHCN expects you to pay as much as 7,500 for electricity you barely see.

Police check points are 2mins drive apart. They are there to extort and kill you if you resist.

The roads, story for another day.

The country as it were, does nothing to spur optimism and patriotism in the present generation.

I see desolation gradually turning to desperation amongst our youths.

If Nigeria is not restructured soon, we will have a major catastrophe on our hands.
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by lonelydora: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Niger Delta Militants has to some extent what it takes to change the country's focus and resources control but corruption is imbeded among them.

Just imagine someone like Asari, Ayiri, Tompolo, etc. Too greedy amd selfish
Re: Militants Threaten To Stop Oil Exploration Over PMB's Focus On Northern Nigeria by billyG(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
MrSly:

Stupid gworo chewer! Did other presidents borrow money to develop the south. Ugly north with ugly laziness!
d funny thing was dat d gworo was farm by d biafrans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How APC, PDP, Others Won Seats In Bauchi / Don't Resign - Yoruba Elders To Osinbajo / Rev Oluoma: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Not A Religious Problem But Political Dexterity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.