Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced (36750 Views)

Scammer On Nairaland / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by princetom1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
dominique:
Sigh, another day another pre-order issue. Why can't people just go and physically inspect a vehicle of their choice before putting money on it? I've gone through Usaautobuy's profile and I can see he has been active today. After seeing all his mentions and he doesn't deem it fit to reply and clear his name, I'll have no choice but to take down his account by tomorrow.
@NgcoboP, I can't view anybody's IP address through their profile. If there was a way I can prevent such frauds from happening, I gladly will. But we can't stop poster's activities without solid evidence or pointers indicating them as scam. This is why it is very important that members carry out their due diligence before carrying out a transaction.

Because the head gat injury, we should cut off the head? Biz is biz, is not only in Nigeria its been done or NL, so why should ours be different. Beside madam, are u Mr nairaland mouthpiece? He has the info op need. OP wount ask anyway sha because Mr nairaland wount give it either
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Readonee35L(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
sorextee:
Those of us using a VPN nko?

Are you telling me you use vpn all the time you log into nairaland, you must have mistakenly opened it without it.
Besides there's a protocol Called Webrtc.
Which means your main ip can still be detected while using a vpn service.
But I don't think you need to worry unless you have other motives. smiley
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Readonee35L(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
sheffyUTD:

Boss, no response to my PMs.
Sorry chief.
Will respond soon.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sorextee(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chai, so opera and turbo vpn have been lying to me since.. Not that im doing any bad thing tho. I just dnt like that feeling that theres some invisible forces spying on me. I work in a telco so thats why I dnt fancy d idea of peeps monitoring my activities, same way we monitor other peoples own..

Readonee35L:

Are you telling me you use vpn all the time you log into nairaland, you must have mistakenly opened it without it.
Besides there's a protocol Called Webrtc.
Which means your main ip can still be detected while using a vpn service.

But I don't think you need to worry unless you have other motives. smiley

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Readonee35L(m): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:
Chai, so opera and turbo vpn have been lying to me since.. Not that im doing any bad thing tho. I just dnt like that feeling that theres some invisible forces spying on me. I work in a telco so thats why I dnt fancy d idea of peeps monitoring my activities, same way we monitor other peoples own..

They've not been lying to you.
Vpn will try their best to protect you.
But you need to modify some settings in your browsers, this configuration + vpn services (That don't keep logs) can actually keep you safe.
If you want more tips I think you should Go into Ict.
You can take a course on Internet Security if you wish.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sorextee(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2017
I went for one ict course back den(sponsored by our company sha) all they were saying sounded like Chinese to me, unto say Na econs I study.. Had I known, I should have listened.. cry thank you very much Sir for the heads up.

Readonee35L:

They've not been lying to you.
Vpn will try their best to protect you.
But you need to modify some settings in your browsers, this configuration + vpn services (That don't keep logs) can actually keep you safe.
If you want more tips I think you should Go into Ict.
You can take a course on Internet Security if you wish.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Readonee35L(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:
I went for one ict course back den(sponsored by our company sha) all they were saying sounded like Chinese to me, unto say Na econs I study.. Had I known, I should have listened.. cry thank you very much Sir for the heads up.

Will you tell me the name of this your company sir. smiley
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sorextee(m): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2017
One telco like dat o. If I reveal d name, my enemies At the phone section will come for my head. grin
But we are d ones that give d largest amount of awoof amongst all networks..

Readonee35L:

Will you tell me the name of this your company sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:
One telco like dat o. If I reveal d name, my enemies At the phone section will come for my head. grin

That useless Telco.. speed of 20mbps can't open Nairaland... Whereas 7kb/s of Airtel will open YouTube. Better resign.

8 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:

Opera has no real VPN.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2017
dominique:
Sigh, another day another pre-order issue. Why can't people just go and physically inspect a vehicle of their choice before putting money on it? I've gone through Usaautobuy's profile and I can see he has been active today. After seeing all his mentions and he doesn't deem it fit to reply and clear his name, I'll have no choice but to take down his account by tomorrow.
@NgcoboP, I can't view anybody's IP address through their profile. If there was a way I can prevent such frauds from happening, I gladly will. But we can't stop poster's activities without solid evidence or pointers indicating them as scam. This is why it is very important that members carry out their due diligence before carrying out a transaction.
Noted
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Readonee35L(m): 12:31am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:

AH.
What's your colour .?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Readonee35L:

AH.
What's your colour .?
He's with Glo. Don't be slow
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sorextee(m): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2017
A touch of green. We just changed name sef..

Readonee35L:

AH.
What's your colour .?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sorextee(m): 12:37am On Oct 16, 2017
Glo? At all o.
NgcoboP:

He's with Glo. Don't be slow

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:
Glo? At all o.
Forget that nonsense.... It's Glo. Not 9mobile. I know you!!

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Readonee35L(m): 3:02am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:
A touch of green. We just changed name sef..

Oga edit your post let me edit mine.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sorextee(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Why naw wink

Readonee35L:

Oga edit your post let me edit mine.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Stop being so crude and vulgar.

Barbarian

Noted ma. Albeit, I'll be altogether happier if you meant that as a compliment. Jagermeister the sexy barbarian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by aieromon(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2017
I'm just seeing this thread after 24hours.

NL Mentions,you no try at all angry angry
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Jagermeister:

Noted ma. Albeit, I'll be altogether happier if you meant that as a compliment. Jagermeister the sexy barbarian.
Now you're the one derailing...

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Now you're the one derailing...

Caught in the act! With my fingers right in the pot. I see stains on your fingertips too.

That dude in the meme; Uglyna.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:

Why do I have a feeling that u're that colleague of mine that sits at the far end and had a clean afro when I was with Zain ( airtel), Oyin Jolayemi.

Always always always checking out cars on his pc.. That's what he does all-day everyday.

Why can't I remember his name! tongue
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sorextee(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2017
NOT AT ALL SIR. not airtel. im not even yoruba sef. im from the north east..
Jagermeister:

Why do I have a feeling that u're that colleague of mine that sits at the far end and had a clean afro when I was with Zain ( airtel), Oyin Jolayemi.

Always always always checking out cars on his pc.. That's what he does all-day everyday.

Why can't I remember his name! tongue
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Or him possibly trying to inspire us....... I no fit shout o...

If you like add the ' D', nah u sabi o...
NgcoboP:

Who knows. But I refuse to be "Inspired" off my hard-earned money

Silly boys. Lol.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2017
sorextee:
NOT AT ALL SIR. not airtel. im not even yoruba sef. im from the north east..

No bro. Oyin Jolayemi is a location and not a name.

If I had a nickel for everytime I had a hunch!

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jagermeister:

Caught in the act! With my fingers right in the pot. I see stains on your fingertips too.
I plead 'Not Guilty', you sexy barbarian grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ishilove:

I plead 'Not Guilty', you sexy barbarian grin grin

Now u're making my week a pleasant one already.

I hereby acquit you of all charges. The gavel is coming down in your favour.

I send you forth with the peace of the Lord. grin
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jagermeister:

Now u're making my week a pleasant one already.

I hereby acquit you of all charges. The gavel is coming down in your favour.

I send you forth with the peace of the Lord. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Lexusgs430: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jagermeister:

Silly boys. Lol.

Ayam not guilty....... LOL

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Ayam not guilty....... LOL

Chai.. Bros.. I caught you oh. grin

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:
This guy was trading as kunleA2
Very clean dealer... What happened? Fhemmmy is his partner....

Please, what is the mention of my name here all about?
Please note that Fhemmmy Motos only have one partner and one alone by the name Nyrol. . . . Have no idea who KunleA2 and please next time you wanna mention my name, confirm with facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The New 6-wheel-drive Mercedes G63 AMG / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo) / Vw Passat Or Audi A4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.