Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced (36668 Views)

Scammer On Nairaland / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

I am not. I just didn't want to involve my credit card... I would have gotten more... including his bankruptcy details which he filed once.
Filing for bankruptcy isn't a crime. Donald Trump once filed same years ago.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Readonee35L:

I won't say more...
Everyone has a unique foot print.
Be Careful.
That I know. Thanks. Ain't into the shady
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

What vehicle?
1999 Toyota Camry (tiny light)
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Filing for bankruptcy isn't a crime. Donald Trump once filed same years ago.
Obviously.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

1999 Toyota Camry (tiny light)

Fair price if the job is good. I mean top grade without any hitch.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

What's your idea of an 'unfair' price?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by timifakay(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

So what quality is 55k quality?
These 2 cases are paint only
GAZZUZZ:
update on work: chairs have been sent for upholstery work, should be ready in 7days.

Paint work: I have decided to use sikkens paint. Took a small trip to akoka yaba to get the paint.

The authorised distributors of sikkens paint are located at Samhays limited 9 , St. Finbarr's College Road, Akoka - Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5741856_img20170731122510_jpeg66d6c1482a02a5431b40a103c75ed7fc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5741849_img20170731122220_jpegd006323915a72262e7019f14b7003808

I will be working with my exact colour code, the information for my paint work is embedded in this tag, www.nairaland.com/attachments/5741835_img20170731102423_jpeg48c80319a40611d27970ea03fedd3e63
by the drivers door.

The paint code is NH737MX Polished Metal Metallic Honda Accord (2008-2012)

Got a pro-forma invoice for a full package of 1.5liters of paint along with other accessories to go with the paint.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5741926_img20170731130929_jpege8b8cc99f45da7324afbba39b6b66103

Total package will cost a little over N70,000

Good paint does not come cheap wink

Sadly I'll have to come back on Friday as they are currently out of stock.

I've been watching a few YouTube videos on paintwork, and I'm really tempted to do this paintwork personally. Worst thing that could happen is I try try and try again till I get it right.

So for those that would want to source for sikkens paint, here's a contact

GAZZUZZ:
for those of you that claim to paint with sikkens at 50k, you must be producing the paint your selves. tongue

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5741914_img20170731130949_jpegca840e1a1c70f856c95ab334b83861ba

That's 104k for paint, no labour.

Meanwhile they were out of stock and I'll be going back on Friday.

I'm off to tolus place for alignment and TPMS
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

What's your idea of an 'unfair' price?
Charging standard price for a below par job.. ..
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Charging standard price for a below par job.. ..
What is the standard price?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
timifakay:

These 2 cases are paint only

Oh... Okay grin
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by mayor2013: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
You guys are derailing this thread

12 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by nwaanambra1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
princetom1:

You actually not anonymous o. But what do i know cheesy

chileke ekwela iheojo! shocked shocked

but i was told that nairaland is an anonymous forum where members are anonymous!

Nnem nwuye nnam! shocked cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by nwaanambra1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
timifakay:

All I have at the workshop is worth 30million... cool So you already owe me 21 million if you pulverize everything except me. grin

in Evans voice: you mean 30 million or 30 BILLION? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Ol boy you would drink your 17 cartons of sniper ® yourself. Meanwhile don't let's derail the thread we need to find the thief

Sick boy.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by nwaanambra1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I will send you a mail.

ok Sir.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by timifakay(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
nwaanambra1:

in Evans voice: you mean 30 million or 30 BILLION? cheesy
Haba... Someone cannot play with you?

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by princetom1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Following religiously
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
nwaanambra1:

bro! are we still on the same page??

i swear i don't understand what you are talking about - a beg you fit put me in the same picture? undecided

Lmao. Let's just pretend I didn't say anything at all.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by chukel(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Thought oven bake is 50k
he charges 65k
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by nwaanambra1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
timifakay:

Haba... Someone cannot play with you?

i dont like that kain expensive playooo!

na only common 40% of the 30 billion wey me and my boys for collect na him u shake like dis ! cool

after all you will still have 60% all to yourself! stingy man! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Jagermeister(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Ishilove:

*one piece* Pieces is plural.

That aside

Who told you I am trying to make mr nairaland look clean? Do you think I give a flying fvck about Mr Nairaland? Do you? I am writing based on my perception of your responses. Ngrobocop asked 'why did she get the axe' and you didn't address the question but rather went off tangent. That's a subtle way of admitting that you think Dom has being removed.

Don't you EVER tell me where or not to butt in. DON'T YOU EVER!!

Focus! Stop with the unimportant. We're hardly interested.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
TSAT:
mail of the transfer and his acknowledging below

Kay,

subject refers pls.

just made a transfer of 4 million to your GTB as against the agreed 5 Million for the purchase of the 3 vehicles agreed.this will make a total of 9M against the 12.5M

get the 2010 bmw 750LI and the 2008 GX470 as i am yet to fully decide on the 05 ML500 Special Edition. but you can still send me pix of the one you have seen for FINAL approval.

pls acknowledge.

Kunle Autos <kunleautos@yahoo.com>
6/12/15

to me
alert seen

BMW is now at 14.5

this,is the link of the said BMW https://www.copart.com/lot/23478115

I just went through the email and some of the details. I have not read through the whole thread but from page 2, I think the seller should be given a chance to talk. I have bought two cars for 2 friends on Export trader but I let them do the clearing at the port. If you pay money in bits while the car is in an auction process, there is a little chance that the vehicle will not be able to be purchased hence the OP saw the car being relisted and as such, you lose some of the deposit. That coupled with the inability to get full payment to bid must have caused a deep cut into his expetations and therefore has been unable to fulfill his part of the deal. Since it was not your first business together. you should have found a way to tell him that he send the lexus first instead of losing the whole package.

Gazzuzz, so you know say Oga Ikenna, the LION King makes only speech?

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jagermeister:

Focus! Stop with the unimportant. We're hardly interested.
We're not particularly interested in what interests you, Monsieur le Jagermeister.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sheffyUTD(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
chukel:
sheffy, I go call u later. Our deal don get k leg o.

Thanks for the feedback. Better days ahead
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jagermeister:

Healthy man.
Fixed. Now stop derailing.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
there transfer in two parts was as a result of him not meeting up with an initial deal where i had transferred 7m out of 9.5mto him for a 2010 RRS(if only you can remember me calling you sometime ago in ask which yr model was best to have and you recommended a 2006 which is what you are using and i told you i was expecting a 2010 model) i then asked for my refund and what he was able to come up with was a 2m transfer to my account. i then had to make another vehicle choice which,were the BMW and GX470. Since he had my 5m,i just made the 4m to complete what he asked for,to get the vehicles to Lagos.
5m,was more than enough to pay for a $17k vehicle with some balance left
BELOW,was our exchanges mails

Hi Kay,

subject refers pls,

awaiting your update as to the status of the vehicles asked for
have you taken delivery of the BMW? need to know what the ACTUAL status of the vehicle condition so as to know what needs to be fixed..

regards

Kunle Autos <kunleautos@yahoo.com>
6/16/15

to me
just waking up. Vehicle will be sent here to Florida from California (i made mention of that) When it gets here, i will do a proper check and let you know what is needed to be done.

A little bit of patience please.

how is family?

Regards

Stephen <okiemute@gmail.com>
6/16/15

to Kunle
Ok.
But you didn't answer the first paragraph mass

Sent from my iPhone

stephen okiemute <okiemute@gmail.com>
6/17/15

to Kunle
WHAT ABOUT THE 2008 GX470?

Stephen <okiemute@gmail.com>
6/25/15

to Kunle
Hi,
How come the BMW we won is being listed for sale again?

http://www.copart.com/us/Lot/23478115?searchId=95983962

What is happening pls??

How come you haven't been replying my whatsapp??

Pls get back ASAP

Sent from my iPhone

sooperrescue:

I just went through the email and some of the details. I have not read through the whole thread but from page 2, I think the seller should be given a chance to talk. I have bought two cars for 2 friends on Export trader but I let them do the clearing at the port. If you pay money in bits while the car is in an auction process, there is a little chance that the vehicle will not be able to be purchased hence the OP saw the car being relisted and as such, you lose some of the deposit. That coupled with the inability to get full payment to bid must have caused a deep cut into his expetations and therefore has been unable to fulfill his part of the deal. Since it was not your first business together. you should have found a way to tell him that he send the lexus first instead of losing the whole package.

Gazzuzz, so you know say Oga Ikenna, the LION King makes only speech?

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sheffyUTD(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Readonee35L:

I won't say more...
Everyone has a unique foot print.
Be Careful.

Boss, no response to my PMs.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=sooperrescue post=61447673]

to Kunle on 7/1/15
Kay,

I DONT need to copy and paste your chat that made/convinced me to make the transfer for the IMMEDIATE purchase of the 2010 BMW 750LI from Copart (http://ww2.copart.com/us/Lot/23478115)and 2008 GX470.

Below,is the Carfax of the 2010 BMW 750Li that we agreed to buy together with the 2008 GX470 you sent its pictures and Carfax(all these are contained in our chats on whatsapp.

You told me we WON the bid for the BMW for $16,100 (with a printed Copart page sent to my mail) and with the inclusion of fees and taxes,it came to $17,345(as you sent in my mail.

For what reasons that I CANT comprehend,the same car is STILL up for AUCTION. The STORY you came up with as giving your trusted hand a draft of $17k over a week without seeing or doing a follow up to what you are paying for,surprises me to say the very least.

Need I remind you that you have MORE THAN enough money to complete both purchases. But alas,you chose to do what you like .
This ISNT the FIRST time you have decided to do what you like OUTSIDE what we AGREED UPON.
For the fact that I asked you to buy and store in your place till NOVEMBER,DOES NOT give you the RIGHT to HOLD on to the FUNDS without the approval or consent of the owner. ME

I have on TWO occasions asked you about the 2008 GX470 you were to buy before I saw the RE-LISTING of the already won bid for the BMW. ALL YOU DID WAS TO IGNORE MY ENQUIRY☺️

There is my DECISION:
Pls make IMMEDIATE payment TOMORROW LATEST for the BMW 750Li. (http://ww2.copart.com/us/Lot/23478115)
EXCEPT you have any GENUINE REASON not to. This,you have to show evidence of such conviction.

If ABOVE isn't done,KINDLY make a TOTAL REFUND of the 9 Million transferred to you by FRIDAY 3/7/15.(you have my account details)as this transaction is TERMINATED.

PLS DONT TAKE THIS AS GOING THE SAME WAY THE INITIAL 7m from which you refunded 2m and held on to the balance 5m. That,I allowed for the sake of our friendship which I now know,that you DONT value. So so SAD

I just went through the email and some of the details. I have not read through the whole thread but from page 2, I think the seller should be given a chance to talk. I have bought two cars for 2 friends on Export trader but I let them do the clearing at the port. If you pay money in bits while the car is in an auction process, there is a little chance that the vehicle will not be able to be purchased hence the OP saw the car being relisted and as such, you lose some of the deposit. That coupled with the inability to get full payment to bid must have caused a deep cut into his expetations and therefore has been unable to fulfill his part of the deal. Since it was not your first business together. you should have found a way to tell him that he send the lexus first instead of losing the whole package
HIS RESPONSE SAME DATE

Steve,

I was about to step out the door when your mail came in and i want to shoot you a quick response.

There is no hidden agenda here. Anytime you bid on Copart and did not follow thru, there is a fine of 10% of bid amount or $500 (which ever is greater)

This is possibly working the way i wanted it. Because the guy did not go in and pay on time, Copart already charged me $1,610 which is the 10% of our bid. See attached.

At this point, the seller did not accept the last bid from last week which is why the vehicle is back on the auction.

What i am doing now is negotiating with auction to honor the initial bid so that the fine can be waived. Otherwise, the fine will be added on to of the new bid, treating it as 2 separate transactions.

We are on track. There is no point of losing $1,610 for no reason.

On another note, when i got a message that we are shooting for ML350 and ML500 after we have decided on the GX, i actually cancelled the inspection i had planned for the GX (We did a similar thing on the Avalon). My impression is that you are abandoning the GX altogether and did not follow up with the vehicle. We discussed on 2 vehicles and you were changing again to 3.

As its stands today, all will be resolved and we we get to where we are going. As much as i will like to say no worries or relax, i know who i am speaking with. Relax does not occur in anything you do.

Let me keep on with what i am doing. Ordinarily, i would have been doing that anyways and get back to you when done but your email brought my spirit down a little. I must confess

Regards
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
I remember very well. For him to have refunded that amount shows he has spent that balance. Let me get you a number in SFU in Ikoyi who will contact Interpol and the rest will be history

3 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
sooperrescue:
I remember very well. For him to have refunded that amount shows he has spent that balance. Let me get you a number in SFU in Ikoyi who will contact Interpol and the rest will be history

Ghen ghen

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by king406(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
We still dey wait
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by TSAT: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls,will need ALL the help i can get. Kunle feels that since he is outside the country,NOTHING can be done to him. i can see that he has been carrying on with biz as usual and has NO intention of paying back.

THIS<WAS HIS APRIL MAIL TO ME

Long time my friend.

I know i offended u and let u down.

All i can ask for is your forgiveness.

Thanks

sooperrescue:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo) / The New 6-wheel-drive Mercedes G63 AMG / Peugeot Nigeria Rolls Out "Peugeot 301" In Commercial Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.