Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced (36774 Views)

Scammer On Nairaland / My Car Dealer Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Lexit: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
chukel:
nope. That's not what I paid. Check his thread. He is a fraud. Messes people's cars up. Well, this thread is not about him. But anybody thinking of going to him will be disappointed. So called oven is not functional. Just a shade for all I know.

Well, so many so-called oven baked painters in Lagos are fraudsters. They will only spray your vehicle and mess it up in the name oven-baking. Still looking for a trustworthy one anyways!
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Please, what is the mention of my name here all about?
Please note that Fhemmmy Motos only have one partner and one alone by the name Nyrol. . . . Have no idea who KunleA2 and please next time you wanna mention my name, confirm with facts.
I have full proof of you hailing him and goading him on.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why has egunmogaji been quiet on this thread. The geographical locations fits him perfectly well. I hope.. Gazzuzz I hope you are not .... Errh ehem....
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by dokiOloye(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:
Why has egunmogaji been quiet on this thread. The geographical locations fits him perfectly well. I hope.. Gazzuzz I hope you are not .... Errh ehem....
(IN FELA'S VOICE)
When trouble sleep,yanga go wake am,wetin e de fiiiiiind for Lagosi ooooo.
Palavaaaar,e de find,palavaar e go geti ooo ooooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
dokiOloye:
(IN FELA'S VOICE)
When trouble sleep,yanga go wake am,wetin e de fiiiiiind for Lagosi ooooo.
Palavaaaar,e de find,palavaar e go geti ooo ooooooo grin grin grin
What are you saying? Egunmogaji should come out and speak out!
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Usautobuy is not egunmogaji. angry

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Usautobuy is not egunmogaji. angry

GAZZUZZ:

stop the incinuations. Egunmogaji has not been onlne since the carlifonia fires.

Hope he's well.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

Do they know each other? sad If peradventure they are not one and same person...

stop the incinuations. Egunmogaji has not been onlne since the carlifonia fires.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Fhemmmy: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

I have full proof of you hailing him and goading him on.

Go and check my posts very well, i hail almost anyone and everyone . . . . Do you know the meaning of partnership? Now i guess hailing translates into partnership , , , , Fhemmmy do NOT do business with scammers and will never do, check our record well.

Please bring our all your proofs of where i hail him that shows partnership with ANYONE on Nairaland apart from Nyrol
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by uboma(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Take a look at who is reading the comments here

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by USAutoBuy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I just saw this not long ago. I haven't logged on in a few days. I will ask everyone to at least suspend any judgement until you hear my side. Not saying that you should agree with me but at least hear what i have to say.

In this business you are a custodian of people's money. And a custodian is just as good as the people he entrust. And you cannot help but entrust people.

Stephen is more than a customer to me. He is a very good friend. I really enjoy him as a customer cos he knows and like cars a lot. We can talk for days just on cars. Without not even buying anything.

However, with the turn of events, it really saddens me cos i love more than just a customer. He's like family.

Don't let's call a dog a bad name so that we can hang it.

I am active and been active and never changed my name. So pls be patient and after all facts are in, you are free to make your judgement.

I shall return with my side of the story, i just have to respond quickly.

Thanks for all understanding
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by uboma(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
USAutoBuy:
Hello Everyone,

I just saw this not long ago. I haven't logged on in a few days. I will ask everyone to at least suspend any judgement until you hear my side. Not saying that you should agree with me but at least hear what i have to say.

In this business you are a custodian of people's money. And a custodian is just as good as the people he entrust. And you cannot help but entrust people.

Stephen is more than a customer to me. He is a very good friend. I really enjoy him as a customer cos he knows and like cars a lot. We can talk for days just on cars. Without not even buying anything.

However, with the turn of events, it really saddens me cos i love more than just a customer. He's like family.

I am active and been active and never changed my name. So pls be patient and after all facts are in, you are free to make your judgement.

Do not keep us waiting for too long......

I wonder what you have to say that will justify you withholding a client's hard earned money for 2 years or more.

Haba!

You as a business man, well know the time value of money.

I will make more comments after reading your piece.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
uboma:
Take a look at who is reading the comments here
Just negodu the man of the hour. He can't even drop a comment.

*modified

He has commented. We are waiting for him to give us a good explanation for holding on to someone's 9 Milla for two years.

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
USAutoBuy:
Hello Everyone,

Mr Ogbeni, your explanation better be really plausible otherwise your fuckup will be thoroughly treated.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2017
Ishilove:

Mr Ogbeni, your explanation better be really plausible otherwise your fuckup will be thoroughly treated.

cue arrogant epistle in 5,4,3,2, . . .

complete with is it not only 9million?

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:10am On Oct 17, 2017
oyb:

lolz 90 million for the akanti oooooo
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:16am On Oct 17, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
First shot fired! Oya usautobuy come and defend your self.

Let me call some people.

Princetom1
Nurey
Diportivo
egunmogaji
Kingreign
obekediamondfuto
Evilspirit
Valarinz
Timifaka
Autoelectng
Uzuz
Ikena351(come and make a speech)
Pattybf
aieromon
Exponential
Ngcobop

yes oh I don show,
where dem dey? hu Dem be?
princetom1 wey ur koboko?

oh ok I need to read through first....... ooooooh

sometimes jumping to conclusions can be very tempting, after using koboko and pouring out anger kept for years it only seems natural for humans to just crucify first before hearing the crime and while hearing we also hope the crime was worth it

anyways I can see 9m Dr entry in ops akant without a corresponding cr entry in his garage!

so I think I might use princetom1's koboko and ask what happened later on.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Car Talkers waiting for the robust reply

11 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Go and check my posts very well, i hail almost anyone and everyone . . . . Do you know the meaning of partnership? Now i guess hailing translates into partnership , , , , Fhemmmy do NOT do business with scammers and will never do, check our record well.

Please bring our all your proofs of where i hail him that shows partnership with ANYONE on Nairaland apart from Nyrol
Well if I had the powers you'd be singing like a Canary all you know about him. I traced you guys as far back as 2012.... Well not my 9 Milla...but denying the camaraderie between you won't fly!
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2017
USAutoBuy:
Hello Everyone,

Our patience ain't infinite.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Stormyweather(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2017
I hope someone knows it is rude to keep an audience waiting. Let alone an online mob

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Stormyweather:
I hope someone knows it is rude to keep an audience waiting. Let alone an online mob

but is there any valid explanation for illegally cash napping someone's 9m for two years.

its like asking for an explanation from someone who tried killing u and what r ur expectations?

what kind of justification would be termed valid? nna mehn to me the answer is nothing. maybe cos I never gada 30billion for the akant yet Sha. maybe!!

2 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Stormyweather(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

but is there any valid explanation for illegally cash napping someone's 9m for two years.

its like asking for an explanation from someone who tried killing u and what r ur expectations?

what kind of justification would be termed valid? nna mehn to me the answer is nothing. maybe cos I never gada 30billion for the akant yet Sha. maybe!!
hehehe that's why we are waiting. Maybe something new came up
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Ishilove: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2017
oyb:

Our popcorn is running low as we await his robust reply.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by AngelicBeing: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2017
USAutoBuy:
Hello Everyone,

sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by sooperrescue(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Maybe he will give us his robust response when he is forced to come to Nigeria. Op, make we meet for Benin on Friday.The great Oba dey do show and na this kind people e good to use. You have been following the thread from day one and you have not prepared on the story to tell. I understand the situation but two years is too long not to try and refund his money. I think I know you too because someone has referred you that you bring in parts too and we can easily get to your family here and we wont be waiting for you to tell us what happened to the money paid into your account. Or did you use the money for MMM?

8 Likes

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
He didn't refund you all this while, he won't refund you just because you opened a thread on NL.
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Where's the robust response?
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by uboma(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
NgcoboP:
Where's the robust response?

he is obviously stalling.

What reply can justify holding down one's 9 million naira for two good years and counting.

the op has been too patient for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
uboma:

he is obviously stalling.

What reply can justify holding down one's 9 million naira for two good years and counting.

the op has been too patient for my liking.

Now that we have his address let's conclude the matter home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
NgcoboP:

Well if I had the powers you'd be singing like a Canary all you know about him. I traced you guys as far back as 2012.... Well not my 9 Milla...but denying the camaraderie between you won't fly!

Done responding to you, sir
Re: Usautobuy - Another Scammer Resurfaced by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Done responding to you, sir
I won't leave you alone sir. If you refuse to attend satisfactorily we will escalate this to your threads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

The New 6-wheel-drive Mercedes G63 AMG / Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo) / Vw Passat Or Audi A4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.