Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army (3380 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 15, 2017
The difference is clear

3 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by amnesty7: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2017
And he fled when they needed him most, according to his Army Chief, General Alexander Madiebo.

7 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by libertyhope2017: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2017
amnesty7:
And he fled when they needed him most.

Afonja...like Awolowo hid under his wife's bed and cowardly chewed his poison to death when he heard IBB is coming.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2017
This is not necessary in 2017

3 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Afonja
lick the tribal markgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by libertyhope2017: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
lick the tribal markgrin

I'll die of afonja pox.

13 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:

I'll die of afonja pox.
if you are offered 2 million naira,would you lick it?

1 Like

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by BankeSmalls(f): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:

I'll die of afonja pox.

Afonja pox grin

I don die grin

12 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by mightyhazel: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2017
temblor1:
Ojukwu is a glutton. Most igbo's are.
better a glutton dan a terrorist/head cutting ritualist..

12 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by temblor1(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=mightyhazel post=61437161] better a glutton dan a terrorist/head cutting ritualist..
Glutton in igbos is in all endeavours. Mind you am not yoruba.
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by LexngtonSteele: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2017
No big surprise here at all....Cowardice and gluttony is what an Aba Jew is infamous for grin grin grin

Abdelrahman...change the topic to "Throwback picture- General Ojukwu inspects Biafran Guard of honour..."

Who knows? Another MOD apart from the useless, biased Abia-born, Seun-asslicker, LalaSHITlala might send it to FP tongue grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by GoldNiagara(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2017
temblor1:
Ojukwu is a glutton. Most igbo's are.

Couldn't agree more, see them gobbling and choking on food. Horrendous appetite.

2 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by mightyhazel: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=temblor1 post=61437364][/quote] yea, gluttony for everything like science, tech, sports, entertainment, etc

by the way who asked u who u are adamu ?
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by mightyhazel: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2017
taunting and fruitlessly jesting on igbos has turned a favourite sport in nigeria...

good thing is dat it has kept firing them to greater heights..

every deek n harry in igboland has acquured this mentality of succeeding and making it against all odds in nigeria (n beyond).

we are now at our finest..

weldone y'all kiss

1 Like

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Afonja...like Awolowo hid under his wife's bed and chewed his poison when he heard IBB is coming.

not even IBB.. but soldiers..guy man hang. but you go see them running mouth.. over Biafra matter... hating over it..

e for even better say if say Awo try fight them.. even na with wrappers broom pestle aleast..be a man..

than say you enter bathroom drink otapia..
guy couldn't take what he give.

Ojukwu fought his battle, led his troops on war front, chase nigeria army out og oguta..plus so many feats.. still came back restored to a full general and given a state burial.

now that's a real man.

not some weaklings with open mouth..
mouth be like "Aha"

1 Like

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Stingman: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
aribisala0:

Yoruba children with the Chief genocidist in peace time....Imagine how they would be in war time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
The difference is clear
Meanwhile, consider the wasted zoogerian armed forces

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by blaqoracle: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
aribisala0:

sometimes, you need to be reminded.
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Boko Haram Fighters Chase After Fleeing Nigerian Soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY36o7O6LpY

2 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
giftq:

Meanwhile, consider the wasted zoogerian armed forces
zoogeria that me and you belong to gringrin
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by ipodstinks: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Afonja...like Awolowo hid under his wife's bed and chewed his poison when he heard IBB is coming.
Awolowo was never a military man. He was an astute civilian. Unlike a coward portrayed as military man that ran away from war. I spoke with one of my US Marine friend and ask him if a military man suppose run from battle. He said any military man that runs from battle is a coward and not supposed to be called military man. The I told him about ojukwu, he laughed and said, he's not supposed to be called a leader or military man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Stingman: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
Awolowo was never a military man. He was an astute civilian. U like a coward portrayed as military man that ran away from war. I spoke with one of my US Marine friend and ask him if a military man suppose run from battle. He said any military man that runs from battle is a coward and not supposed to be called military man. The I told him about ojukwu, he laughed and said, he's not supposed to be called a leader or military man.

So Obsanjo that receive bullet in his bottocks and General Kuti that ran away from boko thugs and have since been under court marshall are what? Did you ask your US Marine friend? tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
zoogeria that me and you belong to gringrin
for where na

3 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by ipodstinks: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
bounty007:

not even IBB.. but soldiers..guy man hang. but you go see them running mouth.. over Biafra matter... hating over it..

e for even better say if say Awo try fight them.. even na with wrappers broom pestle aleast..be a man..

than say you enter bathroom drink otapia..
guy couldn't take what he give.

Ojukwu fought his battle, led his troops on war front, chase nigeria army out og oguta..plus so many feats.. still came back restored to a full general and given a state burial.

now that's a real man.

not some weaklings with open mouth..
mouth be like "Aha"
Man?Are you saying ojukwu was a man hehehehehe. Awolowo was a bloody civilian but defeated a dictator hahahahahaha.
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by ipodstinks: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stingman:

So Obsanjo that receive bullet in his bottocks and General Kuti that ran away from boko thugs and have since been under court marshall are what? Did you ask your US Marine friend? tongue tongue tongue
If you read well, I said any military man that runs from battle is a chronic coward. That my friend told me that a military man suppose to die instead of running away. Awolowo was a bloody civilian but defeated a military dictator and made him run away. Mind that.

2 Likes

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
giftq:

for where na
mumu neggea,zoo that you are her best citizen during GEJ tenure,zoo that your father azikwe refuse to let it break,zoo that you people are claiming supriority pre and after independence!
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
mumu neggea,zoo that you are her best citizen during GEJ tenure,zoo that your father azikwe refuse to let it break,zoo that you people are claiming supriority pre and after independence!
Zoo needs to receive sense ASAP grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
Man?Are you saying ojukwu was a man hehehehehe. Awolowo was a bloody civilian but defeated a dictator hahahahahaha.

who be dictator?
who come ba Awo?

guess that sisi niggar with open mouth and lily liver.

choose to dine with rats.. cos he's scared of karma..

forget that bigot joor.. he got nothing.. all mouth less action.

finally paid thru his mouth tho..

undecided
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Stingman: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
ipodstinks:
If you read well, I said any military man that runs from battle is a chronic coward. That my friend told me that a military man suppose to die instead of running away. Awolowo was a bloody civilian but defeated a military dictator and made him run away. Mind that.

I understood your post, so Obsanjo and Kuti are from the lineage of chronic cowards then, as per your US marine friend definition. Did you ask?
Re: Check The Cheeks Of General Ojukwu And Biafra Army by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
giftq:

Zoo needs to receive sense ASAP grin grin
zoo belongs to fulani and igbo,well both of you have been claiming supriority since long time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As I Was Walked Out Of Stakeholders' Meeting At Abuja Yesterday / Toyin Saraki Pictured Playing Football Before The Start Of Nigeria Match / Epic Response From FFK To SA Foreign Affairs Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.