Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus (3796 Views)

Kumuyi To Ushers: Stop Imposing Persistent Head Covering On Ladies, Causes Odour / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Are you one of those Christians who say this kind of prayers: I cover my family with the blood of Jesus, I cover my car with the blood of Jesus ,I cover this bus and driver with the blood of Jesus or I cover my house with the blood of Jesus?

Do you know that such prayers have no backing whatsoever and definitely not the Holy bible but was simply coined by the so called “mog’s” who have no sound knowledge of God almighty and how to worship Him in Spirit and in truth and prey on the gullibility of their congregation?

The Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ is a provision made for the remission of our sins and grants a Christian access into the holiest place Heb 10: 19-21 . once you are a born again Christian He says He’ll give His angels charge over you, your eyes will be opened ,the darkness will recede ,you will come to see the scriptures in a whole new light and and also have the spirit of discernment to differentiate from true and false doctrines.

Please people I besiege you to seek ,knock and ask cause salvation and this truth will never come by just answering an alter call, if you like go for alter call 100 times a year or by being born into a Christian home or by being loyal to your pastor or mog! It is a personal race, you will stand and your so called Mog’s will also stand…every man to give account of his ways. So do not be deceived for the Bible states that in Matt 24:24 for there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect… this verse tells you how sound this men will seem in so much that the elects are not deceived just cause they have been Elected from the foundation of the world.

You can only know the truth if you make conscious effort in sincerity to seek, knock and ask. May Almighty God reveal Himself through His Son Jesus Christ to those who in sincerity want to do His will in words, thoughts and action. Amen. shalom.

lalasticlala , OAM4J , seun

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by mikejj(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2017
Go and read your Bible OK before posting stuff like this.it will do you good
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2017
mikejj:
Go and read your Bible OK before posting stuff like this.it will do you good

OK since you have read it kindly give me a reference. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Nelson21(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2017
lalasticlala Please do the needful.
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Baawaa(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
dhardline:

OK since you have read it kindly give me a reference. Thank you.
Read 1 Peter1:2
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by enilove(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Are saying the prayer is satanic or what?

If it is not satanic , is God complaining to you?

If God is not complaining to you because the prayer is not satanic, the devils most be the ones complaining because it is disturbing and paralising their evil activities .

Christians , this is a revelation. Start covering everything you own like wife, husband children, cars , houses , lands ,monies ,foods ,water etc with the BLOOD OF JESUS .

4 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by danolorunmo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:
Are saying the prayer is satanic or what?

If it is not satanic , is God complaining to you?

If God is not complaining to you because the prayer is not satanic, the devils most be the ones complaining because it is disturbing and paralising their evil activities .

Christians , this is a revelation. Start covering everything you own like wife, husband children, cars , houses , lands ,monies ,foods ,water etc with the BLOOD OF JESUS .

It doesn't work like that. Saying 'I cover myself with the blodd of jesus' is not necessarily a sin but it does not have any spiritual backing of any sort. It was only the high priest that was allowed to use the blood, we re not the high priest, jesus is. Rather what you use is the name of jesus. For example, 'my family is protected in the name of jesus'

Try it and you will be glad with the results!

4 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Baawaa:

Read 1 Peter1:2
Permit to attach the verse here 1 Peter 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Here it starts with the word 'Elect' and goes on to qualify it,hence 'according to', 'through', 'unto', and 'sprinkling' .which are all referring back to the elect and exactly what I wrote, the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ gives the elect access into the holiest. Thanks
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Martinez19(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cover your food with the blood of Jesus a thousand times, if you eat poison either intentionally or by mistake, you are in trouble. grin grin

Cover your journey with the blood of Jesus a thousand times, if you enter motor wey driver done knack kai kai or you dey drive and brake fail, you are in trouble. grin grin

Cover your body with the blood of Jesus a thousand times, if you form boss for arm robber with confirm ak 47, you are in trouble. grin grin

We need to wake up from the facade called religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
danolorunmo:

It doesn't work like that. Saying 'I cover myself with the blodd of jesus' is not necessarily a sin but it does not have any spiritual backing of any sort. It was only the high priest that was allowed to use the blood, we re not the high priest, jesus is. Rather what you use is the name of jesus. For example, 'my family is protected in the name of jesus'

Thank you for this. The truth is bitter . people will prefer to continue in the 'norm' than seek the to know the right thing. The deception has gone so deep that it's only God's diving grace that will get one to have a turn around to the light.

5 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by enilove(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
danolorunmo:

Who says it doesn't work that way. Is the blood of Jesus not spiritual. what spiritual backing do you need.
Are you expecting to see prayer points in the Bible b4 they will have spiritual backing.

The prayer , "I cover myself with the blood of Jesus " , is a powerful prayer point.

If the prayer point is not effective and not spiritual , leave that to God who answers prayers.
It is the work of the Holy Spirit to guide you and give you prayer points .

It is written:

Revelation 12:11 KJV
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

It is not also written in the Bible that we should be using the fire of the Holy Ghost to pray. Where then do we get this from?

From the Holy Spirit.

If we start castingating prayers , we are just working I directly or indirectly for the devil.

Prayers are directed to God . We are not prayer guidance.
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lucifer at work

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Who says it doesn't work that way. Is the blood of Jesus not spiritual. what spiritual backing do you need.
Are you expecting to see prayer points in the Bible b4 they will have spiritual backing.

The prayer , "I cover myself with the blood of Jesus " , is a powerful prayer point.

If the prayer point is not effective and not spiritual , leave that to God who answers prayers.
It is the work of the Holy Spirit to guide you and give you prayer points .

It is written:

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

It is not also written in the Bible that we should be using the fire of the Holy Ghost to pray. Where then do we get this from?

From the Holy Spirit.

If we start castingating prayers , we are just working I directly or indirectly for the devil.

Prayers are directed to God . We are not prayer guidance.

So you also pray Holy Ghost fire right! Even though you know it's not referenced in the Bible. You know this things are no where written but you still choose to do it.
OK continue, At least there is no excuse here cause you choose on your own to do it.

Let those who have no idea it's not in the Bible choose today to continue or to seek Christ in spirit and in truth

2 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Rainmaker69(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
I think this is a very valid point. We need to ask questions about some of these practices that we follow blindly. What does it really mean to cover something or someone in the blood? Is that a definite prayer? Is it clear? Does it address any specific situation?
I think we should constructively engage in this conversation.

4 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by PROPHETmichael: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
dhardline:
Are you one of those Christians who say this kind of prayers: I cover my family with the blood of Jesus, I cover my car with the blood of Jesus ,I cover this bus and driver with the blood of Jesus or I cover my house with the blood of Jesus?

Do you know that such prayers have no backing whatsoever and definitely not the Holy bible but was simply coined by the so called “mog’s” who have no sound knowledge of God almighty and how to worship Him in Spirit and in truth and prey on the gullibility of their congregation?

The Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ is a provision made for the remission of our sins and grants a Christian access into the holiest place Heb 10: 19-21 . once you are a born again Christian He says He’ll give His angels charge over you, your eyes will be opened ,the darkness will recede ,you will come to see the scriptures in a whole new light and and also have the spirit of discernment to differentiate from true and false doctrines.

Please people I besiege you to seek ,knock and ask cause salvation and this truth will never come by just answering an alter call, if you like go for alter call 100 times a year or by being born into a Christian home or by being loyal to your pastor or mog! It is a personal race, you will stand and your so called Mog’s will also stand…every man to give account of his ways. So do not be deceived for the Bible states that in Matt 24:24 for there shall arise false Christ’s, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect… this verse tells you how sound this men will seem in so much that the elects are not deceived just cause they have been Elected from the foundation of the world.

You can only know the truth if you make conscious effort in sincerity to seek, knock and ask. May Almighty God reveal Himself through His Son Jesus Christ to those who in sincerity want to do His will in words, thoughts and action. Amen. shalom.

The person that gave you this winch to chop no try at all.

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by enilove(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rainmaker69:
I think this is a very valid point. We need to ask questions about some of these practices that we follow blindly. What does it really mean to cover something or someone in the blood? Is that a definite prayer? Is it clear? Does it address any specific situation?
I think we should constructively engage in this conversation.

How many prayer points can you find in the Bible?

If everything you need to know is in the Bible , why did Jesus said this:

John 14:26 KJV
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

The person that gave you this winch to chop no try at all.

Oya clap for your self Mr prophet. This is the way you give prophesies too right?
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Rainmaker69(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

I did not mention or allude to the bible. I only queried the construction and meaning of the prayer. Please share your thoughts, if you have any.
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Permit me to respond to this.
Yes you are right that the comforter (Holy Spirit) has been sent to lead us to the truth in all things but let me ask you, why didn't he teach this to the Disciples , to apostle Paul, to the early Christians, to A. W. Tozer, to watchman nee, to Jc ryle, to Thomas Watson, to the puritans, to Charles Westley, Charles finney , John Bunyan...i can go on and on. Why did this teaching all of a sudden appear in this our time? Please ask yourself this.
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by enilove(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
dhardline:

Permit me to respond to this.
Yes you are right that the comforter (Holy Spirit) has been sent to lead us to the truth in all things but let me ask you, why didn't he teach this to the Disciples , to apostle Paul, to the early Christians, to A. W. Tozer, to watchman nee, to Jc ryle, to Thomas Watson, to the puritans, to Charles Westley, Charles finney , John Bunyan...i can go on and on. Why did this teaching all of a sudden appear in this our time? Please ask yourself this.

How do you know it was not part of their prayers?

Do we have , Prayer of paul, watchman nee, john Bunyan etc.

The ponit I am making is that , if we pray amiss ,we pray to God ,if we pray rightly we pray to God. As long as the prayer is not like , " I cover myself with the blood of Paul , Elijah , Peter etc" as long as it is Jesus' blood , no problem.

Remember it is said , by his stripes we are healed. The stripes brought out blood from his body.
If we are made whole by his stripes what about his blood shed for us.

Isaiah 53:5 KJV
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Revelation 7:14 KJV
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

If it is not satanic , it is Godly. It cannot be in between.

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pleading the blood of Jesus is one of the most effective ways to pray that I have ever learned. When you present the blood of Jesus to Father God in prayer, it’s like you sensing a transaction taking place in Heaven.
By pleading the blood of Jesus in prayer, You experience close relationships with the father. God always answers the blood of Jesus!
Look at what the Bible says in Hebrews 10:19-23:
“Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful” (NKJV, emphasis mine).
This passage tells us that blood of Jesus was the currency that Jesus poured out (in obedience to the Father) that bought us access to God Himself.
We always hear that Jesus’ blood bought us forgiveness of sins, healing, and eternal life; and of course those things are true. However, healing, forgiveness, etc are like raindrops falling from a big cloud in the spiritual sky. And unfortunately, we tend to look only at the raindrops, without ever noticing the glorious, over-arching cloud overhead!
So what is that cloud? What is the link that ties everything together? The glorious “cloud” that Jesus purchased for us with His blood is the wonder of complete and total access to God, to intimate relationship with Him, and to everything He wants for us.

Jesus’ blood purchased complete and total one-ness with God for us, His adopted children. That blood made a way for us to know God, to dwell with Him, to abide in Christ Jesus, and to receive everything our Father has so that His will can be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Isn’t that amazing?
So how do we plead the blood of Jesus in prayer? We simply:
Remind God of what His will is (as revealed in Scripture);
Remind God that Jesus poured out His blood on the cross so that Father’s will could be carried out; and
Insist that Father carry out His perfect will based on the blood of Jesus, which is the legal currency with which He purchased our victory.
Here are two short, sample prayers to use as a model when you begin pleading the blood of Jesus.
1. Praying for your finances:

Heavenly Father, I come before You in Jesus’ name. Father God, thank You that Jesus died for me to have complete and total access to You, and to everything You are.

Father, You are my Provider. You are an abundant God and You have abundance in Heaven. So Father, in Jesus’ name, I am asking that You provide abundantly for my needs today. (Describe your specific needs.) Your word says that You shall supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and those riches in Jesus go beyond anything I could imagine.
So Lord, thank You for performing Your Word. I present the blood of Jesus to You as my legal evidence that I can receive everything You’ve promised, and I plead Jesus’ blood over my finances.

Father God, let everything Jesus died for me to be and to have be manifest in my life. Let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done today just as Your will is done in heaven, especially in my finances.

Thank You, Father God, for providing all my needs, and thank You for being my Father who provides for me. Thank You for the blood of Jesus. In His precious name I pray. Amen.
Praying for your health:

Heavenly Father, I come before You in Jesus’ name. Father God, thank You that Your Word says I should prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers. Thank You that Your Word says I am healed by the stripes of Jesus, and that You sent Your Word, Jesus, and healed my disease.
So Father God, because of the blood Jesus shed on Calvary—that same blood that made a way for me to approach You and receive forgiveness for all of my

2 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Pleading the blood of Jesus is one of the most effective ways to pray that I have ever learned. When you present the blood of Jesus to Father God in prayer, it’s like you sensing a transaction taking place in Heaven.
By pleading the blood of Jesus in prayer, You experience close relationships with the father. God always answers the blood of Jesus!
Look at what the Bible says in Hebrews 10:19-23:
“Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful” (NKJV, emphasis mine).
This passage tells us that blood of Jesus was the currency that Jesus poured out (in obedience to the Father) that bought us access to God Himself.
We always hear that Jesus’ blood bought us forgiveness of sins, healing, and eternal life; and of course those things are true. However, healing, forgiveness, etc are like raindrops falling from a big cloud in the spiritual sky. And unfortunately, we tend to look only at the raindrops, without ever noticing the glorious, over-arching cloud overhead!
So what is that cloud? What is the link that ties everything together? The glorious “cloud” that Jesus purchased for us with His blood is the wonder of complete and total access to God, to intimate relationship with Him, and to everything He wants for us.

Jesus’ blood purchased complete and total one-ness with God for us, His adopted children. That blood made a way for us to know God, to dwell with Him, to abide in Christ Jesus, and to receive everything our Father has so that His will can be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Isn’t that amazing?
So how do we plead the blood of Jesus in prayer? We simply:
Remind God of what His will is (as revealed in Scripture);
Remind God that Jesus poured out His blood on the cross so that Father’s will could be carried out; and
Insist that Father carry out His perfect will based on the blood of Jesus, which is the legal currency with which He purchased our victory.
Here are two short, sample prayers to use as a model when you begin pleading the blood of Jesus.
1. Praying for your finances:

Heavenly Father, I come before You in Jesus’ name. Father God, thank You that Jesus died for me to have complete and total access to You, and to everything You are.

Father, You are my Provider. You are an abundant God and You have abundance in Heaven. So Father, in Jesus’ name, I am asking that You provide abundantly for my needs today. (Describe your specific needs.) Your word says that You shall supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and those riches in Jesus go beyond anything I could imagine.
So Lord, thank You for performing Your Word. I present the blood of Jesus to You as my legal evidence that I can receive everything You’ve promised, and I plead Jesus’ blood over my finances.

Father God, let everything Jesus died for me to be and to have be manifest in my life. Let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done today just as Your will is done in heaven, especially in my finances.

Thank You, Father God, for providing all my needs, and thank You for being my Father who provides for me. Thank You for the blood of Jesus. In His precious name I pray. Amen.
Praying for your health:

Heavenly Father, I come before You in Jesus’ name. Father God, thank You that Your Word says I should prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers. Thank You that Your Word says I am healed by the stripes of Jesus, and that You sent Your Word, Jesus, and healed my disease.
So Father God, because of the blood Jesus shed on Calvary—that same blood that made a way for me to approach You and receive forgiveness for all of my

Yes pleading the blood of Jesus is very effective when used in the right context no doubt but how do you cover yourself with the blood of Jesus? How do you cover inanimate things with the most precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ?
I already mention access to the holiest place so you just repeated that part. Read what I wrote again and you'll get my point. I've learnt that breaking a norm is one of the hardest things to do, Just the same way people are so much carried away by ordinances in the churches and neglecting the more important things. I won't know the truth and continue in a lie cause in the days of ignorance God overlooked but when one knows what's right and decideds to continue in what he thinks is right....hmmm my hand no dey o.
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

How do you know it was not part of their prayers?

Do we have , Prayer of paul, watchman nee, john Bunyan etc.

The ponit I am making is that , if we pray amiss ,we pray to God ,if we pray rightly we pray to God. As long as the prayer is not like , " I cover myself with the blood of Paul , Elijah , Peter etc" as long as it is Jesus' blood , no problem.

Remember it is said , by his stripes we are healed. The stripes brought out blood from his body.
If we are made whole by his stripes what about his blood shed for us.

Isaiah 53:5 KJV
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Revelation 7:14 KJV
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

If it is not satanic , it is Godly. It cannot be in between.

Your quotes if looked at properly you'll see that it still asserts all I have said. Remission of sins and access to God unless you decide to see 'covering of houses and cars' in those texts.the truth still remains the same. And why would you say if it's not satanic it's Godly like really?....thats even a whole new discussion but let me just say to you also, in the days of ignorance God overlooked.
May God help us all. Amen
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
dhardline:

Yes pleading the blood of Jesus is very effective when used in the right context no doubt but how do you cover yourself with the blood of Jesus? How do you cover inanimate things with the most precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ?
I already mention access to the holiest place so you just repeated that part. Read what I wrote again and you'll get my point. I've learnt that breaking a norm is one of the hardest things to do, Just the same way people are so much carried away by ordinances in the churches and neglecting the more important things. I won't know the truth and continue in a lie cause in the days of ignorance God overlooked but when one knows what's right and decideds to continue in what he thinks is right....hmmm my hand no dey o.
Ask the holy spirit himself to teach you. You can read books on the power in the blood of Jesus. Why we ple the blood most times in anything is because of the accuser of the brethren. Ask the lord to open your eyes to see things then you would understand better
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Oldpath(f): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deuteronomy 28:10 KJV
And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by THE NAME OF THE LORD ; and they shall be afraid of thee.

1 Kings 10:1 KJV
And when the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon concerning THE NAME OF THE LORD she came to prove him with hard questions.

Acts 19:17 KJV
And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all and THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS was magnified.

He has not given us His blood to call but His Name,Without shedding of blood there
is no remission of sins. It is because of His blood that we are reconcile unto God.
But we are not to call His blood for anything,

Colossians 3:17 KJV
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

None of His servants in the bible called on His Blood BUT His name.
According to Him "whosoever calleth on the name of the Lord shall be saved(Rom. 10:13"not blood.
The Name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous run
to it ... (Prov.18;10), again not His blood.
We are to trust in His name (ps.20:7; 118:10-12) not blood.

WASHING AWAY OF SINS
In Acts 22:16 Paul commanded people to wash away their sins by calling
the name of the Lord not His blood. We are to do ALL in His name.

Holy ghost fire is another error/fable added to God's word by men, it is not found in
the bible. Check your bible. We all know the punishment awaiting those that add or remove from His word.
Have you come across any man of God in the bible calling Holy ghost
fire? No THEY ALL CALLED HIS NAME not even His blood.

If God will still use Bible to judge us on the last day, only one verse of the bible is enough to send this our generation to hell. And the truth is He will use His word not doctrines of any G.o/G.s.
If he is to use doctrines of General overseers to judge us,
WHOSE DOCTRINE WILL GOD USE?
because if he doesn't use your g.o doctrines you too know that for sure you can't make it.
As we all know that their doctrines are contradicting, He will use His written word to judge not men's ideas or fables.

Jeremiah 6:16 KJV
Thus saith the Lord , Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein .

2 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by MrPRevailer(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
"The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY through God to the pulling down of strongholds."

The Blood of Jesus, Holyghost Fire are all weapons of faith. ONE WOULD THINK YOU ARE A WITCH IN DISGUISE.

"The carnal man cannot understand the things of God because they are spiritually discerned.".
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by dhardline(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
MrPRevailer:
"The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY through God to the pulling down of strongholds."

The Blood of Jesus, Holyghost Fire are all weapons of faith. ONE WOULD THINK YOU ARE A WITCH IN DISGUISE.

"The carnal man cannot understand the things of God because they are spiritually discerned.".

OK sir. Let me just drop this one here maybe you'll have a rethink.

Ephesians 6:10-18New International Version (NIV)

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by enilove(m): 2:46am On Oct 16, 2017
If you dont believe the effectiveness of any prayer , don't use it. The purpose of coming to write against it is questionable. Who are you to tell people pleading the blood of Jesus is wrong. Is the prayer directed at you or against you?

The politicians , the ocultic , the ritualists etc physically drink blood and wash bath with blood of humans and animals for their evil purpose , because it works for them. Why then can't christians use blood of Jesus in prayers.

The powers of darkness can't touch you when you use THE BLOOD OF JESUS in your prayers.

Leave that to God. Prayer is answered by God. So , let God complain.

It is a very very powerful prayer for christians.

2 Likes

Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Zenithpeak(m): 4:46am On Oct 16, 2017
dhardline:

You do not have any revelation concerning this, you only heard someone talking this gibberish and you swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Please be careful of naysayers and heretic preachers.

Now read this and it will update your antivirus .

Hebrews 12:24 KJV
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Zenithpeak(m): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2017
danolorunmo:

God deliver us from all this half baked disciple. Imagine what you are saying on a public forum. You lack revelation and also devoid of knowledge of the word of God and that is your greatest undoing.

Now read.....

1 Peter 2:9 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by Zenithpeak(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2017
dhardline:

OK sir. Let me just drop this one here maybe you'll have a rethink.

Ephesians 6:10-18New International Version (NIV)

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Your moniker said it all...... HARDLINE(R)

Satan is at work in your life, using you against yourself and as a means to reach out to other people. By the time he finishes with you, you will not live to tell the story. Believe me he's attacking your defenses and you are in consonance with him....... I pity your soul...........

If the blood of Jesus doesn't matter anymore to you, very soon he'll take away the name of Jesus Christ from your mouth........ YOU ARE DIGGING YOUR GRAVE!
Re: Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus by danolorunmo(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Zenithpeak:

God deliver us from all this half baked disciple. Imagine what you are saying on a public forum. You lack revelation and also devoid of knowledge of the word of God and that is your greatest undoing.

Now read.....

1 Peter 2:9 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Wow. My greatest undoing Well, this is really sad. My brother I only hope u wake up to the truth someday. And I believe the day is not very far away, at least yfrom your communication you are a christian (which is a great first step). Now bro, let's look at Rev 12:11, 'and they overcame him (satan) by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony. Now, satan previously had authority over man (due to Adam obeying him and disobeying God), man became a slave to satan and to sin but when Jesus died on d cross, we were broken from satan's bondage and now he is even under our feet bkuz he has no power anymore (remember that Jesus collected the power of life nd death from him and gave dis same power to us). All these were made possible by the shedding of the blood. Remember that in the old testament when the israelities sinned, they required the blood of the lamb and goats for atonement but jesus died and shed his blood to make us free forever! This is why we do not need to start saying 'I cover myself with the blood of jesus'. Now, observe the second part in 'rev 12:11', 'and with the word of our testimony'. Satan knows he is defeated already, that he is below man but some people do not know, so he uses their knowledge against them and make them think he still has power. That is why you can even find some folks pleading with Satan when going through some circumstances. But with the word of our testimony, Satan is dragged back to where he belongs - under our feet. Instead of saying 'I cover my self with the blood of jesus' why don't you say 'everything about me and my endeavours is blessed in the name of jesus' instead of saying 'any satan/demon in this house - holyghost fire!' why don't u say 'satan, I rebuke you in the mighty name of jesus christ!' and believe me he will go, because that name is above every other name.
***Lastly, because something works for you does not mean it is right. Start using the name of jesus with authority today, you are above satan and you have angels at your beck and call. Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... / KAG: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality / Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.