Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? (2219 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Nigerian Man Beats Up Jehovah’s Witness Who Refused Giv Blood For His Wife Pregn / Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
I'm happy with what I'm seeing right now. People don't specifically mention a local god to our face anymore. Now God is subjective and no more tribalistic. Praise God grin
Dont Decieve your Self. God Is God. Jehovah. Alpha. Rohi. He Goes By So Many Names..
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OtemAtum: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
Dont Decieve your Self. God Is God. Jehovah. Alpha. Rohi. He Goes By So Many Names..
lol, God is God, that I agree with you, but he doesn't go by the name Jehovah, because Jehovah is just a creature of this GREAT GOD. I will give you a reference from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Doctufos: mystery of the cosmic creator (MCC) 1: 11-14

11. And God Almighty began to imagine how everything would go. And the imagination of God was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled with Imaginations. And so continues endless imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these creatures of God are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
lol, God is God, that I agree with you, but he doesn't go by the name Jehovah, because Jehovah is just a creature of this GREAT GOD. I will give you a reference from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Are You Sayin There Is A God After Jehovah. Whats His Name
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

Which Book Did You Get That from
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OtemAtum: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
Are You Sayin There Is A God After Jehovah. Whats His Name
The name of God ALMIGHTY who created Jehovah, Allah and all religious gods are known in the Seriot language which the keyboard here doesn't have its letters. But don't worry, the seriot language will be recoded and made into alphabet for easy pronunications. Just be patient till then.
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
The name of God ALMIGHTY who created Jehovah, Allah and all religious gods are known in the Seriot language which the keyboard here doesn't have its letters. But don't worry, the seriot language will be recoded and made into alphabet for easy pronunications. Just be patient till then.
This Is Weird? Where Did These Doctrines You Have Come From. What Religion
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OtemAtum: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
This Is Weird? Where Did These Doctrines You Have Come From. What Religion
No religion, it comes from Atum, the god of science, the brother of Yahweh and Allah.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
No religion, it comes from Atum, the god of science, the brother of Yahweh and Allah.
hahahahaha... This Is Funny. I Will Read Your Doctrines... WHERE does The God Reside... Since Yaweh resides In Heaven.
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OtemAtum: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahaha... This Is Funny. I Will Read Your Doctrines... WHERE does The God Reside... Since Yaweh resides In Heaven.
He/it resides in everything.
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
I Opened That Link And Read Through. You Are A Very Good Writer, i Know You Wrote That From Your Imagination... It Can Make A Great Movie... I Can Write Something Like This. As A Matter Of Fact I Have Some Works similar To this
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OtemAtum: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
I Opened That Link And Read Through. You Are A Very Good Writer, i Know You Wrote That From Your Imagination... It Can Make A Great Movie... I Can Write Something Like This. As A Matter Of Fact I Have Some Works similar To this
I didn't write it from my imagination. It is what god Atum revealed to me. However, can I see that thing you said you wrote similar to that? I'd be happy to read thru it. Thanks.
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
I didn't write it from my imagination. It is what god Atum revealed to me. However, can I see that thing you said you wrote similar to that? I'd be happy to read thru it. Thanks.
hahahahaha a God Also Revealed Mine To Me. Its Just That I Made Mine Into A Story because I Know Its Just Imaginations same As Yours grin ... Dont get Carried Away With All These. Dont let Your Own Write Up Take Control Of You... I Have One Which I Titled "Tale Of A God" and Another Titled C.L.A.W... I Imagine A Great Hollywood Movie From What You Wrote... You Need To Stop And Think All These Over Again... I Dont Have A Smart Phone I Would Have Emailed You some Part Of One Of My Works... Its Nothing Serious Bro... You Are Talented, that Your Work Is Really Great. Will Make A Great Action, Sci-fi extraterrestial Mythology movie. I Will go Read Up Some More
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OtemAtum: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahaha a God Also Revealed Mine To Me. Its Just That I Made Mine Into A Story because I Know Its Just Imaginations same As Yours grin ... Dont get Carried Away With All These. Dont let Your Own Write Up Take Control Of You... I Have One Which I Titled "Tale Of A God" and Another Titled C.L.A.W... I Imagine A Great Hollywood Movie From What You Wrote... You Need To Stop And Think All These Over Again... I Dont Have A Smart Phone I Would Have Emailed You some Part Of One Of My Works... Its Nothing Serious Bro... You Are Talented, that Your Work Is Really Great. Will Make A Great Action, Sci-fi extraterrestial Mythology movie. I Will go Read Up Some More
if that's how I can imagine things, I'd be making much dough out of stories before now. Well, my mission is not to make earthly riches, but to make psychological gain is what I'm here for. To lead my people out of mind slavery of Yahweh and Allah to a reality of brain-using. I am Otem of truth wink
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Seun(m): 5:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Don't be offended. They have been programmed to believe that God should be given credit for every good thing that happens to them. This programming is reinforced in church every week. I am sure that, in their minds, they truly appreciate the people that "God used" to assist them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by bennyann: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Otematum, are you serious no one thanked those who rescued them? Not even one human being?

That's very weird to me.

Anyways, The rescuers should be thanked and whoever wants to thank their God let them do also.

But God didn't bring up the Christians not to thank their helpers. Infact, saying thank you is a simple courtesy and it's part of our culture.

I still can't believe "no one" said "thank you" to their rescuers. They're wrong if that's the case.

Otematum God bless you for help rendered. Me, I appreciate you. smiley
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by bennyann: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Seun:
Don't be offended. They have been programmed to believe that God should be given credit for every good thing that happens to them. This programming is reinforced in church every week. I am sure that, in their minds, they truly appreciate the people that "God used" to assist them.

There's no denying that we aren't programmed like that. But in the course of the programing, we were never for once deprogramed of being thankful to others.
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Seun:

My brother, that is the painful reality. Unfortunately, religion gives a very narrow perspective of the truth and over the centuries this becomes tainted with lies and errors.

I always challenge people to seek the TRUTH. The TRUTH is not a religion, the TRUTH belongs to no tribe nor race. The TRUTH is just the TRUTH!
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

Good afternoon sir. I hope all is well with you and all you hold dear. I still can't forget you after all the love you have showered on me as much as I never deserved it.
Sir, we are all humans and new desires arise as soon as old ones are met. It is concerning my education as school has resumed and school hostel space are on sales but I have no money to purchase them. Please assist me sir. If I don't sleep in school hostel and from there, attend lectures I will have nowhere else to sleep. And I don't school in my state.

I know too much that I am a nuisance. But I wish I had a well to do father or caring relative to lay my complaints to. Please help me.

CC; OkaiCorne. Anyone.

1 Like

Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OtemAtum: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Largas:

Good afternoon sir. I hope all is well with you and all you hold dear. I still can't forget you after all the love you have showered on me as much as I never deserved it.
Sir, we are all humans and new desires arise as soon as old ones are met. It is concerning my education as school has resumed and school hostel space are on sales but I have no money to purchase them. Please assist me sir. If I don't sleep in school hostel and from there, attend lectures I will have nowhere else to sleep. And I don't school in my state.

I know too much that I am a nuisance. But I wish I had a well to do father or caring relative to lay my complaints to. Please help me.

CC; OkaiCorne. Anyone.
reach me thru Otem2016@gmail.com
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:59am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

Let's discuss this out of here too.
Thanks.
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by vaxx: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
In about a year and half from now, a decision was made by the goverment. Whether local government or state government I cannot tell. A culvert was to be made at the side of the road, because a canal is right beside the expressroad. The culvert was made and all things go smoothly till today.

But today an accident struck. A BRT bus hit a danfo such that it tumbled and lay by its right side beside the road.It did not tumble into the canal because of the culvert made beside the road.

I as well as other passersby help the victims to come out of their buses, but none of them remembered to thank us or the culvert for rescuing them. They thank only Allah and Yahweh. A lady whom we helped came out and said, I shall do thanksgiving in my church.

Some of them snapped the buses because they say that they will use it to share testimony on the media and also in their religious gatherings.

Now tell me, who should be thanked in this situation? The culvert, the government who did the culvert and we who rescued them out of the damaged bus were not thanked, take note of this.

Richardbrandy, okaicorne, Dazzlingd, realmindz, hopefullandlord, dalaman, geoworldedu, felixomor, goodmuyis, iamgenius, wilgrea7, Muafrika2, johnydon22, 4kings, godsmopol
you thank the giver and taker of life whom the English call God ,the Arabs call Allah ,the Jews call Yahweh and me a Yoruba man call olodumare...

It is normal usage .....don't thank me ,thank God......

It is reasonable we thank whom originally make it possible before giving thanks to men .

Let me give you this scenario .

Assuming you were sponsor by your parent to the university to study law, you then proceed to law school and then end up doing solo practice with a big law firm and from there ,you rose to become a very famous attorney..

Note...you went through three hands...first your parent who were in charge of your finance and moral support in the law college, second the law school that build you academically for the degree and lastly the big law firm that equip you professionally and project whom you are of today...

In this scenario, whom among them do you think make your journey of becoming an attorney possible.. I agree all of them contribute... But without the former it will not be possible.

Therfore in any incidence of life, appreciation should be given to the giver of life who made it possible....
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
vaxx:
you thank the giver and taker of life whom the English call God ,the Arabs call Allah ,the Jews call Yahweh and me a Yoruba man call olodumare...

It is normal usage .....don't thank me ,thank God......

It is reasonable we thank whom originally make it possible before giving thanks to men .

Let me give you this scenario .

Assuming you were sponsor by your parent to the university to study law, you then proceed to law school and then end up doing solo practice with a big law firm and from there ,you rose to become a very famous attorney..

Note...you went through three hands...first your parent who were in charge of your finance and moral support in the law college, second the law school that build you academically for the degree and lastly the big law firm that equip you professionally and project whom you are of today...

In this scenario, whom among them do you think make your journey of becoming an attorney possible.. I agree all of them contribute... But without the former it will not be possible.

Therfore in any incidence of life, appreciation should be given to the giver of life who made it possible....

The summary of everything...

1) Give thanks to the Eternal one
2) Appreciate the means through which the Eternal one rendered assistance (which in this case is OtemAtum and his fellow volunteers)

The emphasis if this topic is people considering number 1 without the number 2 stated up there.

Cheers
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by vaxx: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The summary of everything...

1) Give thanks to the Eternal one
2) Appreciate the means through which the Eternal one rendered assistance (which in this case is OtemAtum and his fellow volunteers)

The emphasis if this topic is people considering number 1 without the number 2 stated up there.

Cheers
i agree ,the means use by the most supreme to render the assistance also needs to be thank and appreciate

At times , the means may not even be human nor inanimate object. Water safe life, fire make your food eatable, iron is use for technology..... All this object also deserve praises in one way or the other...while giving absolute praise to olodumare(God)that make it possible...

This what the traditionalist do every blessed day......thanking the maker of life , the force of energy in the universe and lastly giving thanks to humans......
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
vaxx:
agree ,the means use by the most supreme to render the assistance also needs to be thank and appreciate

At times , the means may not even be human nor inanimate object. Water save life, fire make your food eatable, iron was use for technology..... All this object also deserve praises in one way or the other...while giving absolute praise to olodumare(God)that make it possible...

This what the traditionalist do every blessed day......thanking the maker of life , the force of energy in the universe and lastly giving thanks to humans......

I totally agree with your perspective... cool,,, However I don't want to tag this supreme being with a specific name...

But I get your point perfectly...We are seeing the same TRUTH from different view points cool
Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by vaxx: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I totally agree with your perspective... cool,,, However I don't want to tag this supreme being with a specific name...

But I get your point perfectly...We are seeing the same TRUTH from different view points cool
The being can be called any name..you may even coined a name for him. So far the name those not render the being valueless among human

I prefer to call him ...olo du ma re(the owner of containers of creation and great blessing ) instead of the English name God...the word god itself is polluted and has little or no value....the word god can be translated to something like god father which we mean the father of of god or god mother which also the mother of god....some even say goddess which also mean female god. And so many degrading identity... If you can coined a name that you think it is not polluted then do so to call him...his identity is unknown....

As a traditionalist that is what I tell the pagans(Muslim and Christian in general)

1 Like

Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by OkaiCorne(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
vaxx:
The being can be called any name..you may even coined a name for him. So far the name those not render the being valueless among human

I prefer to call him ...olo du ma re(the owner of containers of creation ang great blessing ) instead of the English name God...the word god itself is polluted and has little or no value....the word god can be translated to something like god father which we mean the father of of god or god mother which also the mother of god....some even say goddess which also mean female god. And so many degrading identity... If you can coined a name that you think it is not polluted then do so to call him...his identity is unknown....

As a traditionalist that is what I tell the pagans(Muslim and Christian in general)

Exactly! That word called (G)god has been over flogged and abused.

1 Like

Re: An Accident I Witness: Who Should Be Thanked? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

Thank you Sir. Mail replied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Language Did God Speak During Creation? / I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1) / Deceitful Conception: The Case Of Gilbert Deya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.