Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (82961 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
This man is a beast. I hope he gets served. Even if woman should slap me first n i have to react, I wouldn't react to the level of injuring her.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by joeeee240(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way

HAHAHAHAHA OLODO

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Chari4: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
Some men are fools.

Only weak men beat batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Yes! Only weakling will lay hands on his wife, have a fair argument like you would have wih your fellow men, when you are angry you walk out. I wish the law in Naija would function a lot of men would be in jail.
Useless man.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:
HOW DARE YOU SLAP YOUR HUSBAND ARE YOU MAD? SOME WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK NA TO DEY RUN THEIR NONSENSE MOUTH. NOW SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED. MAN NO SUPPOSE BEAT WOMAN BUT WOMAN YOU NO GET SENSE. UNA TOO DEY TALK RUBBISH ANYHOW
Read, the man slapped her first. If u as a man slap a woman first then I swear u should get slapped.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
powerfulengine:
lol....so sad but some women self, their mouth no get control....the best is just to snub them,...only the woman gave explanation,,,,,I don't trust women explanation one bit... she can never say what she did wrong, you married a soft hearted guy and later turn to this,,,,ain't you supposed to ask yourself the source of the change
No mind am. Hw can she challenge him in front of the kids? What is she teaching her daughter if she has one? why not wait until they r alone in the room before stating her case.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Klington: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
There's always three sides to every story. .....
Ur point of view. ....

My point of view. ....and

The true story. ..

As much as i strongly condem domestic violence,

Some women can be irritating.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
EternalTruths:
Some men are fools.

Only weak men beat batter their wives.

That same idiot will keep quiet when a fellow man like him challenges him.

Useless man.

U are a fool. Why must the woman slap him back abi na so ya mum dy slap dad for house

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by joeeee240(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Read, the man slapped her first. If u as a man slap a woman first then I swear u should get slapped.

NO BE HER STORY? SHE DESERVE THE BEATING. WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by omobritiko: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
cinoedhunter:
Any man that beats a woman no matter the reason is a weakling.....

Sorry I won't accept that so if my wife slap me or my brother or mother,I shouldn't beat the living hell outta her yh?

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Intrepid01(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Question 1. Are you sure your husband is not inserting the instrument he is inserting into you into the house girl's something because I don't see why an argument about a house help will degenerate into something very violent
Question 2.who's paying the houses help?
Question 3.did you both agree amicably and to a logical conclusion before bringing the house help or you just forced in the house help without the total consent or agreement of your husband
Question 4.Are you sure you yourself aren't mistreating the house help
Question 5.Are your parents aware that you're in a violent marriage because this one you both are shamelessly displaying before your kids,I hope you're aware that you both are giving them bad example of how to deal with and resolve conflict and also generating mental trauma for them because such spectacle doesn't leave their memory so soon

Lol....see them questionnaires. ....wait o you hear, shebi she dey Nl, she's coming to respond ASAP.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by apokan200(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stupid man slapping his wife in front of his kids and the very idiot woman too slapping her husband back too in front of kid 2 of una dey mad
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by sinkhole: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I still wonder why people get married
Seriously, the way I see marriage this days is like a soldier celebrating receiving his brand new gun shocked
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Some women can push someone but........

Sunday morning ?

On the way to church ?

In front of children?

There are some provocation we can have control over and this is one of them
how come when mobile police men provoke or talk to men anyhow driving on the way,they respect themselves despite the insults but in their own house they cannot even control themselves not even in the presence of the kids

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Rishard(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
When you won't keep your stinking mouth closed. Why wouldn't be batter you? Women of nowadays always talking when the man is talking. Mshewwwww

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Universities: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
powerfulengine:
lol....so sad but some women self, their mouth no get control....the best is just to snub them,...only the woman gave explanation,,,,,I don't trust women explanation one bit... she can never say what she did wrong, you married a soft hearted guy and later turn to this,,,,ain't you supposed to ask yourself the source of the change

Reasonable response so far.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by DePartfinder: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorazyvictor:

hediot! were u there?

It appears that u r a goat. Even if am not there. Turning ur wife into punching bag is what u prefer

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by KcAngel(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
HE IS A BEAST

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by msylva2147(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Any man that tries this with me......should just get ready for what's to come his way
madam you can't do anything, rather you will start gathering neighbours to come and beg him.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Pls don't murder him o. Just walk away. In fact Don't even think of getting married to a wife beater !!!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by sholajigga(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
That man is cursed and he’s the cause of what has be fell you this sunny Sunday. But sometimes silence is golden.

If you had kept your mouth closed and your hands in your pocket, you won’t be a covered in your own blood in front of your children.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: WOMAN BATTERED BY HUSBAN ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH

Just read the screenshots. It started on their way to the house of the God for worship. Most men who abuse their wives are devout Christians. They quote from the bible a lot. The lady was initially reluctant to authorize that i publish the pictures. But she finally authorized that post the picture. Read for yourself'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/woman-battered-by-her-husband-on-their.html?m=1

Everybody should shut the hell up. Making judgments after hearing only one side of the story.

Do you know what the woman must have said to have provoked the man to get this violent? I know a lot of woman that can nag from now till tomorrow non stop, I lost an uncle of mine to a nagging wife. angry

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by sheDD(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:
Aunty wetin u go do

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Intrepid01:

Lol....see them questionnaires. ....wait o you hear, shebi she dey Nl, she's coming to respond ASAP.
I'm still waiting because there's no smoke without fire.I'm strongly suspecting number 1 because the only thing that majorly makes men get violent,aggressive and loose their self control and decorum is SEX.I have a strong feeling the dude is fucking the house help because which kain argument wey bad reach make the man slap his wife in the presence of the kids over house help matter if not her v@gyna
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:
HOW DARE YOU SLAP YOUR HUSBAND ARE YOU MAD? SOME WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK NA TO DEY RUN THEIR NONSENSE MOUTH. NOW SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED. MAN NO SUPPOSE BEAT WOMAN BUT WOMAN YOU NO GET SENSE. UNA TOO DEY TALK RUBBISH ANYHOW

Thank u jareeee! no matter what, a lady dares not slap her husband back..the moment she responded back she. . .should be ready to fight him like a man. Trust me, I would gladily teach her a lesson once and for all

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Augustap(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
All these men that turn their wives into punching bags but can't even talk outside their home, i wonder how karma will deal with you. Madam he slapped you and you slapped back, u follow do urself. Couples should respect each other, especially in front of their kids and outsiders. Why will u beat a woman you said "I DO" to.
Most marriages can't afford self control and tolerance, it's a pity.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
D man is a bastard....only fools beat their wives

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by biacan(f): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
uzoormah:

my dear u won't do anything
Do you mind stating it
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
The woman should seek medical help immediately. That's the most sensible thing to do. Sad lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
mikeujoel:

Everybody should shut the hell up. Making judgments after hearing only one side of the story.

Do you know what the woman must have said to have provoked the man to get this violent? I know a lot of woman that can nag from now till tomorrow non stop, I lost an uncle of mine to a nagging wife. angry
when your mother nagged you as a child or adult why you no slap am?when police insult you on the road,why you no slap am.apparently these days men see their wives as igba ikole.signing the dotted lines means they ought to accept every kind of rubbish because they've done them a favour by marrying them

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

NO BE HER STORY? SHE DESERVE THE BEATING. WOMEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK
Bro it's why u are a man, women were built to talk, as a man u just ignore them. A man that beats up a woman for talking too much lacks self control and definitely should forsake his "man" title. On the other hand, if she had slapped him first I would support the man for retaliating, but I certainly wouldn't support him doing it in front of his kids, and I certainly don't support him beating her up and even going as far as drawing blood.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by uzoormah(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
biacan:

Do you mind stating it
Oya bring ur head
Re: Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
I guess the LADY'S MOUTH was the root of all evil....
...and the MAN'S ANGER became the fruit of her Labour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos)