Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Girl Aged 15 Who Poisoned Herself After Breakup With BF Buried (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Aged 15 Who Poisoned Herself After Breakup With BF Buried (photos) (589 Views)

A Girl With Bf Is Giving Me Greenlight. / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Aged 15 Who Poisoned Herself After Breakup With BF Buried (photos) by Nissando(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
A 15-year-old girl Jero Loveth aka Slimzy Jay who allegedly committed suicide by drinking sniper after the boyfriend, Ro Se, broke up with her has been buried in Warri, Delta today.

According to Yabaleft, Slimzy allegedly found out she was pregnant, and told her boyfriend, Ro Se. Ro Se later broke up with her and because she couldn't take the blame that comes with being pregnant at that age, she reportedly took her own life.

Although rumours filtered in that she was faking her death, however, it has been confirmed that the girl actually died. She was buried today amid tears by friends and family members.

However, Slimzy Jay's elder sister identified as Jero Franca has denied that the sister died after drinking sniper. Franca said that Slimzy died of ..................

SEE THE PHOTOS AND READ MORE
HERE ;:;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/10/15/girl-aged-15-who-poisoned-herself-after-breakup-with-bf-buried-photos/
Re: Girl Aged 15 Who Poisoned Herself After Breakup With BF Buried (photos) by jerexzy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hhmm! Is it not u guys dat said she was still alive yesterday. .nairaland self.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Stop Removing My Blogs Admin / Cars, Bags, Watches, Phones, Computer...so Cheap On Quickmarket.ng Classified / Nigerian Man On Facebook Accuses Friend Of Using His Mother For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.