Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner (69777 Views)

Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / Traditional Wedding Photo Of Davido And Kim Kardashian (Photoshopped) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by Originalsly: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmm...why her previous wedding photo?...is there no one in the church beautiful enough to be on the billboard? ....or is no one in the church good enough?...are they that bad?...what about the pastor's wife?...I wonder why she is not good enough.
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by kyella(f): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
all na publicity naa..As if she is not overjoyed..out of all d pictures online urs was chosen...comeon
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wetin eyes no go see from the East

"OPERATION BET NAIJA WILL FAVOUR MY FAMILY" poster grin
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by mercyp001(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:

Oya load dis card 30381841751355
Eeyah. I do not have phone. Give it to Joy, your sister,tell her that it is from me. grin
GIDIBANKZ:

Oya load dis card 30381841751355
Eeyah. I do not have phone. Give it to Joy, your sister,tell her that it is from me.
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by Decryptor(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Eagle360:
I wish I played cry cry

That go be like over 300 and above odd to give you within the neighborhood of N3m - M7m plus bonus
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by pweetiedee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime church.
This is a sign from God that people should avoid that church and it's programmes.

How can a true church do this?
A real spirit-filled pastor with the gift of spiritual discernment should know better than adorn the banner of his church with the image of a wayward beauty pageant?

This is a shame.

You're back. After going to set Instagram on fire.

Anyway, its beauty queen, not pageant.
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by Eagle360(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Decryptor:

That go be like over 300 and above odd to give you within the neighborhood of N3m - M7m plus bonus
the thing pain me. How I wish I see the future
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by Bola1914: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2017
The banner is in ekpoma too.
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by Bola1914: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Market square to be precise
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by no1madman(m): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Bahahaha!

Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by omuo1(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2017
You don't Just judge people like that, what about the pictures of the foreigners we used in our posters in our various church programs stop criticizing this gentle man of God.
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by salesforce: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by Pringlez: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime church.
This is a sign from God that people should avoid that church and it's programmes.

How can a true church do this?
A real spirit-filled pastor with the gift of spiritual discernment should know better than adorn the banner of his church with the image of a wayward contestant in a beauty pageant?

This is a shame.

Good talk, God bless you!!!
Re: Powede Lawrence's Pre-Wedding Photo Used For Church Banner by Kobicove(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Copyright infringement...

I'm sure the church is not even aware that it has committed an offence undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) / Rejoice Iwueze Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.