Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos (51283 Views)

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / 'Holy Family' Statue Erected By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by CastedDude: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Many Nigerians especially Imolites were angered after governor Rochas Okorocha unveiled a giant statue of South Africa’s President Jacob Zuma in Owerri, Imo state to honour him. ‪Apparently there are also statues of Rochas Okorocha, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and Ghana president Nana Akufo-Addo and 5 others erected at the Heroes Villa, Ikemba Ojukwu centre, Owerri.

According to reports gathered from the governor's media aides, Rochas Okorocha has gone beyond African level and is now operating on a continental level.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/statues-of-african-presidents-in-imo-state.html

2 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by decatalyst(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Is this man normal?

Salaries to pay and economy to build, he just get busy building the statues of money embezzling leaders...I hope he erects that of his counterparts in Nigeria.

Something tells me that, by the time he choose to erect statues for each polithiefians in Nigeria, the whole IMO state would cease to have any space lipsrsealed

203 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by missbehave247(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
okorohausa has done the worst, if u agree click like, if u disagree click share

393 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lol

The guy is using statues to rob

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by Vicboi1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
is rochas mad imagine how he has destroyed imo state and he has the mind to erect those statues with imo state money and yet he hasn't paid pensioners and the rest or even done those roads he destroyed..

ROCHAS IS JUST MAD and a wasted sperm
i just passed through somewhere in imostate and i found out that rochas named a road about jacob zuma how many roads in sa has a nigerian name on it but rochas is so stupid enough to put a statue of a man who his government have killed Nigerians and still killing Nigerians our leaders are just shameless and stupid i just imolites destroy that rubbish

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by slawomir: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
ok
Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by noble2faith(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na wa oo.. This man is high on camel urine....

29 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by paragon40(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
and someone will say this one leg up should be voted as president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by MrBigiman: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nwaamaikpe. U are welcome.

9 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by YelloweWest: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okorocha is really as stupìd as his people say

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by lilmax(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
how to know if you are a good leader?

walk the streets without security. rochas should try it sometime

7 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
He even erected a statue for himself, based on what achievement?? ...
Fada Lawd! grin
The person wey do Okoroawusa this thing, is still very much alive, but the wan wey suppose release am, don die throway key!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by desmond2pk: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
When imo state has the worst roads

13 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by Foodforthought: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Misplaced priority
Honestly the problem of Igbo's are Igbos themselves.
These politicians can actually take it upon themselves to develop their region but they keep fooling around. The Easterners will be transferring aggression because it is easy to do so, neglecting their own failings. Honestly I used to be among those clamouring for Independence but looking at it closely we Igbo's are no better. Until we change ourselves how can we change the society around us?

26 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Misplaced priorities

11 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by Michaelpresh(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Spending millions building status, while many are there starving.

Worthless fools !

7 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by lenghtinny(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
What's the need angry

2 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by BreezyCB(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
SA pple that are killing 9ja like meat

Smh

1 Like

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
The same Rochas will still demolish these statues if he wants to widen the road

Screenshot of my conversation of my friend, a Rochas fan especially in his first tenure

11 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by omowolewa: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Maybe he is invoking the spirit of the leaders in his bid to rule Nigeria.
Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by soledayo(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
My nation called Nigeria needs to be cleansed of all these leaders. Thank God I made d decision to leave d country few weeks ago.

How can u spend such huge money on statutes of people wt no impact.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by saint047(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Impunity of the highest order

5 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
He his completely insane I wonder why they voted him in, he has no single plan 4 the state all he wants was been the president how on God name would this grow the state he governs

6 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by truedemocrat(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is the kind of slowpoke that is dreaming to be President someday. The constitution really needs to be amended to define the powers of this senile state Governors.

ROCHAS HAS GONE MAD AGAIN!

7 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by Olalan(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Is it safe to say we deserve the kind of leaders we get. Really this can't be explained in a sane society where there are pressing human and capital issues that needs to be addressed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by ElPadrino33: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yahoo Boy Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by policy12: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
We deserve the type of leader we get..

2 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by jrusky(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Is this a joke or a reality?

4 Likes

Re: Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos by Mckandre(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nwoke'a aburo kwanu onye ibo, now I know better angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.