Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I've Been So So Happy Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been So So Happy Today (3721 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Since 11am I woke up from sleep, My body and soul ha been so filled with endless joy so I ask myself what could be the cause ?

Could it be because I've found that special someone yesterday or because my Ex vowed she would still be fuckingg me even if she gets a new boy friend?

Or erm, could also be because my Gee E-money is gonna give me 400k four hundred thousand naira on the 28th November for my 28th birthday gift.

A special thank you to my God almighty for his goodness and mercies in my sinful life .

I thank my family and friends , my haters and those who back stabbed me.in the past.
I so want to thank the hypocrits, my Ex and new lovers and all those sissy niggas gossiping with my name . Thank you.

A very special thank you to E-money for tha kind word you told me the other day ..
I laughed my ass out like crazy ..
Thanks Boss.

We don't think failure
We can never ever think failure
God has given us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We cant lack wisdom
It is too late to fail, Amen.

The Life Of Airforce1

2 Likes

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tired of your rants. Try to use the money to better your life this time around. You can't do Otimkpu job forever

5 Likes

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Papiikush: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
This guy don off shirt.

Na to go nude remain. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Papiikush:
This guy don off shirt.

Na to go nude remain. grin
cheesy grin
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by decatalyst(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stop posting nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Florblu(f): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
At 28 one would have thought you will be sensible,but your age is inversely proportional to how you reason.

Seeing that beard of yours, what comes to my mind is an abandoned chewing stick.

Keep disgracing yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
I only reply "Human Beings.
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by biacan(f): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

cheesy grin

Since you're E-money's personal assistant can you please take me to him tomorrow cause there's this one thing I need to discuss with him.....please Air Force help a sister
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by QueenSekxy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
chai...irritating really cry
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by decatalyst(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Florblu:

At 28 one would have thought you will be sensible,but your age is inversely proportional to how you reason.

Seeing that beard of yours, what comes to my mind is an abandoned chewing stick.

Keep disgracing yourself
grin grin

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by KehnnyCares(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Please God, don't let this dude enter Yaba market after running mad, Oyingbo market should be enough for him.

5 Likes

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Adaumunocha(f): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
E-money na philanthropist.
Haters will say he sucks people's destiny. undecided
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
My question is, what have you got in you worth investing in? What's worth investing 400k in you? Just curious bro.

Please don't say music

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
I will be giving 50k to charity, Share 50k to my goons,

And the remaining 300 for other things .

If my guys are happy , I'm happy .
If my guys are not happy , it kills my soul.

God bless all my true friends. Wow
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Be happy.#YOLO.
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
I was bored until I saw this airforce thread and the reactions from nairalanders cheesy grin

Bro God bless your hustle grin

1 Like

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by SameGuy2(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Since 11am I woke up from sleep, My body and soul ha been so filled with endless joy so I ask myself what could be the cause ?

Could it be because I've found that special someone yesterday or because my Ex vowed she would still be fuckingg me even if she gets a new boy friend?

Or erm, could also be because my Gee E-money is gonna give me 400k four hundred thousand naira on the 28th November for my 28th birthday gift.

A special thank you to my God almighty for his goodness and mercies in my sinful life .

I thank my family and friends , my haters and those who back stabbed me.in the past.
I so want to thank the hypocrits, my Ex and new lovers and all those sissy niggas gossiping with my name . Thank you.

A very special thank you to E-money for tha kind word you told me the other day ..
Thanks Boss.

We don't think failure
God has given us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We cant lack wisdom

The Life Of Airforce1
Enjoy yourself bro cool' no time for haters
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by DozieInc(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
If true... then enjoy your life 400k is not fried beans.
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Boxer007(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Thanks Boss.

We don't think failure
God has given us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We cant lack wisdom

The Life Of Airforce1

Hi boo. . You naaaaked?
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why don't you ask e money to launch your music career instead? grin

5 Likes

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Dharneehell(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Thanks Boss.

We don't think failure
God has given us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We cant lack wisdom

The Life Of Airforce1

Okay.

1 Like

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Doctormarvin(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
remember to pay your 10 percent tithe bro,after you've gotten the 400K..Funny fella
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:
Why don't you ask e money to launch your music career instead? grin

Everytime I see you around here , the first thing that cross my mind s your yansh grin
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Everytime I see you around here , the first thing that cross my mind s your yansh grin

Your friends like Trey Songz and drake worked hard on their music careers first and now they have yansh all over them.

Son learn from them. tongue

1 Like

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

Your friends like Trey Songz and drake work hard on their music careers first and now they have yansh all over them.

Looooool cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don't need to be told that Rokky

We up to something .

But rokky, that big yansh no dey heavy you ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

Your friends like Trey Songz and drake work hard on their music careers first and now they have yansh all over them.

Is yansh all you've got? Seems it's the only thing you've got to display #NoOffence
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Airforce1 himself.. The only guy in the history of Nairaland that will open a thread with an alternative to woo himself

I hail ooo Airforce1
cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by Cholls(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
my brother airforce try use part of the money marry o no time so you go dey responsible
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
I reply only "Human Beings".
Re: I've Been So So Happy Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's A Boy - Congrats To Me / Soldier Gets Killed For Sleeping With Fellow Soldier's Wife (PHOTO) / In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.