Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,979 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power (16745 Views)

Willie Obiano Speaks On Resolving Herdsmen Conflicts In Anambra (Video) / UN Report On Violent Conflicts In Nigeria Disappointing –presidency / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by oka4ugoo: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
D
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by Sheenor: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Blame buhari. He's Nigeria number one problem...
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by speaktome(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
BUHARI Vs KANU

Lala do the write up for me...

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by georgecso(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Corruption is the common denominator here
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by Homeboiy: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Saraki vs ICPC

Buhari vs Nigerians
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by pauljumbo(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bolustical:
It is not the presence of infighting that matters, it's how the President manages it that is of importance. There are different interests that will conflict each other and will resort to infightings.

It happens in advanced democracies, interagency rivalries, ego clashes. So it's not peculiar to Nigeria alone.

International Relations scholars will understand this better. Kegley explained this well in the bureaucratic approach in foreign policy making.

The president have not handle any of the conflict well. He looks helpless in his own government.

Even his wife and daughter are also complaining that's a confirmation that the president his not in control
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by nawtyme: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamleumas:
Good afternoon dear nairalanders,

Please I want to buy a new phone next week but I find it difficult to choose between these two phones:

INFINIX NOTE 4 #53k
(5.7-Inch IPS LCD (2GB, 16GB ROM) Android 7.0 Nougat, 13MP + 8MP Dual SIM 4G

and

XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4X (#65K)
(5.5" 4G Android 6.0 Octa Core 2.0GHz 13.0MP Fingerprint 3GB+32GB International Version)

This is what I do daily :
Browse as long as possible
Use applications for logo design
Take selfies sometimes
Watch offline videos

Nothing more...

Please advise me!!!
Buy xiaomi.
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bolustical:

But GEJ could control his wife abi?

Python Dance fall on you.
get a job and stop quoting me
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by enimooko: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

So will their stupid fight make Nigeria to be better?

Is there any other way?
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by Klington: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
and Nnamdi kanu Vs buhari jubri is not number one.. ....
Adonbelieveit

Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by omhor(f): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dino maleye verse Yahaya Bello
Re: The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power by pedrilo: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
when u say aisha vs the presidency
i want to know from u, who is the presidency?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hijab: 10 Kwara Schools To Remain Shut For Safety Reasons / Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians / EFCC Detains NAHCON Chair, Recovers 314,098 Saudi Riyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.