Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! (1397 Views)

DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Names Of 34 Current Nigeria’s Senators Who Did Not Sponsor A Bill In 3years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
A few years ago a team of Nigerians came to my church while on a training course in northeast England. We got on very well with them - and we have fond memories of their friendship, enthusiasm, energy and big personalities.

Toward the end of their time here, I spoke to them about what was going to happen in their country very soon, based on things that I had noticed.

One doesn't need to be a prophet to have forseen this bloodshed - and to forsee that it is going to get a lot worse.

I told the Nigerians two things, and made sure they understood.

First, their country was being targeted by radical Islam, already then happening in the north. It was on its way south in order to take over their country.

Second, I told them that neither the USA nor Britain or any other western country would do anything worthwhile to stop it or to resist it.

I presumed (again, one doesn't have to be a prophet) that a huge amount of money was being raised in order to fund this jihad that is intent on turning the whole African continent Muslim by force - much force. But there is nobody who will come to Nigeria's or to Africa's aid. It's as if Africa and Africans do not matter to the west.

This Mohammedan conquest will go on and on, faster and faster, more violent, much more bloody and with much much more burned to ash - as the jihadists draw encouragement from the fact that they are being allowed by the 'west' to get away with it. They won't even do anything if some Islamist regime covers regions of Africa with nuclear radiation. No, I am not a prophet. But there are some Islmaists who, if they do not get Nigeria, will want to make sure nobody else has it, not even Nigerians.

As you may guess (you do not have to be a prophet), Nigeria strategic in the global jihad. A logical target in the jihadist's hit list. Nigeria has oil. A lot of oil.

Liberals criticized Bush and Blair, saying that they only went into Iraq "for the oil." That's sheer nonsense. But Nigeria and her oil is very important to the jihadists. Important because America and Europe need Nigerian oil, and out buying it makes us (and our military) somewhat less dependant on Muslim oil.

But America and Europe will do little to help Nigeria, and little to help Africa resist the planned, well funded, well organised, well manned Islamic conquest of that whole continent.

Why?

Because the hands of America and Europe are tied, by several things:

1. Alleged white supremacism, which is more widespread than we like to believe.

2. Liberal appeasement and fear of Islamism.

3. 'Post-collonial guilt' in the face of those who argue that British, European and American armies fighting in Africa would smell too much like empire-building. Just like what is said of Americans in Iraq but more so.

4. That evil idea that this world is over-populated - so those who think it will be inclined to let Africans die in order to save the earth's resources.

5. Compassion fatique after so many charities, NGO's etc have already poured millions of the west's donated money into Africa.

6. The idea that it is all about oil, or minerals, or whatever. As though that would be the west's (only) reason for fighting the forces of jihad in Africa. And not as though the jihadists after Nigeria and Africa land and booty and for souls and bodies, slaves and 'wives'.

I sent the Nigerians back to their homeland with tears and prayers and each with a copy of Foxe's Book of Martyrs in their hands. I reminded them that evil things have happened often to Christians thoughout history.

I know what is coming. And so do you.

Modern leftists (if true to their own ideology) CANNOT CARE for the victims of Islamism, whether or without the 'Muslim world'. They cannot even care about their own nations being taken over by Islam(ism).

And, to say the truth, nor can most on the right.

So we will all have to watch this manmade disaster turning Nigeria red with Nigerian blood.

And we will all have to pray, those of us who can.

Why is God allowing this to happen? Now many would believe him even if he told us?

He has told us, but we think we know better, and we think we can do without him.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/melaniephillips/5826356/the-jihad-in-nigeria.thtml
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by edoyad(m): 2:00am On Mar 12, 2010
@frosbel, The apathy of the middlebelt is what has let things go this far. For all the criticism igbos get for they are the only region that the almajiri hasn't dared to go and start trouble. Even in the south-south i suspect edo might become a hotspot. Well It's a good thing that eyes have been opened and people like me that have speaking for months have been proved right. Have you ever wondered why the Saudi govt joined in charade to keep Yardua in power ? What about the OIC I've been talking about ?
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by MandingoII(m): 2:08am On Mar 12, 2010
Rubbish!

Muslims and Christians historically cannot stand one another.

Its about Beliefs tied to MONEY!!!!

It's about saving souls - then they get tired of that and begin running off with BAGS OF LOOT!
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by 18platoon(m): 4:46am On Mar 12, 2010
@edoyad, have you heard what the poster said, that no western nation will waste its time and resources on you guys, cos in your other post you where try to say that western nation will come and help you guys, they'll only talk, thats what they call *whats in it for me*
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 12, 2010
What did the west do during Rwanda and Biafra? Even Darfur went on!!!! Africa, no one will save us unless us!!!! They all want what Africa has. If the Islamists take over Africa, the west have an excuse to invade in the name saving Africa but first they have to let the Islamist take over. If we want to kill two birds with one stone, we should fight Islamism now!!!!!!! If we don't do it now, we will all lose!!!
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2010
18 platoon:

@edoyad, have you heard what the poster said, that no western nation will waste its time and resources on you guys, cos in your other post you where try to say that western nation will come and help you guys, they'll only talk, thats what they call *whats in it for me*

Exacty right, all the west care about is how much they can get out of poor countries and make them poorer.

If you really think they care about us as a people, then you have something else coming. I live in the UK, I know the mentality that the whites here have toward Africa, not all of them but most of them.

This post is not a call to arms and war, but a call for Vigilance, awareness and precaution.

It is a call to repentance to the only one and true God who alone can protect and preserve us from the monstrous evil called Jihad.

We need to pray, it is not a joke, this is real.
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2010
edoyad:

@frosbel, The apathy of the middlebelt is what has let things go this far. For all the criticism igbos get for they are the only region that the almajiri hasn't dared to go and start trouble. Even in the south-south i suspect edo might become a hotspot. Well It's a good thing that eyes have been opened and people like me that have speaking for months have been proved right. Have you ever wondered why the Saudi govt joined in charade to keep Yardua in power ? What about the OIC I've been talking about ?

I am happy that you mentioned what I had been thinking for ages. Saudi is the Number 1 sponsor of terrorism and jihad worldwide.

Who knows what transpired behind the scenes for all that time that Turai and the inner circle of Yaradua spent in Saudi? Surely they must have talked to the Saudi government and got some assurances on a certain agenda.

We are in the middle of a ploy by the fanatical jihad nations to overthrow Nigeria's secular system with an Islamic one. But people are sleeping, I keep hearing reasons for the violence from poverty to ethnic rivalry, well let me ask fellow Nairalanders, if poverty is the cause why do you have Jihad and terrorism in Saudi a rich country, in the UK where most Muslims have good jobs and living standards, in the US etc etc etc.
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by edoyad(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2010
@frosbel very good question. If poverty and illiteracy is what makes the hausa-fulani race an impediment on national development, how come the educated ones in the UK (Mutalla) are still as draconian in reasoning as any almajiri singing for 5 naira as i speak ?
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by EzeUche(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2010
Even Osama Bin Laden was an educated terrorist from an extremely wealthy family and you see the life he chose.

Maybe Islam is synonymous with Terrorism.
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2010
in one word what is the truth? if you got to be vigilant, defend yourself. get a gun and hope in God.
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by citizenY(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
-- undecided
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by nduchucks: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
edoyad:

@frosbel very good question. If poverty and illiteracy is what makes the hausa-fulani race an impediment on national development, how come the educated ones in the UK (Mutalla) are still as draconian in reasoning as any almajiri singing for 5 naira as i speak ?

Assuming that your generalizations are not based on ethnic bigotry, would you kindly tell us what percentage of these educated hausa-fulani race is draconian as you put it? 50% 60% 70% or more? Your percentage should be over 50% for you to confidently make such a generalization. I'd place my money on less than 0.000001%
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by Beaf: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2010
I hate to burst your bubbles on this thread that there will be no foreign involvement if Nigeria descends into chaos (as is soon likely).
You will see the US rapidly isolating the oil producing areas and then, through the SW and Middle Belt, attemping to stabilise the North to stop the sharia areas becoming exremist hotspots.
Re: The Truth About The Current Nigeria Middle Belt Crisis - wake up Nigerians !!!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
Beaf:

I hate to burst your bubbles on this thread that there will be no foreign involvement if Nigeria descends into chaos (as is soon likely).
You will see the US rapidly isolating the oil producing areas and then, through the SW and Middle Belt, attemping to stabilise the North to stop the sharia areas becoming exremist hotspots.

Isolating the oil producing areas is a good possibility, but getting involved in the north is very unlikely.

The US do not want another Somalia experience, and they know that there is nothing of interest in the North in relation to resources.

Just look at Dafur in Sudan where Arab muslims are killing Black muslims, a real genocide, what has the US done ?? Absolutely nothing, but of course we all know there are potential oil reserves in that region.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers In Enugu Involve In Kiddnapping: Who Kidnapped Lotachukwu Ezeudu / Fail! D’banj Interviews President Goodluck Jonathan. / Some of Governor Ohakims Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.