Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. (2840 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Teaser4(m): 1:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Just curious wHy?
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 16, 2017
How they be looking for what they already have at home?
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Paulosky1900: 2:46am On Oct 16, 2017
grin if you ask me who will i ask?

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Saintsammurai(m): 3:04am On Oct 16, 2017
If you see them, ask them.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:05am On Oct 16, 2017
Go try then come back and tell us.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
Go try then come back and tell us.

Give me ur number. I want to date u sad
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:12am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

Give me ur number. I want to date u sad
I like mine young and not old cry.You sound like my ancestor .
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
I like mine young and not old cry.You sound like my ancestor .

I'm young. Can i have those digits?
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:17am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

I'm young. Can i have those digits?
I am not searching grin

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
I am not searching grin

I am searching. It's u i want
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:22am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

I am searching. It's u i want
Abeg shift & go tell your sender that you could not locate me. grin
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
Abeg shift & go tell your sender that you could not locate me. grin

Do the needful
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 16, 2017
grin

A lot of men (married men) want young ladies to make them feel young as well..

Besides girls juz wanna have fun & these men wanna tag along grin

2 Likes

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:25am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

Do the needful
Dude you need help.Your posts are jaw-dropping.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
Dude you need help.Your posts are jaw-dropping.

Don't judge a book by its cover
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:27am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

Don't judge a book by its cover
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks!
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks!

Trolling. U no sabi book. Smh
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:30am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

Trolling. U no sabi book. Smh
grin grin grin.Whatever you need to say, say it here.I don't do inbox.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
grin grin grin.Whatever you need to say, say it here.I don't do inbox.

Mtcheew. U know how many girls wey dey chase me. Smh
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:33am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

Mtcheew. U know how many girls wey dey chase me. Smh
That's your business and theirs, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:

If u date me i will take u to mr bigs and computer village. I swear

3 Likes

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:36am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

If u date me i will take u to mr bigs and computer village. I swear
Have a nice day, it's my bedtime.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:

My feelings for you is real. Just say yes and watch me wound u with love and affection
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
Have a nice day, it's my bedtime.

Think about it when you sleep. If u don gree for me, pm me by 8am. If i no hear from you by then i will date another babe

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:50am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

Think about it when you sleep. If u don gree for me, pm me by 8am. If i no hear from you by then i will date another babe
Please you don't have o wait till tomorrow.I DON'T WANT YOU.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 3:50am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

My feelings for you is real. Just say yes and watch me wound u with love and affection
Mtcheeew
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
Please you don't have o wait till tomorrow.I DON'T WANT YOU.

I want you angry Why are you so stubborn sef? U should let me love you.

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 4:00am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

I want you angry Why are you so stubborn sef? U should let me love you.
I am not looking for love.Don't know what you were looking for on Nairaland when you came across my account and now you are acting weird.I am not interested and am warning that I won't be responding because my response seems to not make sense.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
I am not looking for love.Don't know what you were looking for on Nairaland when you came across my account and now you are acting weird.I am not interested and am warning that I won't be responding because my response seems to not make sense.

Good bye. I'm married with 7 kids. I don't need ur love either.
Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Beey(f): 4:06am On Oct 16, 2017
breadandbutter:

Good bye. I'm married with 7 kids. I don't need ur love either.
Whatever mehn ,carry your wahala and take it to your 7 kids I don't need it.

1 Like

Re: How Come Men Who Have Affairs With Younger Girls Are Mostly Married. by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Beey:
Whatever mehn ,carry your wahala and take it to your 7 kids I don't need it.

E pain am grin U can still be my side chick tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Stay.... If He Cheats? / Why Can’t We Remember The Very Early Moments Of Our Life’s ? / Photos: See What Happened In Kenya, What Do You Think??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.