Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers (9389 Views)

Why We Struck In 1985 - IBB / Did You Read This Book ? Why We Struck? / Fuel Crisis: Why We Create Scarcity – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ohisng(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2010
the Fulani leader and secretary Sultan’s Farmer/Cattle Rearers Conflict Committee, Sale Bayari, said the recent mishap was caused by failure of both the Plateau State Government and the Presidential Committee on Jos Crisis to clearly address the losses of the Fulanis in past crisis.

Bayero, who claimed to be a none stakeholder in the crisis, also said it was unfair for the police to continue to hold the 49 Fulanis arrested so far, adding that what happened was a complete case of jungle justice.
He said: “Some of us have been forced to live like outlaws in Jos. Why would a government turn its own responsibility upside down? Under the circumstances of what has been happening in Plateau State, some people just have to die.

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2010/mar/12/newsbreak-12-03-2010-001.htm
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by EzeUche(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2010
And I believe this Fulani idiot needs to die as well.  angry

An eye for an eye!!!

I believe in Hammurabi's code. These people brought death and destruction on innocent women and children, now it is their time to die.

Get your machetes ready, it is time to do some work.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by desgiezd(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2010
“Some of us have been forced to live like outlaws in Jos. Why would a government turn its own responsibility upside down? Under the circumstances of what has been happening in Plateau State, some people just have to die.

It is surprising that this Bayari guy is still walking about as a free man!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by sexybash(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2010
this is the end time,Villages Rising against Villages
Lord Take me Home
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2010
If hausa peaople dont have mind to retaliate what useless Berom did to them, we Fulani shall never leave the blood of our brothers shed for nothing. A battle line has been drawn. Una no see anything yet.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Machine007: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2010
Hello my people lets not support injustice. I think the root course of the is just a share neglect by jos government. if at all to really mean to address this issues, the federal government need to listen to the man.

Finally, he who lives in a glass house should not throw STONE.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by snowdrops(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2010
ohisng:

the Fulani leader and secretary Sultan’s Farmer/Cattle Rearers Conflict Committee, Sale Bayari, said the recent mishap was caused by failure of both the Plateau State Government and the Presidential Committee on Jos Crisis to clearly address the losses of the Fulanis in past crisis.

Bayero, who claimed to be a none stakeholder in the crisis, also said it was unfair for the police to continue to hold the 49 Fulanis arrested so far, adding that what happened was a complete case of jungle justice.
He said: “Some of us have been forced to live like outlaws in Jos. Why would a government turn its own responsibility upside down? Under the circumstances of what has been happening in Plateau State, some people just have to die.

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2010/mar/12/newsbreak-12-03-2010-001.htm
Simple he should be arrested for condoning/inciting violence, and SERIOUSLY interrogated to discover his role in the massacre.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by EzeUche(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

If hausa peaople dont have mind to retaliate what useless Berom did to them, we Fulani shall never leave the blood of our brothers shed for nothing. A battle line has been drawn. Una no see anything yet.

Just know that the Igbo will support the Berom people. Your people have slaughtered Igbos in Jos as well.

The only good Muslim Islamist is a dead Muslim Islamist  angry
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by yosla: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2010
, and we question our inclusion in the Terrorist list? hmmmmmm!

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=168411
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by snowdrops(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2010
Machine007:

Hello my people lets not support injustice. I think the root course of the is just a share neglect by jos government. if at all to really mean to address this issues, the federal government need to listen to the man.

Finally, he who lives in a glass house should not throw STONE.

God bless Nigeria.
You must be as deluded as the fulani bastard that made the statement.

What does the BLOOD OF A 4 DAY OLD BABY has to do with redressing perceived injustice by the federal/plateau state govs?

People like you make me sick.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ohisng(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2010
Now, we are hearing exactly what caused the whole thing!
Enough of this ceremonial "committee" being set up.
Let goodluck face this mayhem as a man should and punish ALL involved irrespective of religious affiliations!

@snowdrops, FINALLY, ONE thing we both can agree on!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by snowdrops(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2010
ohisng:

@snowdrops, FINALLY, ONE thing we both can agree on!
Are you stalking me? tongue
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by desgiezd(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Nairalanders beware! There's another Bayari guy in the house!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Machine007: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2010
You better go to the hospital if ur SICK.

There was a neglected report on the last attack, pls where do you expect this people to sick justice. The man has started it clearly if you make your state to be a jungle thats what u'll get.

Thanks.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by mrofficial(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

You people are just lucky that the religion does not support killing. I wouldn't look at your fuckin a$$ coming to kill me. How i wish i can see your idiotic face.

If we get it started, you all shall be obliterated. fuckin Animals! Brainless things!

1 Like

Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by snowdrops(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2010
Machine007:

You better go to the hospital if your SICK.

There was a neglected report on the last attack, pls where do you expect this people to sick justice. The man has started it clearly if you make your state to be a jungle thats what u'll get.

Thanks.
May you and your entire family suffer the same fate as the hundreds of children, women and elderly slaughtered on the jos mountains. Amen.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Machine007: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2010
i wish you idiot the same amen.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by snowdrops(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Sick, sick sick homo sapiens
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by snowdrops(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2010
Machine007:

I will not suffer the same. You are the one justifying the massacre of innocent human beings.

Now you know how it feels when reality is dawning down on you.

Whether you like it or not, the blood of the murdered has heard you rantings on NL and are fast descending on your household. Mark my words.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by otukpo(f): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2010
the hausa fulanis don't needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by desgiezd(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2010
Machine007:

You better go to the hospital if your SICK.

Thanks.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by EzeUche(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2010
The only good Fulani Islamist is a dead Fulani Islamist!!! angry

We must have a Crusade to wipe this menace off the face of the Earth.

To the wall O ISRAEL!!!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Machine007: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2010
Now i knw truely that ur sick n i have advised u to visit the hospital n seek for doctors help.

Where were you when this men suffered the same thing on the last attack hw much did you condemned it, remember they did not get justice n here u r shouting with ur loose brain.

i will say this to you again n again,

HE WHO LIVES IN THE GLASS HOUSE SHOULD NOT THROW STONE FINISH.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by numen(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Then be ready to face the whole tribe in Nigeria, if you haven't noticed yet, you guys alongside the hausas, are fighting a loosing battle. YOU WILL BE EXPUNGED OR SUBDUED all in good time. Mark and memorise this post.

NB: If you have the guts come back to 9ja from saudi and join those cattle rearers in wielding a weapon and see if you wont be decapitated, Bloody Hypocrites
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by ronkeenuf(f): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Brother, it is true the Fulanis were also massacred in the middle of the night while in their sleep but that does not justify killing innocent women and children. If justice is to be sought genuinely, then seek it on the real culprits of the Fulani attack. I am sure it is only about 3% of those defenseless people that were killed in return that participated in the Fulani attack. So like your signature says, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, fear God brother and do what is right in the right proportion.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by FrankC3: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Noted!! You've just earned yourself a brand on nairaland.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Igwe9(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2010
Machine007:

Abu-Maryam:

Lord forgive them that they do not know what they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
and this my tears will not go in vain. if you guys do not repent, calamity will befall on each and everyone of you that has his/her hands in the slaughter of the innocent mothers and children cry cry
tears won't just finish in my eyes after seeing the pictures of the defenseless innocent mothers and children been slaughtered, the story even went ahead to say that some mothers had to use their bodies as a protection for their children whom they later killed after killing their mothers.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by Bukittes(f): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2010
Is this guy a fool? I think he needs to die for what he's done. He is not even remorseful!! Look at this bigot, what did even children too do to him? Peeple need to die and he can just claim their live just like that? See Inhumanity here y'all!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KownXxNaxaM
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by snowdrops(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2010
Machine007:

Now i knw truely that your sick n i have advised u to visit the hospital n seek for doctors help.

Where were you when this men suffered the same thing on the last attack hw much did you condemned it, remember they did not get justice n here u r shouting with your loose brain.

i will say this to you again n again,

HE WHO LIVES IN THE GLASS HOUSE SHOULD NOT THROW STONE FINISH.
You are a deluded joker. Have we met before? Have i ever expressed my views to you on the last mayhem?

Do you think everyone here is as depraved as yourself?

Killings and murder in any form is condemnable whether of christains or muslims or aliens for that matter. Anyone found culpable for these acts should be made to face justice.

To come here jubilating over the deaths of innocent people in an apparent reprisal attack is i repeat SICK. You are as sick as the murderers. You are as GUILTY as they are. Hide your head in SHAME you lowlife.

Again i repeat you shall eventually suffer the same fate as the murdered in jos for your utterances here this morning.
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by SkySpirit(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2010
otukpo:

otukpo:

Anoda middle belter, stil tinkin he is part of d north!

Abu-Maryam:

Abu-Maryam:

And cows tink u ve monopoly of violence or ur d WORLD CHAMPION OF TROUBLE MAKIN? Huh!
By d time u rams divide dis country, we shall c if u wil not roast in ETERNAL POVERTY. NICOMPOOP!
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by DivineR: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2010
sexybash:

this is the end time,Villages Rising against Villages
Lord Take me Home

This is sign of end time, have a rethink of what is happening in the world today, and check what the bible says about end time.  Matthew 24 : 7
Re: Jos Crisis: Why We Struck –fulani Settlers by initiate: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2010
please someone should clarify this

did Christians actually go out to attack the muslims in January

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Attorney-General Assassinated / . / Group Gives Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Prosecute Goje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.