Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos (45202 Views)

Bernice Burgos Steps Out In Lagos Wearing Skimpy Outfit / Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by liab: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
okadoo:

She's beautiful and charming!!!
woman wrapper
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by XYZo: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Have u ever been baptised with hot soup
If no, then don't say trash else, else
... angry
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by kittykollinxx(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
and some fools will be fighting coz of dbanj n wizkid
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by WetSmoke: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
The shark's mouth though. cheesy
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by DCONE1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
She's every bodies ho ... undecided when you got d money you got d girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by delzbaba(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
see wizkid idodo
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by BethRhema(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Formerly Eja NLA now Eja kekere.

Dude has never been the same without Don Jazzy.
Some people argue that the Don has also not replicated the success he achieved with D'Banj.

But In my honest opinion,
Don Jazzy without D'Banj is like an only child.
While
D'Banj without Don Jazzy is like an orphan

FOOL AT 40 YOU ARE

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by KingOfSkills: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
WotzupNG:
Below is a picture of D'banj with American Model, Bernice Burgos. She was in Lagos to attend the Koko Master's album tour.

The picture was shared by D'banj on Instagram where he drew the attention of fans to what the Big Fish on his shirt is up to.

https://www.wotzup.ng/dbanj-american-model-bernice-burgos/

na only me observe?

why is dbanj resting on her breast?
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by kay29000(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
tstx:
The girl be looking as if he forced her to take the pic with him

Na! She is probably tired or something. She and D Banj have been friends for a couple of years now.
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by Enouwem(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
She looks uninterested

What do u have to say again?
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by majamajic(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yahooboi:
To fvck dis babe dey hungry me
she will cost u around just $100,000.
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by roqrules04(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is this not the girl in Dj Khalid song..

Forgot the title, anyone remember?
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by kolexis: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
roqrules04:

Do you mind-DJ Khaled ft. Nicki minaj, Chris brown, August alsina, Rick Ross etc...

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by Donjazzy12(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala

She was also seen with wizkid
Why does WizKids mouth always hang open like a fools?
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by roqrules04(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
kolexis:

Do you mind-DJ Khaled ft. Nicki minaj, Chris brown, August alsina, Rick Ross etc...

Oh yeah thanks

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by thedondada(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Keneking:
Meanwhile Davido dey police net angry grin

This is the best comment of this thread. Practically made be spill my food. Lol. Nice one.

Meanwhile it seems she was feeling the kid than the nigga
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by thedondada(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
majamajic:

Is that for my entire local government boiz or just me?

If that yahooboi see that kind bar he would retract his statement fast.
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by akinszz: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Formerly Eja NLA now Eja kekere.

Dude has never been the same without Don Jazzy.
Some people argue that the Don has also not replicated the success he achieved with D'Banj.

But In my honest opinion,
Don Jazzy without D'Banj is like an only child.
While
D'Banj without Don Jazzy is like an orphan
Even your don jazzy don catch fire... nothing last forever..

1 Like

Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by DOTMAN964(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wot a nice one
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
MasViews:
Welcome to the 21st Century where every Motherfvcker is a celebrity.

Its sooooo annoying.
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by Diso60090(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why wizzy do chest like lizard
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by Diso60090(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
tstx:
The girl be looking as if he forced her to take the pic with him
you dey there or abi you dey inside her mind
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by Bodmas06: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
roqrules04:

Yea, Say my name baby........ Dj Khalid......
You are loyal
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by okadoo: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
liab:
woman wrapper
Yes oh! I love beautiful girls.
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by mattiecute(f): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Who else noticed that wizkid has got zero packs grin
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by STILESGANG: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
majamajic:

lol 100,000 for what.Get her some designer bags and shoe worth like 8k dolls and she will be on your dick.
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by AJboi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fine fine creature,Bernice Burgos.D lady is damn beautiful!
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by boujeeassnigga(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala
She was also seen with wizkid
this wizzy no get Tshirt again ne
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by boujeeassnigga(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol. She looked BORED
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by Bahddo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
That's the average lady for you, a commodity to be carted away by the highest bidder.

Never chase women, chase money and the women would come in droves.
Re: D'banj, Wizkid Pictured With Bernice Burgos by Gbemini(m): 12:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Yahooboi:
To fvck dis babe dey hungry me
oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta / Wizkid Hugs Tiwa Savage At Afrorepublik Concert (Video) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.