Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) (20210 Views)

Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) / Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Escaped, Made His Way To London, Then To Israel / Nnamdi Kanu Is In London - Orji Uzor Kalu Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by kabakaauu: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
A former governor of Abia State and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Orji Uzor Kalu, has denied saying leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, had escaped to London.

Kalu was quoted in an interview as saying that the IPOB leader escaped to the United Kingdom through Malaysia.
But in an interview with AIT, the former governor said, “I didn’t categorically say that he was in London. You can read what I said in the Punch.

“When I returned from the United States on September 14 and went straight to Abia on the 15th because the crisis was escalating, I consulted some of them (IPOB), the security agencies including the army, police, Department of State Services (DSS) and others to douse the tension. I looked for Kanu to talk to him.

“So, somebody told me he went to a hotel and I sent people to the hotel and I called one of his relations, who came to my house and I asked him where Kanu was as I really wanted to talk to him.

“He said that I should not bother myself and I told Punch whether this fellow was telling me lies or truth is what I don’t know. I didn’t say I discussed with Kanu and he told me he had left for London.

“His relation told me I should not bother about his safety because I told him that what matters to me is the safety of the man.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ5lCVk0SCA

“I wanted to bring the man to my house in Igbere and make arrangements with federal authorities and persuade them for us to find a common ground.

“I never wanted the security agents to bundle him and rough handle him.

“I only wanted to bring him to my house and wade into the security agencies and talk to the federal authorities, which was what I did when he was in prison. I am surprised at the attitude of Kanu because he knew all the things we discussed.”

Source:http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/16/biafra-didnt-say-nnamdi-kanu-escaped-london-orji-uzor-kalu/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by naijawisdom(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
So it is time to deny grin

EDITED:
Choi, for the first I am making FTC.
I dedicate this FTC to all the LIARS in APC because I cannot dedicate a "liars' thread" to any well meaning Nigerian

Lying is their calling in the Ministry grin grin grin

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Paperwhite(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
All APC members are chronically endowed with the gene of lying shamelessly and annoyingly.[/b]Singing ........"them go dabaru everything.Government magic."By Fela-the great.Respect man.[b]

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by SalamRushdie: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
He has just realised the implication of his statement now that he knows that Kanu might really be dead

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by alcmene: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol.. .

This Kanu case is a double edged sword.

You don't just dabble in to it and start talking anyhow else you have yourself to blame

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by brainpulse: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Whether he escaped to UK or not, Nnamdi Kanu will remain a fugitive or in hiding for a long while. His lawyers and family members have declared him missing, arrested or killed, so he can't appear or move freely like every man for a long time or he will be arrested, his lawyers will be charged or arrested for lying to the court, hiding his clients to evade justice and professional misconduct.
Any way you looked at it Kanu is smoking himself. When he fails to appear tomorrow, he will be declared wanted dead or alive, those that stood for his bail will forfeit their funds and also loose their integrity in law and stiffer punishment may be melted on them. He is a goner.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by bunmioguns(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
undecided
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

Orji Uzor Kalu.
One of Igbo's finest traitors.

A lying thief in the mold of Rochas Okorocha.

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
I used to know Orji Uzor Kalu as a fearless man who says things the way it is ad stands by his words BUT since he joined APC, it is statement today, denial tomorrow.

I think he has started mingling with the likes of Lai, Rotimi and Femi

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Homeboiy: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by nawtyme: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Every body is now a chieftain in APC. If Dieziani joins APC, she too would become a chieftain.

Ndị ara

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by deepwater(f): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Firefire(m): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
EDIOT!

APC, Party of professional liars and career rogues...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by wellmax(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Point of Correction: Orji Uzor Kalu is not a Chieftain of APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by kay29000(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
I knew he would back peddle later, because people would start questioning him on the whereabouts of Kanu since he was so sure the man was in London.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by zoedew: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Orji Uzor Kalu The Crab!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by joystickextend1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm okay smiley

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hahaha

MAKE SOME COOL MONEY THIS NEW WEEK FROM BET9JA
100% SURE GAME AVAILABLE TODAY FOR PAY AFTER WIN
ONLY FOR HIGH STAKERS!!!!
WHATSAPP +23490**67246**103 FOR THE GAME
ONLY HIGH STAKERS
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is in Venezuela

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by icon8: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nothing new here. That was exactly what he said ab initio, that a source close to Nnamdi told him that Nnamdi is safe in London (through Malay).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Bolustical: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by NigerDeltan(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin
You are right Sir, you said he escaped to Malaysia

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Ugoeze2016: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kanu here, Kanu there. Tomorrow should come already so we will all know our fate.
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Firefire(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
wellmax:
Point of Correction: Orji Uzor Kalu is not a Chieftain of APC

are you sure?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Firefire(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
nairavsdollars:
I used to know Orji Uzor Kalu as a fearless man who says things the way it is ad stands by his words BUT since he joined APC, it is statement today, denial tomorrow.

I think he has started mingling with the likes of Lai, Rotimi and Femi

Aguntan to ba ba aja rin, a je 'gbe.

A sheep that walk with the dogs will...

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by jobaltol: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
A
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Koolking(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Of course, Nnamdi escaped to London and sacrificed his blind followers. Uzor Kalu's comment was apt

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by Nbote(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by BrutalJab: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Stupid thief! Where are his fellow zombies?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by ozoemenaca: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
I was wondering how Uzor Kalu would say such a thing, but I know its the hand work of the enemies of our people
Re: I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) by bintu43: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
naijawisdom:
So it is time to deny grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Denied Fake News On Atiku And PDP / Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.