Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire (52727 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by winj3: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
phemmyutd:

Everything is Cabal to you.
Even your own life is under Cabal control
For your info and in case you are too ignorant to understand, The cabal controls everything and everyone inside Nigeria, policies and practices of the cabal dictates how the nigerian economy, politics, social life is shaped.

And that is the entire life of any person inside Nigeria (as long as the cabal exists). If you need breakdown let me know.

I don't know if you got what I just wrote!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Myself2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
phemmyutd:

Cabal zombie will you shut dafuck up !??
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by asawanathegreat(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Blame Baru and d cabals
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
eezeribe:
When God threw Lucipher down from heaven,he landed in Nigeria.

After Lucifer landed, another celebrity followed suit but that one landed on his head at Abeokuta... cheesy
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by effiong2017: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Peterosky(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
deepwater:
Just mere coincidence nothing more to that.

What did I just say undecided
.You just said
you need a dick inside your deep hole. Sorry,inside your deepwater
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by TheKingdom: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
phemmyutd:

Well of course it is, as is yours. I know its hard to believe in secret societies and the sorts when its easier to watch Chelsea FC and Davido performance

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Dedetwo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
I had always liked the method of Fulani peeps. There is no room for hesitation or unfounded righteousness.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Spaxon(f): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
He keeps petrol na,
Lollllss
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Basfaq(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
nerodenero:
Three things are involved:

1. Electrical faults/sparks.
2. Minister deliberately setting his house on fire to attract sympathy, so as to play the victim and portraying others bad.
3. Enemies are scared that he might have incriminating evidences to completely nail them, hence the setting of the house on fire.

For me, e no concern me. Polithiefcian in any corner of this country, na the same. Na their wahala be that.
True naa dier wahala but naa you dey suffer am.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Tecno66: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by raphaeladeyele: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sorry for d incedence. Thanks God dat no lives lost

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Glad no one was hurt
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by GOFRONT(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thats their way.....Next u will hear is..."Federal Secretariate has Caught Fire....
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Imyourex(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ile oba to'jona ewa lo bu si. (king house wey burn na beauty e add put.)
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by femiYusuff10: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please respect your country, Nigeria
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by okerekeikpo: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nnamdi kanu told him not to take up that job but he refused now look at the mess he is into now

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Primebuilders(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
how can a newspaper that can report where the fire started from cannot know the extent of the fire. you said the fire started from his room due to air condition fault when no one was at home. so you should have dine some investigation. abi you story na copy and paste.

as for the incident Kachi better watch your back. they are sending a massage to u
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by degamemaster(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
phemmyutd:

Use your head even if for once na. Evil spirits cried in the night and baby dies in the morning , your guess is as good as mine. Think about that?
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Dave2525: 1:15am On Oct 17, 2017
LEGIT ONLINE EARNING BY ADVERTISING COMPANIES ADS: Kindly follow the steps below to start earning:
1. Open the link: http://varedrvula.date/2669782901702/
2. Click on Registration
3. Fill in the required info and click on submit
4. Congrat you are now registered
5. Click on start watching payed ads
6. Just keep typing the codes and clicking on continue
7. As you work by continous typing of the codes displayed you will be seeing your money grow, check your balance after 10 attempt
8. For more enquiry click on FAQ or CALL: Dave on 09084777477
THANKS.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by talk2percy(m): 1:20am On Oct 17, 2017
Lol....I know the handiwork of the man from Daura when I see one...we are not so dumb!!!!
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by TijaniAbu: 3:52am On Oct 17, 2017
The Buhari-Osinbajo presidency are displaying their skills as experienced arsonists, again

Whoever they wish to tarnish, they send fire via airconditioners to first destroy any evidence of their target's innocence or the administration's criminality. Shamelessly and fantastically corrupt presidency, Kachikwu better watch his back, this is how the presidency burnt Saraki's house.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by mechanics(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Eyah, too bad, maybe it was even on when the fire started.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Raydiation24: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2017
must the fire start right from the bedroom .. Are there no other rooms in the house ..Lol .. wonders sha never end ......
Re: Ibe Kachikwu's House In Abuja Is On Fire by Mykelpato(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2017
grin lol ..if you talk,u go get problem "Obuzi Onye Kwue Motor ya efue?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.