Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,486 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Orji-uzor Kalu: Buhari’s Govt. Is Marginalizing The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji-uzor Kalu: Buhari’s Govt. Is Marginalizing The Igbos (496 Views)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror / Chief Clark Explodes: President Buhari Is Marginalizing Igbos - Read Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji-uzor Kalu: Buhari’s Govt. Is Marginalizing The Igbos by Rboy30(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2017

Orji-Uzor Kalu, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former governor of Abia State, While speaking in an exclusive interview with The Sun Newspaper, disclosed that Buhari’s Govt. Is Marginalizing the Igbos adding that he is not afraid to speak the truth.

When asked if the South East was truly marginalised, Orji said; “Yes! The South East is marginalised. I can tell you this. I am trained by Hausa/Fulani people, but I am not afraid of speaking the truth. Since the end of the civil war, the treatment meted to the South East is different.

“The amenities given to people from the South East are different. If anyone says anything contrary bring him on to this your programme and I will tell him why we are marginalised.”

When asked what can the present government do about this, he said; “The present government should look at appointments; they should look at who gets what and balance it. It doesn’t sound good that you have service chiefs with none from the South East.

“No matter who is the president, vice president or senate president and you should have at least one Igbo among the service chiefs. Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.”

more @ http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/orji-uzor-kalu-buharis-govt-marginalizing-igbos/
Re: Orji-uzor Kalu: Buhari’s Govt. Is Marginalizing The Igbos by LUGBE: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
He should go and sit down, always telling us he was trained by with hausa/fulani,nonsense.

He is really looking for VP slot, he has failed, who will vote for him.
Re: Orji-uzor Kalu: Buhari’s Govt. Is Marginalizing The Igbos by Ratello: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
This jester should please shut up
Re: Orji-uzor Kalu: Buhari’s Govt. Is Marginalizing The Igbos by DoubleObee(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
gringringringringringringringringringrin
chai!
This man really needs mental renovation.
Re: Orji-uzor Kalu: Buhari’s Govt. Is Marginalizing The Igbos by zombieHUNTER: 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Woe to any man that takes this fool serious
Re: Orji-uzor Kalu: Buhari’s Govt. Is Marginalizing The Igbos by DozieInc(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tell us something we dont already know mschew.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Blows Hot On Turky's Failed Coup / Anambra Poll: Chidoka Slams Obiano, APGA For Allegedly Threatening Civil Servant / I Am Ready For Probe Over Erection Of Statues – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.