Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,449 members, 7,853,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us (2621 Views)

Is This The Reason Why Area Boys Were Running After Me Yesterday (pics) / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

New word learnt! smiley
Good for you!.

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
na wa o, shuuuu na to dump kwanu be your own....for the Op just take it easy.........
biacan:
Dump him move to the next guy
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by ikp120(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is good! This is the time to test your love!
Very very very good!
I congratulate him for this success! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Toshiba49ja(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
ikp120:
This is good! This is the time to test your love!

Very very very good!

I congratulate him for this success! cheesy cheesy

Oh mai Gawd grin

Didju jus mentioned success?
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by ikp120(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Oh mai Gawd grin

Didju jus mentioned success?
Yeah, a big success!

He's an engineer, so probably a money bag. Time to see if she's in love with him or just the engine money cheesy cheesy cheesy

I support love, not marriage.

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Let me sound harsh. Check yourself if you have no sign of spirit husband then it's a coincidence. Then just go ahead and encourage him things will get better.

But if you think you have spirit husband please stay away from pastors they will make you situation worse, just pray and fast like you whole existence depends on it and you will be free.

Can't believe I'm sounding all religious. Just that I have had a personal experience dating a girl with spirit husband. You don't even have to say it, but the moment you think marriage in your heart, things will start falling apart financially. So it's worth making sure that's not in the equation.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by ehis05(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
dnt worry...all he needs ryt nw is ur support...give him twice d attention n care u used to...am very sure he wud get anoda..na jus temptation b all dis 1
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
he wasn't laid off
he is testing you. Don't fall for it. ;Dhe wasn't laid off
he is testing you. Don't fall for it.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
You are bad luck, go for deliverance, if not more woes after wedding
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by obyrich(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
izublingz:
he wasn't laid off

he is testing you. Don't fall for it. ;Dhe wasn't laid off

he is testing you. Don't fall for it.
It's a 50-50 game. He may actually have been laid off. Whatever the case may be, it's time to show her true color.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by deafeyez: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

That is so nice an advise, I love it.

However when God blesses him with a job of 1.9 mil per month she go come dey cry yeye dey hei hei
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by deafeyez: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rockyrocky:
Let me sound harsh. Check yourself if you have no sign of spirit husband then it's a coincidence. Then just go ahead and encourage him things will get better.

But if you think you have spirit husband please stay away from pastors they will make you situation worse, just pray and fast like you whole existence depends on it and you will be free.

Can't believe I'm sounding all religious. Just that I have had a personal experience dating a girl with spirit husband. You don't even have to say it, but the moment you think marriage in your heart, things will start falling apart financially. So it's worth making sure that's not in the equation.

Wow, never believed in this spirit husband n wife thing. But I have had dreams of a woman refusing to pay me after I had work n she came in the face of my female manager.

How did u know ur woman had a spirit husband.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
deafeyez:

Wow, never believed in this spirit husband n wife thing. But I have had dreams of a woman refusing to pay me after I had work n she came in the face of my female manager.

How did u know ur woman had a spirit husband.
It's kind of funny, a lot happened. But after I got a foreign certificate from a well recognized school and a license from the same country to show for it. I was told by an employer that " your mate they gather certificate from xyz Nigerian government agency in Abuja, yet you are bringing this nonsensical paper to my table? My friend get out"

When I remembered I told her the previous night that if I get the job the first thing will be our trad. Considering that people with the same certificate are expatriates and are always sort after.

I looked back to what has happened in the past and realized I was dealing with something out of the ordinary.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by deafeyez: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rockyrocky:
It's kind of funny, a lot happened. But after I got a foreign certificate from a well recognized school and a license from the same country to show for it. I was told by an employer that " your mate they gather certificate from xyz Nigerian government agency in Abuja, yet you are bringing this nonsensical paper to my table? My friend get out"

When I remembered I told her the previous night that if I get the job the first thing will be our trad. Considering that people with the same certificate are expatriates and are always sort after.

I looked back to what has happened in the past and realized I was dealing with something out of the ordinary.

And r u still with her? What has changed.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by kylie01: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Op, have you been to his office before? Do you know if he was actually working there? I will advise, you find out the true situation of things before taking any decision.
He might be testing your love as others said, he might also want to use you for his financial gain. Just be wise.

I heard of a similar case and it turned out that the guy wasn't working and he was just exploiting the girl.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
deafeyez:

And r u still with her? What has changed.
No. I left her asap, as she refused to acknowledge anything is going on. Im better off financially now. The same company called me a year later and can't believe I showed them same certificate same man , same venue .
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
LUGBE:
He knows he will loose his job thus he proposed, be careful with him.

You are smart, the dude knew what was coming but he quickly proposed to save his face and draw sympathy from the lady, it was all premeditated.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Ladyjumong(f): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
seriously shocked

1 Like

Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by delugajackson: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'd advice you to stick with him during this trying period. Sometimes things like these do happen to test our loyalty and persistence in the face of difficulty.

Do not be perturbed, do not trouble your spirit. Have faith in God and pray for your man.

As for the wedding, you really need to put in on pause for now until things begin to take shape
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
He will find another job, its just a mere coincidence, don't bother yourself, it ain't your fault.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Maxi112: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oh shiiit!

Sis, you need prayers, Shiloh is around the corner, put on your dancing shoes!
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by Depreacherman(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Marriage proposal is not marriage itself......

He still have time to sort himself out of the mess before going fully into the marriage...

No cause for alarm
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by missyb08(f): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
He might be trying to test you, maybe to know if you can stick with him at hard times.
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by bitchcrafts: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
You are begging us to give him job? Has he applied for the 900k gateman shi?
Re: Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us by dingbang(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
yeah ..he should be dumped... Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way You Introduce Yourself To Someone? / For Sleeping With His Player’s Wife, Colombian Coach Fired (Photo) / Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.