Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari (566 Views)

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by nazzyon(m): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
I am happy, children are among my fans-Buhari

By Olawale Abdul-Fatah

President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed joy that over two years after assumption of office, his administration has been able to attract children, who now show much interest in government activities and prayed for his recovery during ill-health.

Buhari stressed that he was pleased with how the children have shown interest in governance and other things thay have done to express their support for his administration.

The president expressed his heartfelt when received three young admirers, three-year old, Maya Jammal, 10 year-old Aisha Aliyu Gebbi and Nicole Benson, 12, at the State House, Abuja on Monday.

Jammal became an internet sensation when her videoed, where she prayer for the President’s recovery, went viral, while penned a personal letter to Buhari, describing herself as his “biggest fan’’.

The third child, Benson had contributed N5,785 to the President’s campaign in 2015, which was all saved up from her lunch allowance and pocket money.

He said: “I am very impressed by what the children have been able to do. I can see the little Maya is shy. I watched her video where she was praying for my recovery when I was ill.’’

The President, in a statement by his Special Adviser Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, attributed his victory at the polls to the contributions of good hearted Nigerians, like young Nicole, who is from Lagos State, and showed her support by sending her personal savings.

“Nicole, I congratulate you, and myself for being here today. Your contribution made a great impact. As you can see, I am here in the Presidential Villa. Thank you,’’ he added.

http://www.theguildng.com/i-am-happy-children-are-among-my-fans-buhari/

Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by ifex370(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
That's what people around him use in deceiving him

3 Likes

Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by Sirjamo: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Everyone love Baba, except enemy of pro....Anybody wey put gress, na him palava.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by NwaAmaikpe: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

This is exactly what I feel like doing to this dullard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by Lomprico2: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol grin

Chai! I don suffa! cheesy
Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by clevvermind(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
LET'S SEE IF THE CHILDREN WILL BRING HIM BACK IN 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by Omeokachie: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hope they didnt just take those children from their schools without the knowledge and approval of their parents?
Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by dokiOloye(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yes naa.
Was it not underage/children plus illiterate almajiris who are even less than children that voted u into power b4?

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by Lomprico2: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
clevvermind:
LET'S SEE IF THE CHILDREN WILL BRING HIM BACK IN 2019.
See you!

Where did u think he got his mote than 2million votes from in kano, bauchi n katsina?

Almajiri 8-13yr old naa.
Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by Paperwhite(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
These innocent children will regret they ever associated with this colossal dullard cum failure in later life.
Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by stevecantrell: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
many children on NL show you love each day like the ones above

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy, Children Are Among My Fans-buhari by clevvermind(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lomprico2:

See you!

Where did u think he got his mote than 2million votes from in kano, bauchi n katsina?

Almajiri 8-13yr old naa.
SORRY, I FORGET THAT EVEN CATTLE AND GOATS CAN VOTE IN THE NORTH.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Obiano In Onitcha For APGA Local Government Re-election Campaign (pics) / As Governor, I Saved Enough Money For My Successor Because I'm Not Corrupt - Obi / South Africa’s President Jacob Zuma Lands In Trouble After Imo State Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.