Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (48393 Views)

There is no IDP Camp in APC: Oshiomhole Reacts To Obaseki-Shaibu feud / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by CilicMarin: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
The National Chairman of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has said that he is happy that some members of the Senate and House of Representatives left his party for opposition parties.

PREMIUM TIMES reported how 15 senators and 36 members of the House of Representatives on Tuesday left the APC. Majority joined the PDP.

Mr Oshiomhole, who spoke with State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, said those who left are “mercenaries” who were in APC just to win election.

He said the governing party is “not disturbed at all” and that he is not losing sleep over the defections.

Mr Oshiomhole also said it is good that those who never believed in the APC are leaving ahead the electioneering activities because that would enable the party concentrate on its campaigns.

He said those who defected cannot affect the electoral fortunes of APC because President Muhammadu Buhari got more votes than them in their own constituencies in the last election.

He described the defectors as right wing politicians who believe in the philosophy of “share the money” and did not belong to the progressives group.

He said even while they were in the APC, they constituted themselves as opposition to the governing party.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/277600-breaking-oshiomhole-meets-buhari-speaks-on-lawmakers-defections-from-apc.html

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by CilicMarin: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Only an idiotic pig will rejoice over this defections...Those People Have always been PDP since Saraki and Dogara became speaker.

1..Rabi’u Kwankwaso (Kano-Central)

Already displaced by his State Governor, Granduje. He hasn't stepped into Kano State for the past 2 years..

2. Dino Melaye (Kogi-West)
Already displaced by his State Governor, Bello. He can't win any election in Kogi State.

3. Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo-South)
Displaced by His Governor Ajimobi. He cannot get return ticket under APC.

4.Monsurat Sunmonu (Oyo-Central)

The same as No. 3 above. She defected to ADC anyway.

5.Rafiu Ibrahim (Kwara-South)

Anywhere Saraki faces..So non issue.

6.Suleiman Hunkuyi (Kaduna-North)

Already displaced by his State Governor Elrufai. Can't get ticket under APC.

7. Lanre Tejuoso (Ogun-Central)
Already replaced by his Governor Amosu. No chance of getting return ticket under APC.

8. Usman Nafada (Gombe)
Displaced during APC state convention in Gombe State. He can't get return ticket under APC.

9[b]. Ibrahim Dambaba (Sokoto)[/b]
Wants to follow his Governor to PDP.

10.Mohammed Shittu (Jigawa)
Displaced by his State Governor.

11.Isa Misau (Bauchi)

Displaced by his state governor.

12.Suleiman Nazif (Bauchi)
The same as No 10 Above.

13.Shaaba Lafiagi (Kwara)
Anywhere Saraki goes.

14. Barnabas Gemade (Benue).

Displaced by George Akume faction of APC. Can't get ticket under APC.

15.Senator Abdul-Azeez Murtala-Nyako (Adamawa)

Displaced by the Governor, Bindow. Can't get ticket under APC. He defected to ADC anyway.

So from above analysis, it is all about political survivals and has nothing to do with opposing Buhari, unlike in 2015, where people defected because Jonathan.

Above All, more than 10 of them are not coming back to the Senate..

Political Lessons, free of charge!

180 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by IgboAmakaa(f): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin

lol Sarrki and some small element of PDP are still in APC so ...we die here

PDP POWER

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by CilicMarin: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
He said even while they were in the APC, they constituted themselves as opposition to the governing party.

Gbam!

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by babyphaze07(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
The mercenaries that enthroned your clueless APC will also kick you out in 2019. More earthquakes await you Adams and your sinking party.

264 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by limeta(f): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole, this defection reach house even lara don dey pack bags

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Akanapiaigwe: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
CilicMarin:
The National Chairman of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has said that he is happy that some members of the Senate and House of Representatives left his party for opposition parties.

PREMIUM TIMES reported how 15 senators and 36 members of the House of Representatives on Tuesday left the APC. Majority joined the PDP.

Mr Oshiomhole, who spoke with State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, said those who left are “mercenaries” who were in APC just to win election.

He said the governing party is “not disturbed at all” and that he is not losing sleep over the defections.

Mr Oshiomhole also said it is good that those who never believed in the APC are leaving ahead the electioneering activities because that would enable the party concentrate on its campaigns.

He said those who defected cannot affect the electoral fortunes of APC because President Muhammadu Buhari got more votes than them in their own constituencies in the last election.

He described the defectors as right wing politicians who believe in the philosophy of “share the money” and did not belong to the progressives group.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/277600-breaking-oshiomhole-meets-buhari-speaks-on-lawmakers-defections-from-apc.html

lalasticlala

[/s]
trash trash trash
pour cold water to burnt area
e pain am well well

248 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by countryfive: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
cool
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by enshi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
At this point I can only but think that the APC used saraki to know those members who are not completely standing with them..

If saraki is bent on pulling the APC down, he should have defected today as well....

The APC just dehauled its system..

Note : I am neither a supporter of any of the parties

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by planetx13: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
A
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by chrischukszy01(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Taa see who dey talk! E pain am die

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Flexherbal(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
I knew he was going to say something.

To me, He is becoming APC chairman, at the wrong time.

15 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Drniyi4u(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Taa see who dey talk! E pain am die
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

2019 is coming

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
oshomo of afonja land will cry to bed today, there will be serious crying in the land of skull miners cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by sunnyside16(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
speaking with both sides of his mouth

10 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why were you begging not to defect from APC wen you know they don't have electoral values? E pain am no be small. grin

The facial expressions of these guys behind oshiomole tell it all. grin grin grin

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Yankee101: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's a lie. You've been traveling round the country promising heaven and earth and begging close to tears to prevent this from happening. You just enter when party don finish

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by massinola(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is the case of a cricket roasting in fire and rejoicing that it's shedding oil. Una never see anything.

Nairalanders show me some love abeg, today na my born day, and luckily it coincided with the new date of democracy day in Nigeria as Saraki floors the dullard once again

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by OnouohaWodi: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
They will now corrupt PDP

3 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by Obito555(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
When we wait for u too to come and join our party pdp
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by shakol91(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Only the foolish ones are happy with the current transfer window. They're always on transfer for their own selfish interest not for the country interest. Our politicians should always stay to fight for what they believe not jumping around. I still dey wonder the kind of people wey dey support people like Atiku wey dey change party anytime the primary doesn't favour him. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by veekid(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki don watch game of thrones taya

“I encourage members of our party to remain faithful, not to be so disillusioned because we lost presidential election and you decide to go to where you feel they will fill your stomach. Every PDP defector will return with empty stomach”-then President Jonathan, April 30, 2015.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by 1miccza: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oshiomole never know the difference between six and half a dozen

13 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
I agree. APC ill know those in it and those out of it. No need for sheep in wolf clothing.

Move to one side and dont confuse the thunder that will fire you

5 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
very funny
Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
.He said those who defected cannot affect the electoral fortunes of APC because President Muhammadu Buhari got more votes than them in their own constituencies in the last election.

All I see is this...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by abumoney(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
APC and PDP are the same. The only difference is the spelling

19 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by ObaIgwe1: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
I sincerely want a strong opposition against APC so that whoever wins will sit tight and work for the masses.

But many of the Senators and Reps are not political heavyweights in charge of their states.

Many of them even won because they belong to the party of their Governor or the president.

When APC have 16 or less state governors, then I know they have a strong opposition.

For now, Oshiomole can still talk tough and laugh. No real victory in sight yet for PDP and other opposition.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by seunmsg(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Those that left were never really in APC before. They are back to base now and it's better for all the parties.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by countryfive: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
I thought some people said tinubu was enough
To make buhari win elections why begging others
To stay

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by datribune: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Good one comrade. Now, this is a leader.
Wit d departure of d moles, APC will be renewed.
We pray that d rest depart, let's contest d elections in d pure, essential, ideological nature of d party.
All these decampees ar d errors that hav attached themselves to d progressives. Good bye to rubbish. They won't be missed.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection by freeman4ever(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos / NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel / RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.