Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York (57674 Views)

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Duty of care reminds me of the term we use in the disability industry

Evaberry:
He should be charged for manslaughter

he owed her a duty of care.

men the predators, it's revolting when they try to claim Victims. bunch of big bad wolves
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by johhnnie(m): 3:16am On Oct 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Nice!
Operation Save yourself.
Take a minute to look at the burning wreckage and tell me how exactly he was meant to pull her out of there. He probably escaped with his own life by a hair's breadth.
She was already a lost cause...... Anyone so much as goes near that car is suicidal or at best wake up in the ICU 4weeks later with 3rd degree burns.
Unless they had a suicide pact, leaving her in there was the best course of action.
Men are a lot of things, but we're not fireproof.

He ought to have 911; except if he was proven to be in shock and out of touch with reality. In the US, leaving the scene of an accident is a serious offence. More so, he was an unlicensed operator. I drive on that road (BQE) on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by johhnnie(m): 3:18am On Oct 17, 2017
johhnnie:

He ought to have called 911; except if he was proven to be in shock and out of touch with reality. In the US, leaving the scene of an accident is a serious offence. More so, he was an unlicensed operator. I drive on that road (BQE) on a daily basis.

With an accident of that magnitude, at least 10 fire fighter trucks and like 20 police cars would have arrived the scene within minutes. And, possibly a hovering helicopter.
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by johhnnie(m): 3:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Toppytek:

you mean the fire was just an Alibi?

May be. He was not also with a driver's license. Whoever advised him to do that must be a mumu. It cannot fly. Not at least here.
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by bigtt76(f): 4:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Of course they would find out but the foolish guy didn't seem to realize that undecided

ZaBaene:

If she was dead before the fire, do you honestly believe they won't find out?
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Nice!
Operation Save yourself.
Take a minute to look at the burning wreckage and tell me how exactly he was meant to pull her out of there. He probably escaped with his own life by a hair's breadth.
She was already a lost cause...... Anyone so much as goes near that car is suicidal or at best wake up in the ICU 4weeks later with 3rd degree burns.
Unless they had a suicide pact, leaving her in there was the best course of action.

He can call 911, stop being evil
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by redarrr(m): 4:59am On Oct 17, 2017
eya sori..shit happens..dat means she rilly bleeped up..
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by KangaIye: 5:08am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless

Some Men. Not all

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Wondersoc: 5:47am On Oct 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Nice!
Operation Save yourself.
Men are a lot of things, but we're unot fireproof.
At least he should have stayed there to call for help and show remorse for what happened. Now he has increased the offense apart from driving a car without having a license

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by LorDBolton(m): 6:37am On Oct 17, 2017
talk2saintify:

call for help

Look at that pic... what kinda help would miraculously arrive, put off the flames n save the lady?

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by TeamSimple(m): 6:39am On Oct 17, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Ahmad's father has since said he doesn't know what his son was thinking fleeing the scene of the horror crash.

'I don't know what happened yet, I need to see him, talk to him, find out what happened,' Mohammad Azam told the New York Daily News.

He was charged with criminally negligent homicide, leaving the scene of an accident, aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle and over speeding.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4983614/Moment-driver-hails-taxi-flee-New-York-car-crash.html

he is arab what do you expect,am not suprised and i can guess his religion..lol
Just yesterday a Christian Adesuwa stabbed his boyfriend to death . Silly son of discord .

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by andykay(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless
I hope your father is not a man?
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by andykay(m): 6:40am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless
I hope your father is not a man?
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2017
smileyoo:
what about calling an emergency numbers, for help. he is not in love, if he can not take a risk to save his loved one. # wicked.
May be she was not see either.. Nice cars and women.
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Almyteekd(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2017
you don't know what she might have said b4 the incident womwn can be annoying angry angry but the guy is not nice tho

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by judgedredd22(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2017
bigtt76:
He probably killed her before the accident and only used it to cover up the crime.

over sharp dey worry you! that is exactly what happened. from his name you can tell that his actions were premeditated. the girl was already dead before the cover-up crash. that was why he didn't bother to call for help or report the supposed accident!

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2017
I think this is misinformation. I had earlier seen this news where the dude said he tried pulling her out of the car but couldn't that's how he got the burns on his hand and his phone was left in the car. I think he had previously called the ambulance with another person's phone and before the ambulance would come, he went to the hospital to treat himself. The man couldn't D more to save the girl.
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by refreshrate: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2017
bigtt76:
He probably killed her before the accident and only used it to cover up the crime.

Angu!
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by TerrorSquad147: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Evaberry:

men the predators, it's revolting when they try to claim Victims. bunch of big bad wolves
I'm sure you're a product of premature eja.culation
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by kelly72: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2017
He might have laced the car with flammable items
Then the lady boarded with him
Then he deliberately drove recklessly,
meandering and hitting barriers to cause accident and ignite fire
Only he who knows the danger can escape from it, he knew the danger
No attempt to rescue his partner
His motive.......murder
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Ashley86400: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Regardless of how he felt or how scared he was, it's a felony (crime) to leave an accident scene. . .even if you we're a passenger and not hurt. .you would still be charged to court for leaving a scene. . .you're supposed to call 911, remain there and let the paramedics do their thing. . .and later, the police will evaluate your story to determine the situation before the crash and how involved you are. .both drivers and passengers are equally capable of crashing a car.

And if they can conclude you're not directly/indirectly responsible, you'll be free to go.
Plus, why would you actually leave an accident scene. . .when someone you love is involved. . .
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Moganajoe: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2017
smithsydny:
What's his name?

fear muslim, they are everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
What were u expecting him to do, to jump into the fire and drag the girl out?

Ur a sick idiot.

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Moganajoe: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2017
smithsydny:
What's his name?

fear muslim, they are the same everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by chngebeginwthme: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Evaberry:

No be only manslaughter na woman slaughter lol, So he should have jump into the flame because he owe her duty of care?

There are few things you don't form Boss to Water and fire is among them.. If you are not a good swimmer don't even try to safe a drowning person and also jumping in flame to safe someone is no no too..
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by chngebeginwthme: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless

Oh.. he should have jump inside the flame to show he care? I wonder the kinda of brain some people have self..
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by chngebeginwthme: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2017
bigtt76:

Autopsy will tell, But you read he get burnt too and was at the hospital...
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by chngebeginwthme: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2017
sureteeboy:
I see sense in what you wrote. Nevertheless, he shouldn't have left in such manner. He could have vindicated himself in a little way if he had called for help the moment he escaped from the fire.

IN situation like that, He might have even forgoteen he was with someone remember it was an accident and might lost memory..

In situation like it might take minutes to even remember how it happen..
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by engrshakespeare: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Nice!
Operation Save yourself.

Common sense, he could call for help

1 Like

Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Evaberry:

i wonda w@ d guy who z doin u d@ tin hv done 2 u dz tym
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
GOD MADE EVIL ONES FOR THE EVIL DAYS.
Re: Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Moganajoe:

fear muslim, they are the same everywhere in the world.
I fear them pass monkey pox

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) / 8 Disgusting Habits Displayed By Nigerians When They Return From Abroad / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.