Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (9055 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Should I Impregnate Her? (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
please guys I've been hearing stories of NYSC, and how Ladies are wayward when they go to camp, I'm confused, I've never cheated on her.

I love her so much and the fact that she's going for service puts me on red alert.

I don't if this is the right time to impregnate her, so she can take it to camp.

she's so beautiful with big hips ass and beautiful legs and face I don't want any man or soldier to take her away from me.

I need advice please.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wait, How old are you?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by IAMSASHY(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
undecided its obvious u dnt trust her, dnt let her go dere, always lock her up in d house so dat men wl nt see her.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by divinehand2003(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Then tell her not to near NYSC camp if u are this scared. Pregnancy won't prevent ladies from seeing other men.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Papiikush: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
You sound like a toddler.

Impregnate her because you are scared of losing her? Where do they get these dummies from?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Tamass: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
It seems you still have trust issues with her...if you cant trust her with that then she is not the woman for you...there is no point impregnanting her

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
What a topic
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
alexialin:
Wait, How old are you?

I paid for her education, thats how old I am

41 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tamass:
It seems you still have trust issues with her...if you cant trust her with that then she is not the woman for you...there is no point impregnanting her

Never ever do tha mistake of giving this day women your 100% trust, married or single.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Tylerfitnesss: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
This op is a comedian OK. Whether u impregnate her or not. Woman wey go still knack go knack. Just trust her and let her be

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by mofeoluwadassah: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
impregnate her and padlock her vigina join.... undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
impregnate her and padlock her vigina join.... undecided

that's what I should do
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Skmoda360(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

Impregnate her because you are scared of losing her? Where do they get these dummies from?
he is way more than dummies....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
please guys I've been hearing stories of NYSC, and how Ladies are wayward when they go to camp, I'm confused, I've never cheated on her.

I love her so much and the fact that she's going for service puts me on red alert.

I don't if this is the right time to impregnate her, so she can take it to camp.

she's so beautiful with big hips ass and beautiful legs and face I don't want any man or soldier to take her away from me.

I need advice please.
Use Magun.

Abeg na joke o.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by RoyalBlak007: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Really?
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by ikp120(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
She's already your wife. So what's your problem again? undecided
Another reason marriage is a big scam! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by saraphina(f): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Do you need help?
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I paid for her education, thats how old I am

Mtchewwww!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Tamass: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Never ever do tha mistake of giving this day women your 100% trust, married or single.
Hiann! You have a point shaa...
But there are still some good ones out there..i want to bliv that

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by mofeoluwadassah: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

that's what I should do
yes dat's what you should do
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Stevengerd(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Shey dat wan go stop her frm testing the Microphones......
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
if she leaves me in this hard times I will die, I can't imagine man-of-war or army men making love to her in the camp

NOOOOOOI

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by NwaAmaikpe: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

Please don't impregnate her.

Pregnant women are most hôrny, If she goes to camp pregnant, then she will be the Camp's semen depository.

Believe me, pregnancy won't deter a hoe from jumping on preeks.

There's a famous poem I learnt from a San Fransisco prison, it goes like this,

"If she's a hoe, then let her go,
Or she'd bring another man's kid home.
Because a hoe will be a hoe,
Under the rain or in the snow."

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

Sudan. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Wheelz001: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Well in my opinion, it's like you don't trust her but even pregnancy sef no go stop anything for at least three months so... you can read more if you feel say I dey lie check here
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Mhizkel(f): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Onye ara cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by uniqueren(f): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oga package your sperm so she can be drinking it day and night... What sort of fuc****kery is this

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by MyNewJackeT: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wheelz001:
Well in my opinion, it's like you don't trust her but even pregnancy sef no go stop anything for at least three months so... you can read more if you feel say I dey lie [url=/xZFmKP]check here[/url]

I trust her but it's the army men with their intimidation that I don't trust
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by divinehand2003(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmmm

Show us her pix or we won't believe you.
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol insecurity is a batch. grin

I know someone in real life like you @poster he's so insecure cuz he feel his wife is too beautiful.

So he nacked her belle three times in a row now she have three kids but she's still cheating on him. tongue

You think pregnancy will tied her down sit down there. tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by anonymuz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
divinehand2003:
Then tell her not to near NYSC camp if u are this scared. Pregnancy won't prevent ladies from seeing other men.
tell the guy again
Re: My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now by Samsimple(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Put scorpion inside her puna so it will sting any weapon of mass destruction

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? / The Reason Why You Have A Small Penis… / My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.