Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help (674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by lilking12(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dear romancelanders please I need help, my girlfriend got injured during sex and she is bleeding badly, which I have come to understand that it's a cervix injury, doctors and experienced guru's please how can she treat it?
Re: Please Help by Stevengerd(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ewoo, U don use stick spoil roofing ooooo!
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin o gidigan oo

Take her to the hospital asap.
Re: Please Help by Realfitbody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
lilking12:
Dear romancelanders please I need help, my girlfriend got injured during sex and she is bleeding badly, which I have come to understand that it's a cervix injury, doctors and experienced guru's please how can she treat it?

The nearby hospital, please. Don't treat it yourself to avoid further complications or infections.

Next time try not to go too deep, styles like doggystyle are the most common causes of such injuries
Re: Please Help by Florblu(f): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
But Op, it's time you stop referring to that thing under you as Prick, only a saw can cause that kinda damage mehn

2 Likes

Re: Please Help by mofeoluwadassah: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
and you're still here asking what you should do shey....lick the blood and she will be alright undecided
Re: Please Help by lilking12(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Realfitbody:

The nearby hospital, please. Don't treat it yourself to avoid further complications or infections.

Next time try not to go too deep, styles like doggystyle are the most common causes of such injuries

Thanks
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2017
Take her the the hospital. Quick!

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Says Yes..but My Head Says No…what Do I Do? / Sarkodie Is A Great Artist With A Worse Personality – Yemi Alade / Are You Depressed With No Strength To Move On? Join Our Group. You're Not Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.