Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

72 Hours Love And Marriage Problem Solutions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 72 Hours Love And Marriage Problem Solutions (530 Views)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / I Need Assistance On This Marriage Problem / 72 Hours Love And Marriage Problem Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

72 Hours Love And Marriage Problem Solutions by Marriagesolutio: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
72 HOURS LOVE AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM SOLUTIONS

(41 Supernatural Ways to Solve Love and Marriage Problems)

By

Nicolas A Ijaola

1. Introduction
Love and marriage are as old as man. And since the beginning of human race there has always been problems associated with love affairs. In the bid to find solution to love and marriage problem, some has entangled themselves in more complicated and complex problem in the process of seeking help from the so-call “Spiritualists” of various forms, religions and locations.
This book is not just one of those books, this is the real book. It offers the much-needed help with undoubtful result.
There is nothing so special and nothing so secret about this book. It is not an evil or demonic book. It is not a witchcraft or “Juju” book. It is a collection of “spiritual activities” that has been used by people in the past to solve their problems in relation to love affair, relationship and marriage. If you thought you had to sell your soul to the Devil in order to get this kind of power, forget it. It is now yours to have.
Here is a book unlike any other - a book which can be used by Christians, Muslims, or those of any other faith. A book with instructions so simple that a child can follow: a book which shows how to get fast and powerful results from simple but powerful spiritual activity. You will read how this book can help:
• a rejected man gets his wife back – against all odds!
• a girl nobody used to notice suddenly finds herself flooded with party invitations and zealous male suitors!
• a man miraculously changes the character of his wife from sullen and nagging to loving and considerate!
• a bitterly depressed woman, after two miscarriages, uses the power and gives birth to a beautiful baby girl!
• a young businessman’s marriage is strained by three years of impotency – uses this power and is cured in two weeks!
• a philandering man suddenly became so devoted to his wife and family!
• a runaway wife returned home after five years in self-imposed exile (in faraway Ghana)!
• a guilted and heartbroken lady bounced back to life and hooked up with a nice and cute guy!
• a 13 years old marriage was saved from collapse in a dramatic and miraculous way!
• a dangerous love affair was dissolved effortlessly within a week!
As you read through this book of spiritual activities, remember that there is nothing to fear about the supernatural forces used here. They are harmless in use but the applications are very efficacious and potent if use appropriately.
The title of this book is accurate, as you will begin to see the materialization of your desire within seventy-two hours of completion of any activities provided you performed the activity accurately as instructed. All the activities here have been used for many years with good result. If carried out as instructed, they are not child’s play, and equally they are not for the weak-hearted. They are very potent, some irreversible, serious in effects and accurate in meeting target. They are powerful, really supernatural without gimmick.
2. Table of Contents

1. ATTRACTING A LOVER
2. MAKE A MAN LOVE YOU
3. WINNING SOMEONE’S LOVE
4. ATTRACTING MEN OF HIGH STATUS
5. WIN THE LOVE OF A WOMAN
6. SEDUCE A PERSON
7. FIND A TRUE LOVER
8. HAVE A HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE PERSONALITY
9. WIN THE LOVE OF A YOUNG LADY
10. PREPARATION FOR MEETING A LOVER
11. ATTRACTING PERSON OF OPPOSITE SEX
12. AROUSE SEXUAL PASSION IN OPPOSITE SEX
13. ENCANCING A DYING LOVE RELATIONSHIP
14. SUSTAINING A LOVE RELATIONSHIP
15. CONTROLING /INFLUENCING A LOVER
16. BIND A LOVER
17. GAIN SELF CONFIDENCE
18. OVERCOME LUST
19. INFLUENCE A POWERFUL LOVER
20. INITIATE AMOROUS LOVE RELATIONSHIP
21. MAKE A LOVER SHOW DEVOTION TO YOU
22. ENCHANCE LOVER’S LOYALTY
23. IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP
24. GAIN RESPECT AND POPULARITY
25. BREAK UP A DENGERIOUS LOVE AFFAIR
26. MAINTAIN A HAPPY MARRIAGE
27. HAVE A HAPPY MARITAL LIFE
28. GET MARRIED TO A SPECIAL PERSON
29. HASTEN YOUR OWN MARRIAGE
30. HARMONY BETWEEN FAMILIES
31. SAVE A TROUBLED MARRIAGE
32. RECONCILING A BROKEN MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP
33. MEND A BROKEN HEART
34. SAVING A TROUBLED MARRIAGE
35. DIVORCE YOUR HUSBAND WITH EASE
36. TEST OF FIDELITY
37. MAKE A BARREN WOMB FRUITFUL
38. MAKE RUNAWAY WIFE / HUSBAND RETURN
39. FOR SAFE PREGNANCY
40. DIVORCE OR SEND AWAY FOR HUSBAND OR WIFE
41. CURE FOR SEXUAL IMPOTENCY

3. Testimonies
Though this book has not been published for public consumption before albeit some individuals who has had direct contact with the author and has used some of the activities, have written to share testimonies. Some few of such testimonies are share here:

i. Comfort (Port Harcourt) wrote: "I admit I was skeptical at first, but I was desperate. I felt my heart was going to break if I didn't get the man I had yearned for, for so long. For a year he had ignored me. I am not the most attractive looking of women, and it made me want to die when I saw him with beautiful women. Things got so bad when he will only come to my hose, sleep with me and refused to come around for months. I felt used and dumped. Before I chose to try your recommended activity, I really felt silly. How can such a simple activity that is devoid of usual African spiritual complex conjunction works? How can this make him want me? I thought. But it was the greatest moment of my life. As soon as I completed the activity and made my wish I knew that this was it. My spine tingled! I got my confidence back. I cannot thank you enough"
This lady's letter is two pages long so we naturally can't quote all, but at the time she wrote it SHE HAD JUST BECOME ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED TO THIS MAN!
ii. Angel (not real name) (Lagos) Wrote: "Life with my husband no longer had any meaning, but divorce was unthinkable. Deep in my heart I just wished he would go away. It was then that a friend of mine in Warri told me about you. Frankly speaking, I never believed the two prescribed activities will work because it was so simple and not personally inspiring to me. I chose the simplest one to prove a point. A week later I was astonished when my husband said he wanted a separation. We now live apart permanently and he supports me. Technically we are still married (our religion forbids divorce) so I now enjoy the status of marriage without having to see him. I can tell you that this is nothing short of a 'miracle' because previously nothing would make him suggest this. I can't praise you highly enough, and you may use my testimonial, but please - for obvious reasons do not print my name and address".
iii. Ifedayo (Osogbo) wrote: I was heartbroken when my girlfriend was seeing another man who she claimed she met on Badoo site. All my efforts to stop her failed. Apart from being jealous, I knew seen this man will bring her no good. Some friends advised me to seek spiritual assistance of which I tried few but did not work. I remembered one even collected N21k, with a promise that she will stop talking to the man within seven days. All did not work. You asked me to use your special activities for breaking dangerous relationship. I was full of doubt because it was so simple. I did the seven days activity. To my surprised, it worked. Thank you so much’.
iv. Adejoke K (Akure) wrote: "My life was a mess. I had got into a relationship which turned into a nightmare. My so called 'lover ' was not better than a crook. He had lied to me about almost everything. I wanted him to leave me but he refused to go. I fought him privately and publicly but he refused to leave me. What was really going on? I owed people money all over the place as a result of this leech of a lover who was so reckless and uncared. No doubt I need to get out of this relationship fast. So, I tried the a very simple activity you sent to my email. It was the answer to my prayers. Immediately my lover attitude changed, and he even offered to leave willingly. I can't thank you enough - that activity saved me!"

v. Udoka Mercy (Abuja) Wrote: “I am a graduate of Public Admiration from a notable University in the east. I served in Abuja in 2010 and decided to stay back with intention of making it big. I was told that big men in Abuja like to spend on ladies especially those that have natural curves like me. Unfortunately, mine was opposite. The only rich guy I dated ended in shame as the wife got to know and decided to beat and disgrace me in a hotel in Wuse. Thereafter, life became so difficult and I was planning of moving back to the East when I got your phone no from a friend. It turned to be a life changing moment for me. I used your activity on how to attract men of high profile. It worked like magic. Men were all over me and treated me with much respect. I dated notable Abuja guys within 4 years including high ranked politicians. Some of them will just ask me to tell them what I wanted. I have travelled to South Africa, Dubai and Ghana. I owe a house in Kubwa and a Jeep car to myself. I also sponsored my brother for his Master degree in Ireland. I met a guy I love and I decided to settle down in October 2014. I was afraid initially that I might have problem in my marriage as a result of the activity that brought me favour from men. You assured me of no problem and you recommended another activity for blissful marriage in case I am not convinced. Surprisingly, all the men just left when I told them that I want to settle down. It has been three years of marriage with two kids and my marriage is intact. Thank you so much”
vi. Jude (Benin City) wrote: “I am 48 years old and I sell spare parts for cars. I married and with three kids, two boys and a girl. I was very active on bed and I dey mama my wife well well. In middle of 2013 I discovered that I fit no go more than one round of sex with my wife again. By the end of the year, I cannot even do anything at all again. Na wahala don’t come. I spend money both for hospitals and spiritual help. Them no work. I went for seven days deliverance with fasting, and still yet, no result. Shame no let me tell anybody. One day, I go Lagos to buy market, I come hear them dey talk say there is one man wey dey help people with impotency. The boy Sunny, give me your no. Thank God, the prayer I do work for me. I can perform now again. Thank you”

4. Cost of the Book
This is not the type of a book to be displayed in a book shop or to be picked up under bridge at Ikeja. It is a special book that must be specially order and delivered. Ordinarily the hard copy will not be less than N5,000. But the PDF copy is presently sold for N2,999 (Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety-Nine Naira Only). This may go up any moment.
5. Bonus
Anybody buying a copy of this book will get a bonus of the following manual from the author:
i. 10 Powerful Supernatural Ways to Endless Financial Blessings

6. How to Order
You are to pay the sum of N2,999 to the Sales Agent Account:
Account Name: J Isahaya Auta
Account No: 2086788212.
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
After payment is made, send your details to: loveandmarriagesolutions@gamail.com or text the details to: 09091074169 (SMS Only)
You are to provide the following details:
i. Full Name or Name used in making payment
ii. Email Address
iii. Phone No
iv. Your Location

7. Delivery Period
Kindly ensure that you send your details as requested above immediately the payment is made to the Agent account. Upon confirmation, the PDF copy shall be sent to your mail within 5 hours during the day.

8. After Use Testimony
You are encouraged to kindly write us to share your testimony of the result you obtained after using the book. We assure you of the protection of your identity.

9. Follow Up
In case you need some follow up assistance or you need further clarification on any of the activity in the book. You can write us on: loveandmarriagesolutions@gamail.com.

Re: 72 Hours Love And Marriage Problem Solutions by Marriagesolutio: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2017
72 HOURS LOVE AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM SOLUTIONS

(1) (Reply)

Does God Choose Spouse For Man Or Every Man For Himself? / Any Ebira Girl/lady Here On Nairaland / What Do Girls Really Want In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.