Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN (38853 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by thunderbabs: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Dt statue will not last where it is standing.......i will mobilize area boiz to detonate a c4 on it overnight......African leaders lacking the most common sense undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by bilazego(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Donald Trump: “There Is No Shortcut To Maturity, Africa Should Be recolonized
Speaking yesterday in Nebraska, Trump said that Africans are slaves living like slaves in their own land yet they claim they are independent.
Trump was responding to a question by a South African journalist on whether he thinks African leaders were right to seek mass withdrawal from the Hague based International Criminal Court.
“It is shameful for African leaders to seek exit from ICC. In my view, these leaders want to have all the freedom to oppress their poor people without anyone asking them a question. I think there is no shortcut to maturity and in my view, Africa should be recolonized because Africans are still under slavery. Look at how those African leaders change constitutions in their favour so that they can be life presidents. They are all greedy and do not care about the common people” Said Trump
“When I saw them gang up against ICC yet they can’t even find an amicable solution for the ongoing quandary in Burundi, I thought to myself these people lack discipline and humane heart. They can’t lead by example. The only thing they are interested in is accumulating wealth from poor tax payers. Before they think of exiting from ICC, they should first restore peace in Burundi and other war-torn countries rather than gathering like hyenas with the aim of finishing the poor people” Added Trump.
���� truth hurts

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Venymen(m): 9:17am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Look what rochas just caused
rochas is anda tool for corrupt nd bad leaders, imaging ur honoring sum1 dat kills ur ppl in his country, i tire to read news ,after slapping ur country u honor him,may my enemies behave like rochas abacha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by jodeci(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Rochas is so classless,to think that I rooted for this man during the past elections is a big disservice to myself.The voice of the people is the voice of God.He will reap a devastating reward.
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by eziokwubundunuwa: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2017
This issue is overflogged with a lot of fairytales, fake figures and cook ups just to paint Okorocha bad. Zuma is not worse than Jonathan or IBB and is an African legend for his fight against Apartheid and represents the group of South Africans deprived of education. The Imo hall of fame is a nice concept and should be appreciated because Okorocha can only be Governor till 2019 and the "hall of fame" remains. I know that when that place is completed and opened, it will be a tourist site and people will definitely be taking pictures with their preferred statues as done in other countries.
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Kashbwoyjnr: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2017
This is the only nairaland thread I have seen Igbos, afonja and zombies unite.. Lol una for begin check name nah.. Rochas is a disgrace to biafra and Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by orisa37: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Wonders shall never end. Even Mandela is not much revered.
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by onyidon22(m): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2017
Iamnobody:
Rochas Okorocha is a disgrace to the APC as a party, a disgrace to the south as a whole and also a disgrace to the south-east or wherever he is from.

On behalf of the aforementioned people we donate him to the South African police to do with him as they please

He is also a disgrace to Nigeria as a whole

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Kiakia(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Is Jacob Zuma statue the job job job, industry industry industry, factory factory factory the governor promised imolites during his campaign for second term in office or those were mere rhetorics?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by ninocia18(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Samusu:
CNN, wetin concern una?? Face Trump abeg

Shetland you know that you need sense?
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Funkybabee(f): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2017
Radarada Alusiewa

That money they used to mount this thing can feed thousand of people oooooo

Don't know what he is thinking

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by remedick: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2017
Bullhari007:
I trust owerri people. they will burn the statue to ashes one day
one day? Why not now? That to me is cowardice
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Melian(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Let the youths in the community/state vandalise the said statue. Let's stop these talk talk no action.
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2017
Funkybabee:
Radarada Alusiewa

That money they used to mount this thing can feed thousand of people oooooo

Don't know what he is thinking

Forget the pretence if Zuma came to Ibadan the entire Southwest would have celebrated it. Igbos are at the forefront of the smear campaign because they don't understand politics and importance of bridge building cutting across tribes and nations.
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
That's an insult to the people , as corrupt as zuma is you naming a street after him and also building a statue in honor of a corrupt thing

Okorocha is a use less thing

Where is sarrki??

mtchew u no go see sarki n he likes here imagine 520m for Wetyn no get benefit to imolites n Nigerians n yet one idiot go say APC is working infact am voting APC for 2019
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Obaf1(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2017
mexxmoney:

Rochas stupidity is only second to his blood lust. Women in IMO once went out to protest against the maltreatment of Viola onwuliri a former minister and Rochas unleashed thugs on them. The same thing he did to Senator Chris Anyanwu's entourage sometime ago. Just last month, A little boy who went to help retrieve his father's wares from a market that was being forcefully demolished on rochas orders was shot dead in cold blood. I won't be surprised if Rochas unleashees his thugs and murderous policemen on anyone who goes out to protest against him
i get your point, i geuss he 's doing those tins against the common men/poor, there is a law that bide this rocha(gvnorse) we go through the law and carry out the protest, well this is naija it might not be possible if i apply ur point

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Funkybabee(f): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2017
eziokwubundunuwa:

Forget the pretence if Zuma came to Ibadan the entire Southwest would have celebrated it. Igbos are at the forefront of the smear campaign because they don't understand politics and importance of bridge building cutting across tribes and nations.

Eh eh say na truth
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by writeprof(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
CNN ke!
Please, Let us pray
'O GOD of Creation, please give COMMON SENSE to ALL our LEADERS in NIGERIA, Amen!'
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Bullhari007(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
remedick:
one day? Why not now? That to me is cowardice
gerrout of here
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Iamnobody:
Rochas Okorocha is a disgrace to Nigeria as a country,the APC as a party, a disgrace to the south as a whole and also a disgrace to the south-east or wherever he is from,infact he’s a disgrace to everyone bearing the name Rochas,Okorocha or both

On behalf of the aforementioned people we donate him to the South African police to do with him as they please

grin
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Ladyjumong:
520 million shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Okorocha is suffering from serious inferiority complex

Was it not him that made a giant billboard for shaking obama and a part of his achievement in office.

He is a disgrace to south easterners, now he is disgracing the entire country with his stupidity.

1st time I heard of Rochas was at the APC presidential primaries and I kept saying to myself who is this imb^cile shouting "my people my people", he was obviously regarded as a clown even by his fellow APC members. Blame the people of Imo state who voted him into power, this is what you get when you vote for m*rons, they do nothing in office and they embarrass you collectively.
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by aviazuva: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2017
What did the Zuma's love for education bring to the people of Imo State?
There must be an underground deal going on between Zuma and Rochas
and

Lets leave it for IPOB to deal with.

We are watching.
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by COURVOISier(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
520 million shocked
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by Doughboysss: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2017
grin
Same person that did this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by talk2percy(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
What do u expect from someone that aboki sperm produced? He's a colossal disaappoitment.
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by cybriz82(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2017
statue didn't even look like zuma,plus that stuff wudnt last,
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by cybriz82(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Kiakia:
Is Jacob Zuma statue the job job job, industry industry industry, factory factory factory the governor promised imolites during his campaign for second term in office or those were mere rhetorics?

lolz bro u dey stammer abeg ooo easy jeje
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by quickly: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Is money involved?

The only way the statue can make sense is if he got millions of dollars from zuma
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by remedick: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Bullhari007:
gerrout of here
suffering and smiling like a typical Nigerian. Something that should be brought down.
Re: Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN by victrick105: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Am so ashamed to be called a Nigerian right now....this country has been disgraced enough by itz rulers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Buhari Vs Atiku: EU Speaks On Preferred Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.