Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo (78543 Views)

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Abyduel7: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Holy Moses!!! South Africans Blasts Okorcha,Zuma For Erecting Zuma's Statue

The Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha is currently in hot soup for erecting the statue of South African President, Jacob Zuma.

As a fall out; South Africans have taken to social media to vent their anger for the governor to erect an honorary statue for a man who is facing over 700 cases of corruption charges in his home country; blasting IMO state and Nigeria for raising a statue for Zuma.

"Rochas Okorocha is really an international disgrace and a punishment for IMO state and Nigerians.
Rochas is always on the news for the wrong reasons. Now we have been tagged as drug dealers. What a disservice by Rochas Okorocha. I hate him. Imagine such an international labeling ? DISGUSTING!!!'' a Nigerian lady wrote on her social media handle.

More screen shots @: http://www.ifeanyicy.com/2017/10/south-africans-blast-imo-state-and.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by PointZerom: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala come and see finishing oo!

5 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by anonymuz(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Okorocha u see ur life outside?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Getbizzzy: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Two fantastically corrupt nations; birds of the same feathers.

Biko Ndi South Africa, curse small small and do and remain for us, you can not come and be finishing all the curse by your selves alone. Remain for us mbok.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Daplux4: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2017
I'm asking where is the statue located in imo state. please I need answer

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Abyduel7: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Abyduel7: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2017

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by dami2boi(m): 11:51am On Oct 16, 2017
Nna Na wao, someone cannot play with you people again, his that how you use to do.

5 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by joeaz58(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
useless governor vs useless president..... stupid miscreants

34 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by DanielsParker(m): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
funny
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by otijah(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
I Rochas Okoroawusa honor you Jacob Zooma the President of corruption after APC

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by deepwater(f): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
My chest!!!

Lawd acant take eet enimore

Fellow Nigerians retreat, retreat, astern, pedal astern
Take cover
Do not engaged these guys in any war, they will out gun us all, omo see missile even when the war has not started yet, the skies of Nairaland has been lit up with such missile and Akara bomb (one even said His title has changed to Oga now)

9 Juliet Alpha
This is delta echo echo paper whisky alpha tango echo Romeo
Come in

9 Juliet Alpha how do you copy?

I repeat, retreat! Retreat! These guys are over board.
Fasten all hatches and close all emergency exits
Don your life jackets, engage all life saving appliances and brace up for impact.

This is a rouge wave!!!

How do you copy?

This is not a DRILL WITH KENYAS

Over and out

Enoma222:

we Nigerians are ready for dem too stupid south Africans na nigerian make zuma corrupt so wht their stupid problem

I am sorry, with those lines above, we are far from being ready. When I see readiness, I know one.

grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Pjogs: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigeria score own goal for this one

13 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by IAMSASHY(f): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
undecided d only tin he is gud at is wasting money on none_living things, d oda it ws Xmas tree, now it's statue, who nos Wat it wl b nxt

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by NwaAmaikpe: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

I asked President Zuma his honest opinion over the Statue in his honour and Rochas's reception.

And he laughingly said,
Rochas and Stupidity be like this.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by kay29000(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
But I am really wondering why Zuma. What is Rochas relationship with the man. What prompted him to erect the statue.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by PointZerom: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
ok
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Let there be peace btw the two countries pls.
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Shame on you Rochas

7 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by wunmi590(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Misplaced priority.

This is what happened when you elect a visionless man as a governor.

A governor using tax payers money to celebrate birthday for a week.

A governor that does not know the needs of her citizen.

We have past hero's that has passed through IMO state and left their footprint in gold, you cant errect their status.

You went ahead to put a status of a south African man, who govern citizen that have been killing their fellow African.

I weep for IMO

12 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by sukkot: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
cheesy igbo people hold this big L

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by sureheaven(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
South Africans and jealous sha. They are envy of Nigerians always

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Pidginwhisper: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pigs and idiots Over to you!! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by jdstunt(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rubbish
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Damminglola(f): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by lonelydora: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ok
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Kaxmytex(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
this people get bad mouth o

make we make am permanent resident..... ontop sey we honor the guy..

na wah for una o....
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Kezifils(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rochas Ewu awusa

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Micheezy7(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Useless Country angry angry
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by adeniyi55: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
H
Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by Super1759: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
That shit must go down.imo guys should bring it down

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo by AdeizaPaul: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerian politicians are an absokute disgrace!!!
From top to bottom, All of them!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Condemns Killings Of Nigerian Christians in Meeting with Buhari / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.