Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) (7834 Views)

Tribunal Verdict: Bayelsans Hit The Street In Jubilation [Photos] / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Almaiga: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
timsTNA:
KANU put Biafra back into the Nigerian Dictionary. Biafra that used to be an abomination to talk about suddenly became an topic of national discourse
Which Kanu are you referring to, i hope its not the Chest beating COWARD?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by timsTNA: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Almaiga:

Which Kanu are you referring to, i hope its not the Chest beating COWARD?

Of course. Your nightmare. The man that shattered your northern oligarchy with no weapon but the TRUTH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by laribari(m): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:
sad
Sometimes i wonder if Nnamdi kanu really wanted biafra or just the fame. This guy lacked wisdom and tact in his approach. IPOB had gained so much influence in the south east that all kanu needed was just to take power from south east politicians by presenting governorship and senatorial candidates to be voted for under a new party formed by ipob to advance it's secession agenda. Such candidates when voted in will push further their biafra agenda by pressuring the government for constitutional reforms that enables secession clause just like the Catalonians are doing in spain. Kanu's ipob was clearly influential that any thing he ordered would be obeyed by his myriads of followers. Instead of capitalising on this, kanu foolishly returned to the path of doom by threatening and instigating violence forgetting he has nothing but empty chest beating against the Nigerian state. He was so power drunk that he turned secession agenda into personal gratification. People fell at his feet and worshipped him like a demi-god. Such attitude and braggadocio is not supposed to be found in a self acclaimed leader. The conspiracy surrounding the invasion of his residence is a well thought out tactics by the military in my opinion. The military gave Nigerians the impression that kanu fled and went into hiding hereby clearing any doubts that he had been apprehended or captured. It is obvious that kanu is in custody of the Nigerian government because had he escaped, he would have released a video or voice note of himself to assure his followers that he's not a coward. Kanu lost a life time opportunity to rewrite the history of the south east and grab power from the bad leadership holding the region backward for decades. The tactics employed by the Nigerian government means we might not see nnamdi kanu again cos he will be locked up in the deepest dungeon while the masses will be made to believe he ran to London and other bullocks. His court case is just a smoke screen by his captors to wade of the toughts of possible rebellion from his herds of followers.

Moral of the story: Wisdom supersedes Power.

Kanu is brainless sad

Op get sense naa! Schippol is in amsterdam and not London. A these photoshop pictures
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Almaiga: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
timsTNA:

Of course. Your nightmare. The man that shattered your northern oligarchy with no weapon but the TRUTH
Ohh you mean, the Coward that is currently hiding in a Ceiling Roof in Aba? The Terrorist will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by timsTNA: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Almaiga:

Ohh you mean, the Coward that is currently hiding in a Ceiling Roof in Aba? The Terrorist will never know peace.

Kanu was kidnapped by your military. Even so, killing him won't stop the idea. That seed that Nnamdi KANU planted is still alive. It's already too late
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Almaiga: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
timsTNA:

Kanu was kidnapped by your military. Even so, killing him won't stop the idea. That seed that Nnamdi KANU planted is still alive. It's already too late

Eyahhh, i feel your pain. But its unfair oo, how the zoo Army will just kidnapped or killed our Dilector in the mist of the Biafran BSS.
Buratai and Buhari must pay for this. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by meccuno: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
EzeEbira:

That's Amsterdam in Netherlands,it is even boldly written there.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Ngozi123(f): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mynd44 OAM4J

Why are you allowing people to spread false information here? It’s clear that neither of these pictures were taken in London and I highly doubt that they are recent as Kanu looks much younger here than he did in previous pictures of him. If it was a pro-Biafra thread now, you’d have closed it immediately. SMH for some people undecided.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by timsTNA: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Almaiga:

Eyahhh, i feel your pain. But its unfair oo, how the zoo Army will just kidnapped or killed our Dilector in the mist of the Biafran BSS.

The military led men to be slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen. If you care about your beloved country, you should be worried about such precedence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Ngozi123(f): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Naijiant:
What is wrong with you people? Those pictures are about 4 years old.

Exactly. It’s clear from the pictures that he was much younger than he is now. The mods are showing their bias by allowing this thread to continue.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Jakumo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Almaiga:

While I share the view that greater autonomy for Nigeria's oil producing eastern states is an idea whose time has come, Kanu's rushing at the lion's den, to issue threats of secessionist war, while armed with little more than a "brave" demeanor, some chaotic crowds of chanting civilian followers, and a few changes of religious garb, was NOT the way to go about seeking that greater autonomy and resource control.

That said, Alamaiga, your mockery of Kanu, over the terrible fate he has obviously suffered, is short-sighted, and perhaps unduly optimistic, in the sense that Kanu's very public "vanishing" has set an ominous precedent of MONUMENTAL significance, by serving notice in the most sincere manner possible, that vocal opposition to the powers-that-be, in today's Nigeria of the year 2017, will be met with extra-judicial responses that make no pretense to conformity with the precepts of law.

In other words, the final silencing of Kanu sends a message to ALL who choose to publicly denounce Nigeria's current government and leadership. That message is that if anyone pokes the lion with a stick, they will be hunted down in broad daylight, and then they will be no more. This new conventional wisdom should be taken to heart by all who know the history of African nations like the Congo, to name but one of several places that spring to mind.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Yameater(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Na wa oooo what am I seeing

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Ngozi123:
My.nd44 OAM4J

Why are you allowing people to spread false information here? It’s clear that neither of these pictures were taken in London and I highly doubt that they are recent as Kanu looks much younger here than he did in previous pictures of him. If it was a pro-Biafra thread now, you’d have closed it immediately. SMH for some people undecided.

Shut up. Biafra has been defeated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Ngozi123(f): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2017
whateverkay:

Shut up. Biafra has been defeated

Biafra has been defeated yet your cohorts are still having to resort to spreading misinformation in order to put Kanu’s character into disrepute? Carry on...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Ngozi123:

Biafra has been defeated yet your cohorts are still having to resort to misinformation in order to put Kanu’s character into disrepute? Carry on...

Sometimes I question the sanity of you kanu followers. You people have benefited from Nigeria from birth. You schooled in Nigeria, grew up here and Nigeria made you what you are today. Instead of been thankful to the country, you ingrates are demanding biafra as if biafra will be paradise on earth. Nnamdi kanu is really mad and a bastardized son of a useless mother. May he last forever in military dungeon. Nonsense angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Ngozi123(f): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2017
whateverkay:

Sometimes I question the sanity of you kanu followers. You people have benefited from Nigeria from birth. You schooled in Nigeria, grew up here and Nigeria made you what you are today. Instead of been thankful to the country, you ingrates are demanding biafra as if biafra will be paradise on earth. Nnamdi kanu is really mad and a bastardized son of a useless mother. May he last forever in military dungeon. Nonsense angry

Using your highly flawed logic, since you schooled in Nigeria and Nigeria made you what you are today, you should never complain about its governance. When a politician steal billions of dollars that could’ve been used to improve yours and your family’s lives; when the price of basic foodstuffs like rice and garri is being sold at inflated prices due to your government’s mishandling of the country’s economy and when you are beaten to a pulp just because you dared to stand up to a man who happens to be a Nigerian soldier, you shouldn’t dare complain because Nigeria “made you what you are today”.

Continue... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Ngozi123:

Using your highly flawed logic, since you schooled in Nigeria and Nigeria made you what you are today, you should never complain about its governance. When a politician steal billions of dollars that could’ve been used to improve yours and your family’s lives; when the price of basic foodstuffs like rice and garri is being sold at inflated prices due to your government’s mishandling of the country’s economy and when you are beaten to a pulp just because you dared to stand up to a man who happens to be a Nigerian soldier, you shouldn’t dare complain because Nigeria “made you what you are today”.

Continue... undecided

All i know is that the igbos are going no where. Even if they are marginalized, all we want is one Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) by omoiyamayor(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2017
U said London and attached Amsterdam aeroporto picture,must u post by force,God is watching u for wasting our data

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: I Haven't Met, Spoken With The EFCC Chairman In Over 7 Months / Rauf Aregbesola Wants Abiola Listed As One Of Nigeria's Ex- Presidents / Egbin Power Plant Restored Back To Full Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.