Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) (27006 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
His idea wows me. Keep it up, you're doing a fantastic job there.

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Florblu(f): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Franco2017:
Igbos are pace setters

Shut your toilet.

Chineke na poogi

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Awesome......just awesome. God bless him real good.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2017
O boy see dressing oo. This one weak me..

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by HMZi: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2017
imagine Nigeria without religion!!!!,it would have been awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by LalaNiece(f): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
I want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.
I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.
In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some rooster and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card for a token .
He is rude to people who come to register and would ask them to pay 500 naira to get forms. If you don't pay, you're sidelined
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.
I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by wellmax(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
HeWrites:
NYSC: See What A Nairalander Did In Yobe State (photos)

You see our problem. Because you did not get support, you concluded it was because you were Igbo. even if they said that, you needn't bring it up in your report.
I tell you, this attitude closes up more doors.
cc Benny4wax

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by lebete3000: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
fatymore:
Good but Becareful oooo..

Very true. The way he was just spilling out the truth recklessly as if people don't know it already. One needs to fight evil forces systematically and not the open speech he's making against them. May God be with him & reward him.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Nice one bro. You are not Yamiri in this context but A Nigerian. Kudos to you. I wish you success in your future endeavor.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by KingSango(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
HeWrites:
NYSC: See What A Nairalander Did In Yobe State (photos)

A youth Corp member by name Ukatu Okwudiri Benedict (Benny4wax on Nairaland) serving in Potiskum L.G.A Yobe state organises a spelling Bee Competition among secondary schools in the state.

This young man is an example to both serving youth Corp members and prospective youth corp members.

Hear His Story:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/see-what-this-youth-corp-member-did-in.html

She is exposing the evil philosophy of those extreme Islamic rulers of the North who despise education simply because an educated populace is difficult to rule. NYSC needs to reexamine its vision of sending Corpers away from their homes states, I have heard the stories of Corpers being attacked by locals wanting to keep the status quo and backward traditions. Thank God this Corpers still retains her passion, yet might I ask, would she do much better in her home state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by juman(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Nice. grin

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2017
GuyWise:
FUC.K U GO SEE PUSSY U GO BLEEP
All the girls are not the same as your sisters.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Franco2017:
Igbos are pace setters
Just like the statue Okorocha erected.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by benny4wax(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2017
wellmax:

You see our problem. Because you did not get support, you concluded it was because you were Igbo. even if they said that, you needn't bring it up in your report.
I tell you, this attitude closes up more doors.
cc Benny4wax
Don't generalize, its not the ideal way of making a point. You don't think I am wise enough to know the repercussion of the above statement? I just wanted to say it as it was without holding anything back. I didn't exgerate, its the truth. The essense of this post is to tell the truth about a religion and not to open doors for me.

Peace!

Note: Caution taken. cool cool cool
Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2017
benny4wax:
Wow........it even featured on Nairaland. Thanks Torimill for this awesome gesture.

Lalasticlala, fynestboi, Ijebabe
This is a combination of snake and Tonto Dike's news. cool cool

You are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Jubril4194: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
For your assistance in Nysc deployment to any state of your choice, you can reach or chat Darlington on 0804512487
Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Yoshy: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
benny4wax:
Wow........it even featured on Nairaland. Thanks Torimill for this awesome gesture.

This is Potiskuuuuum!!! Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by benny4wax(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yoshy:

This is Potiskuuuuum!!! Congrats bro
You definitely camped there, cus only someone who camped there will relate to this.

Kudos man.
Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
benny4wax:

Keep up the good work bro

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by benny4wax(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Keep up the good work bro
I will by his grace, thanks.
Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Akposy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
benny4wax:

Well done sir. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
fatymore:
Good but Becareful oooo..
U said it all
Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by Yoshy: 12:48am On Oct 18, 2017
benny4wax:
You definitely camped there, cus only someone who camped there will relate to this.

Kudos man.

Yes o, I recognized you; the same hotel. I was in platoon 6 Shia but relocated.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by AJboi(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Nice job.Dis was d sch i served too in d year 2010,GGSTC,Potiskum.
Re: Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos) by AJboi(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2017
benny4wax:

Kudos man.

Hw far my man,is Mr Andy,d ICT Boss of GGSTC stil in dat sch?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Announces Date For Batch C 2019 Registration / NYSC: Marry Yourselves, I Will Attend Your Wedding – DG Tells Corps Members / Taraba State 2015 Batch B Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.