Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) (25250 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Prado Jeep Rams Into Toyota In Edo, Injures Kids Returning From School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by owensking(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:
This is why education should be banned in Nigeria. It has caused more harm than good. Go to school, you risk death , go for nysc, you risk death while traveling. Ordinary to write exam sef na die. One lecturer go dey threaten you say u no go pass him course for no reason or because you toast him girfriend. At the end of the day u graduate with 2.2 , third class or pass then you stay at home for years because of no job. Nobody will employ you. What nonsense

SAY NO TO EDUCATION, YOU WILL DIE. Go out there and hustle . Nigeria places too much emphasis on education thats why this country still remains stagnant. We believe education is the only route to success which is a big lie.

I'll be contesting for councillorship soon in anambra. Our mission is to ban education in that community, then we shift to lagos state before we conquer Nigeria. Education is a big scam.

Thats why we the igbos are very smart. We know our left from our right. I've said this before and I'll say it again. An average igbo man who didn't finish primary school is more likely to be successful than our supposed and acclaimed educated brothers from the south-west.

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!

How did you learn to read and write properly?
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Adaumunocha(f): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:
This is why education should be banned in Nigeria. It has caused more harm than good. Go to school, you risk death , go for nysc, you risk death while traveling. Ordinary to write exam sef na die. One lecturer go dey threaten you say u no go pass him course for no reason or because you toast him girfriend. At the end of the day u graduate with 2.2 , third class or pass then you stay at home for years because of no job. Nobody will employ you. What nonsense

SAY NO TO EDUCATION, YOU WILL DIE. Go out there and hustle . Nigeria places too much emphasis on education thats why this country still remains stagnant. We believe education is the only route to success which is a big lie.

I'll be contesting for councillorship soon in anambra. Our mission is to ban education in that community, then we shift to lagos state before we conquer Nigeria. Education is a big scam.

Thats why we the igbos are very smart. We know our left from our right. I've said this before and I'll say it again. An average igbo man who didn't finish primary school is more likely to be successful than our supposed and acclaimed educated brothers from the south-west.

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
NwaAmaikpe Wannabe.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!

grin they are yet to understand that nigeria education system was only designed to generate � money to their government and not to make a good change in their lives...
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by tishbite41(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
real talk.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
So when you go out there and hustle it's all bed of roses abi? Dumb point.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by pokipoki: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
No wonder your English is bad!!! Your brains are fried

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
RIP child cry
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
I dislike seeing things like this, it pains me. so sad.

writing this is so painful, RIP dear.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Damibiz(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2017
E pain an well well.......speak for urself man,as for me,education is like a long time investment,which will yield profit in the future......
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by danielnmerengwa(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2017
RIPEnglish:
This was really not good, the driver is suppose to be putted in jailed straight right away.
so every unfortunate accident victim should be put to jail ko? When it was not intentional? Why are we so quick to JUSTICE, I believe if you were at the scene you'll be the first to throw a stone at the driver.
RIP to the girl tho.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by wellmax(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:
[s]This is why education should be banned in Nigeria. It has caused more harm than good. Go to school, you risk death , go for nysc, you risk death while traveling. Ordinary to write exam sef na die. One lecturer go dey threaten you say u no go pass him course for no reason or because you toast him girfriend. At the end of the day u graduate with 2.2 , third class or pass then you stay at home for years because of no job. Nobody will employ you. What nonsense

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE![/s]

Guy who opened your cage?

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by chara019: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
How myopic,so people that hustle don't die,stop making it seem igbos don't have sense.
#peace

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by danielnmerengwa(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
owensking:

How did you learn to read and write properly?
you call that properly? He ended up making a long senseless statement.. We are underdeveloper because we don't take education serious...

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by MightyHand(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!

The world don't need someONE like you.. I believ strongly that your mother regreted for ever leaving you to develop in her womb.
If you'r not educated hw do you composed a comment without a single error?
Why not in igbo/pidgin lang.
You are a deceiver nd hypocrite to the core

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by greatseed: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
Do u make sense to ursef @all What a pity!!! R. I. P to the young girl!

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by murjaatu(f): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
I wonder the idol that snatched ur sense from you, but I beg you to please get it back

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Yeligray(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
RIP
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by wabagric(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
NaijasonEzeiru:

I always knew you didn't go to school because you have never made any reasonable comment on nairaland. Tribal bigot
SO ONLY THOSE THAT ARE GOING TO SCHOOL DIE? MUST YOU BLAME A PARTICULAR TRIPE FOR ANY BAD THING HAPPEND IN SOUTH EAST? YOUR ARE REALY UNEDUCATED IDIOT.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by sirxbit(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
Oya education got Notin to do with dis.
People die everyday.
Even in the church.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by sirxbit(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okey81:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
I swear I don tire to see this your rubbish everywhere.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Bestman111(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
U sound like a boko haram member, are u sure u are an Igbo. Education is still d best legacy.
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by seguno2: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
benueguy:

Don't blame education... Blame the Nigerian system

.......operated by ordinary and not-so-ordinary Nigerians like him, you and me
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by EvilMetahuman: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is why I always horn like a mad man whenever I see bunch of students on my way to work.

Those kids can be very playfull and not minding the road.

Rip to her.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by kendylet(f): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
you still risk death!!! life is about risk oga...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by God1000(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rip young girl.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
I dont even know what to type, my hands are already shaking.RIP
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by EKOSuperior(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
Education made you to be able to read this and write this good English
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Dearlord(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
This one tire me die.
Of all part of her body tragedy knew nowhere else to strike apart from her mostlife line [head]. cry

RIP angel.

For that illiterate above all, That u are an accademical failure doesn't mean that we all are like u.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by aobinna79(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
true talk bros
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Paulosky1900: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!

my brother our youths have been colonised by this..EDUCATION DOESNT MAKE ONE A WISE PERSON e.g CHINA BELIEVES IN HANDWORK N BUSINESS we aint more advanced than dem...its hightime our youths have to pickup courages n discard this BIG SCAM THE BRITISH BROUGHT TO US THEY NEVER MEANT WELL FOR WE AFRICANS esp NIGERIA
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Shaev7(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
If you need to borrow my brain, I will not risk To give you, I will rather give to goats than you. Can a primary school level talk like this?
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by dmonny(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
RIP young lad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money / Moment A Plane Is Forced To Abort Landing After Another Plane Appeared On Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.