Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) (25234 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / TASUED Student Crushed To Death On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Prado Jeep Rams Into Toyota In Edo, Injures Kids Returning From School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Michael004: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:
This is why education should be banned in Nigeria. It has caused more harm than good. Go to school, you risk death , go for nysc, you risk death while traveling. Ordinary to write exam sef na die. One lecturer go dey threaten you say u no go pass him course for no reason or because you toast him girfriend. At the end of the day u graduate with 2.2 , third class or pass then you stay at home for years because of no job. Nobody will employ you. What nonsense

SAY NO TO EDUCATION, YOU WILL DIE. Go out there and hustle . Nigeria places too much emphasis on education thats why this country still remains stagnant. We believe education is the only route to success which is a big lie.

I'll be contesting for councillorship soon in anambra. Our mission is to ban education in that community, then we shift to lagos state before we conquer Nigeria. Education is a big scam.

Thats why we the igbos are very smart. We know our left from our right. I've said this before and I'll say it again. [b]An igbo man who didn't finish primary school is more likely to be successful than our supposed and acclaimed educated brothers from the south-west. [/b]And how many of the likely igbo men that did n9t finish school have been successful if I may ask. Because you are foolishly trying to turn this sad thread to tribal own.

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Michael004: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
[s]
NwaChibuzor12:
This is why education should be banned in Nigeria. It has caused more harm than good. Go to school, you risk death , go for nysc, you risk death while traveling. Ordinary to write exam sef na die. One lecturer go dey threaten you say u no go pass him course for no reason or because you toast him girfriend. At the end of the day u graduate with 2.2 , third class or pass then you stay at home for years because of no job. Nobody will employ you. What nonsense

SAY NO TO EDUCATION, YOU WILL DIE. Go out there and hustle . Nigeria places too much emphasis on education thats why this country still remains stagnant. We believe education is the only route to success which is a big lie.

I'll be contesting for councillorship soon in anambra. Our mission is to ban education in that community, then we shift to lagos state before we conquer Nigeria. Education is a big scam.

Thats why we the igbos are very smart. We know our left from our right. I've said this before and I'll say it again. An average igbo man who didn't finish primary school is more likely to be successful than our supposed and acclaimed educated brothers from the south-west.

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!
[/s]You as an igbo man that didn't finish secondary school, Since the day you have been hustling, how successful have you been?
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by jevic(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rip
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2017

Thats why we the igbos are very smart. We know our left from our right. I've said this before and I'll say it again. An average igbo man who didn't finish primary school is more likely to be successful than our supposed and acclaimed educated brothers from the south-west.

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!

Try ignorance then, if education is useless. Imagine ur level of reasoning!!! too bad.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Chikpat(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:

GO OUT THERE AND HUSTLE!

You have really proven that d inks dey used to mark ur scripts n print ur results/certificates na waste. Of kos I encourage u to collect d certificates of all in ur family, ur town, LGA and burn it all. Also , i expect dat u kindly burn down all skols in ur village, ur town, LGA etc
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by nukky77(f): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
May the good Lord console her families.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
this thing happen ver close to my construction site. . .. Very sad
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by Ochinex(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rip dear... So sad
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
fingard02k:
A secondary school girl of City Comprehensive Secondary School Ogidi has been killed in a car accident while on her way to school.

The tragic incident happened at Opposite Winners Chapel Church Onitsha-Awka road around St. Philip Anglican Church Ogidi axis.

http://www.enzyhub.com/secondary-school-girl-crushed-by-a-bus-while-on-her-way-to-school-graphic-pics/

Re: Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) by dnawah(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
somebody's future wife and mother,a generation cut off.RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo / Husband-wife Fight Diverts Bangkok-bound Lufthansa Flight To Delhi / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.