Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray (2010 Views)

APC In Disarray As 3 Acting Chairmen Emerge In 3 Hrs / Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools / Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by engineerboat(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS in disarray

Parent rushing to schools to pick their children's.

Report reaching out is that Parent's are rushing to various schools to pick their children's.

This was as a result of rumour going around in Ondo State that, soldier's are going around to give forced Vaccination fot school children.

We are calling on Ondo state Government to rise up and quel this crisis.

The towns are in rowdy situation right now.

Cc. Lalasticlala

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Stingman: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2017
Put pictures or nobody will believe you...
Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by naijafortruth: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Afonjas must take this vaccine by fire, by force as they have insulted SE and SS for not taking it. THEY MUST TAKE IT IN LARGE DOSES. Hypocrites!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Michael004: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
naijafortruth:
Afonjas must take this vaccine as they have insulted SE and SS fo not taking it. THEY MUST TAKE IT IN LARGE DOSES. Hypocrites!
If I tear you hot slap. You think all of us are in support of rubbish, I just came back from my niece school, I told the security about it and he said they have heard of it and every body is calling up and down. We reject it bros
Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by GuyWise(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Michael004:
If I tear you hot slap. You think all of us are in support of rubbish, I just came back from my niece school, I told the security about it and he said they have heard of it and every body is calling up and down. We reject it bros
can you see why nobody takes the yoruba people seriouse again Always two faced, don't stand on their words, was it not your brothers that were all over nairaland shouting on top of their weak voices just because we rejected the devilish gift.... you people must accept the herdmen niddles on the dry buttok of your shildren. rubbish afonja hypocrites.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by inkon: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2017
To all Yoruba persons here, try to assist the army in a sensitization program instead of scaring people away from taking the vaccine.

The army is to protect you and not kill you. Your kids need the vaccine to stay strong. Thank you as you honour this call.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by naijafortruth: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2017
inkon:
To all Yoruba persons here, try to assist the army in a sensitization program instead of scaring people away from taking the vaccine.

The army is to protect you and not kill you. Your kids need the vaccine to stay strong. Thank you as you honour this call.

Hahaha...don't mind them. Other tribes don't take them seriously.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by libertyhope2017: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Confused people...SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by RZArecta(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Those Ondo people are illiterate iPod criminals, they must take this vaccination by force cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Ofe mmanu on the run because of the military vaccine the so called rumours ipob is carrying around....ofe mmanu kwenu ofe mmanu kwenu ofe mmanu kwezuo nuo ooooo! IPOB is a school of wisdom....we say it when others are scared to speak....While their children is out here in nairaland talking rubbish their parents and elders knew that what ipob saw sitting down they can never see it despite their own sitting and making decisions with buhari....ask TIMUMBU and OSUBANDE grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Michael004: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
GuyWise:

can you see why nobody takes the yoruba people seriouse again Always two faced, don't stand on their words, was it not your brothers that were all over nairaland shouting on top of their weak voices just because we rejected the devilish gift.... you people must accept the herdmen niddles on the dry buttok of your shildren. rubbish afonja hypocrites.
Oga, stop your emotions. We reject it here in ondo

1 Like

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Desultan(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is the masses way of passing a vote of no confidence on their government.

8 Likes

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Stingman: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Michael004:

Ondo state has the highest number of professors in Nigeria...I am amazed how ignorant and gullible you are for not taking the vaccine. Ignorance is a disease in the SW tongue tongue tongue

12 Likes

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by swagagolic01(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Any yoruba that rejectshe this "good initiative" from the NA must be a useless fool... our accomodators must lead the way for us to follow.... ndi ala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Michael004: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stingman:

Ondo state has the highest number of professors in Nigeria...I am amazed how ignorant and gullible you are for not taking the vaccine. Ignorance is a disease in the SW tongue tongue tongue
Okay, we don reject am now, so what can you do?
Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Stingman: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Michael004:
Okay, we don reject am now, so what can you do?

So what advise do you have to give to your big mouth Yoruba kinsmen, who said that the SE people are illiterate for rejecting the vaccine?

10 Likes

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Michael004:
How secondary School girl go carry that kind big breast? That one go be corpers food

1 Like

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stingman:

Stop this propaganda. The highest number of professors are in Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Pedrop: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
I guess all connies that insulted Igbos won't find their typing and verbal skills to describe how foolish the torubas are running away from what is not there. They do not even have military presence like ss and se and they are fleeing already. Pathetic cowards, descent of fallen serpent.

8 Likes

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by BudeYahooCom: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why are the ewedu muslims running from their beloved abokki army with 'ordinary'. Why are they suddenly following the footsteps of we 'illiterate IPOBians' grin

I thought they called us names for refusing to kowtow to abokki in army uniform with injections. Shouldn't they 'sophisticatedly' allow their children to show us how to welcome abokii military by donating their children as Guinea pigs? grin

God bless 'illiterate' IPOBians in the SE/SS, we lead in common sense, ewedugerians follow.

2 Likes

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by maslong(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
wink wink kiss
YoungDaNaval:
How secondary School girl go carry that kind big breast? That one go be corpers food

wink winkYour eye sharp well well, this fit make male teacher not to concentrate while teaching
Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Michael004: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Ole, na that breast you see grin
Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Michael004: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pedrop:
I guess all connies that insulted Igbos won't find their typing and verbal skills to describe how foolish the torubas are running away from what is not there. They do not even have military presence like ss and se and they are fleeing already. Pathetic cowards, descent of fallen serpent.
Are you mad, you descendant of potor pig. Why your children run, why dem no wait since una brave. But I didn't see any military pictures in the pix you people posted here. Bunch of keyboard warriors but coward in reality.

1 Like

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Michael004: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stingman:

So what advise do you have to give to your big mouth Yoruba kinsmen, who said that the SE people are illiterate for rejecting the vaccine?
They said what they like. Why is your emotions have power over you. Will I put chain in their hands. Or what are you saying?
Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by yemmight(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stingman:
Put pictures or nobody will believe you...

See school at this age of leaning. My dear country still parade this as school structure. Those people who brought us to this level will never no peace.
Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Ojiofor: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yoruba muslims in Oyo state will gladly volunteer their yanshes for vaccination to their abokı muslim superiors grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Omeokachie: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari and Burutai have effectively 'killed' the military.

1 Like

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Guestlander: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Smoothie01:
This is embarrassingly laughable cheesy cheesy grin grin

After all their loud mouth, the Yorubas have once again shown why they are referred cowards and 2faced lipsrsealed

They insulted those that proved their undying love for their children by rejecting a gift masked with so much uncertainties.

With the trash the Yorubas kept throwing about, one Wud think they would instruct their kids not to return home until they get vaccinated. Those loud mouths will smartly avoid this thread but Wud be FTC in the next thread with "Igbo" in it.

A popular Igbo Proverb says: Only a tree Wud stand still wen it is being cut down. I rest my case

Cowards like those Olympic swimmers in muddy waters?
There's no military operations currently going on in Ondo state, how are we sure the fake military personnel seen around schools in Ondo state are not IPOB terrorists trying to prove a point?

1 Like

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Referendum50(f): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Guestlander:

Cowards like those Olympic swimmers in muddy waters?
There's no military operations currently going on in Ondo state, how are we sure the fake military personnel seen around schools in Ondo state are not IPOB terrorists trying to prove a point?
cowards like the dead army men dieing up and down

1 Like

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by Guestlander: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Referendum50:
cowards like the dead army men dieing up and down

At least they fought and died for what they believed in, they didn't yap and yap like one certain cowardly Kanu only to dissappear into thin air leaving his dog to take the bullets for him.

1 Like

Re: Forced Vacinnation Rumour: ONDO STATE SCHOOLS In Disarray by shallysgirl: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
But the day your brothers were calling Igbos illiterates over this matter, you saw nothing wrong with it.
I am sure you are a yoruba Christian. It's sad the way you guys stand on the fence and remain basically tribalistic.
No wonder your muslim brethren ride on you like horses.
You can't speak out or correct, you just live in denial and play the tribalism card until it's too late.
so sorry,smh for you all.
And to think the army after reading your ewedu comments,felt confident that they had an ally they could trust in the southwest grin.
smh.them no no say na onuegbe full southwest grin
Michael004:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha / Nigeria Peace Index Unveiled,as Osun,kogi Emerged Most Peaceful States In Nig / “Abeg APC I Need My 1.8million Naira You’ll Duped Me In 2016” – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.